• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 2,316 Views, 68 Comments

The Joker Tapes - DanishDash



A crazy pony calling himself Joker brought about time of terror a year ago. Now that Twilight is a Princess she wants to find out why! Recording each interview.

  • ...
7
 68
 2,316

Investigation Tape 1: Police Interview of Joker

Click.

"Sunday, second of may, 3411 AU. Time is 01:26 AM, present is detective Night Flash and detective Beacon Light. We are conducting the first interview of the stallion known only to us as 'Joker'."

"Alright, let's start with the easy one. What's your real name?"

"...."

"...."

"Answer us clown, we know you're not injured enough not to speak, though we wish you were."

Long exhale.

"Tell me, detective, have you ever wanted to be somepony else? Somepony who could simply let loose? Heh.. Yeah, all those emotions we keep bottled up inside, sometimes we just want to scream out to get it all out.. Heh heh, yes, I know you both want to simply beat me up, maybe even kill me. What's stopping you? Nopony would now if you did it? You could simply say I put up a fight and you had no choice! Hah! Wouldn't that be a riot?"

"We are not like you, we have self control."

"Oh yes yes yes, of course you do, detective, but what happens when that last string of control snaps? Hm? Heh heh.. That's me, i'm the pony that snapped, that saw this world for it truly is, one big joke."

"Why did you do it?"

"And what the hay is so funny? Why are you smiling, freak."

"Heh heh, I just thought about a joke. Two ponies walk into a bar, you know you think the second pony would have ducked! Hihihaha!"

Somepony's hoof slaps the table.

"Stop joking around, did the mare, Pinkamena Diane Pie, know about the bombs?!"

"Heh, you know detective, if she really did know about them, do you think your princess sunbutt would have taken her in so easily? No, we all know i'm the one who will alone bare the punishment, hehe, because i'm a villain, and villains loose, the heroes win.. Well, that's almost always the case.. Rainbow Dash might not think so."

"You tortured her for hours, you sick fuck.. She may never fly again because of you."

"Heh, you wanna know what she feared the most in that moment? Death? Or her never flying again? It was pretty funny, to see how long her bravado lasted. I made her feel something she had never felt before, truly felt. Pure fear...."

"...."

"....!"

"Bet you've never have seen the strong and brave Rainbow Dash cry like a little filly calling for her mommy, eh? HehhihihohohohHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You sick bastard!"

Loud clanging noises.

"Night Flash! Stop!"

"Arh-ahaha! Do it!"

"Night Flash! Somepony, get in here!"