• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 2,316 Views, 68 Comments

The Joker Tapes - DanishDash



A crazy pony calling himself Joker brought about time of terror a year ago. Now that Twilight is a Princess she wants to find out why! Recording each interview.

  • ...
7
 68
 2,316

Tape 5

Click.

"Lady Luna, bring me a dream, bung bung bung bung~."

"Wednesday, 6th of May, 3412 A- what are you doing?"

"Make her the cutest that I've ever seen, bung bung bung bung~. Oh? Sorry, just remembered an old song I heard the other day."

Tapping of a hoof.

"You know, I always thought it was weird how we sometimes burst into song. I mean, song magic? Come on! If that's not a joke then I don't know what is! Heh-heh!"

Sigh.

"I have some questions, Joker. If you can please stay focused. I would like to ask you about why you involved Pinkie Pie? You could have sent the bombs without her help.."

Groan.

"Come now Twilight, that's not what you wanted to ask. You have something special on your mind today, I can tell."

"....."

"...Why?.... Why did you target my brother, was it to hurt me? Was it some personal grudge?"

"....Heh...."

"Answer me."

"...."

"Did he do something to you? Were you a guard under his command..?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does."

"Why? It's not like he was killed or anything, lucky him, he was out smooching with a royal."

"You may not have killed him, but four guards were caught in the blast and eleven more injured."

"Oh don't worry, princess, they were just background fluff, nothing to worry about."

"What are you talking about? They are living, breathing, feeling, ponies. You killed and hurt them, and those close to them."

"Meh, you say that, but why do you care?"

"What?"

"Tell me Twilight, would you have cared if your brother was not targeted? Would you, REALLY, care?"

"Of course I would!"

"Heh, now there's a joke I've ever heard one. I targeted your brother to show you that I could, it didn't matter if I killed him or not, it got you girls to follow the trail of clues that I left you."

"I care.."

A pair of hooves banging on the table.

"YOU CAN'T CARE ABOUT EVERYPONY TWILIGHT!!"

Short scream of shock.

Small growl.

"If you did, you would know my name, you would know what kind of suffering you are so above.. Everypony is just supposed to smile, be happy, to go with the songs and dances.. Friendship..THAT, is the biggest joke in life, pretending you are somepony you're not.. We are only as good as this world allow us to be, Twilight. We all have secrets, we all lie, we all put on... A happy face."

"You're wrong!"

"I know you think so, that's why you are here, to prove me wrong, right?! To finally get answers! You want to repair the illusion I shattered for you! Because you finally see, ponies are nasty, lying, manipulative creatures! Friendship is ,NOTHING, but a joke! You're lying, even right now princess! Hah-hah!"

"No! I don't lie to everypony, I don't lie to my friends, and I certainly don't give up, unlike you.."

"Did you tell your friends about these meetings?"

"....!"

"Thought so, how about that tape I sent you back then? Did you ever tell Rainbow Dash about it? Did you tell anypony? Maybe you did, but certainly not her."

"....!!!"

"You see? Even you, the princess of friendship, you lie, you manipulate your friends, you came here to talk to the one pony that hurt you all, to get answers. But you never, ever, told your friends... Because you, don't, trust them."

"!!!!!"

"See, friendship, what a joke.. Ahahaha--Uhuhuhhahahhihihihi-Ahahahahaha!"