• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 753 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 753

Final Chapter

The blue portal opened, the Decepticon titan walked onto the planet of Pandora. Jack-T and Adam's brother watched him walk onto the planet's surface, he wore his gauntlet; it had five out six infinity stones, he came here to get the last one.

"I need everyone here now." Jack-T said into the comms.

Megatronus raised his gauntlet, signalling that he was ready for whatever the heroes were going to throw at them. New Goblin ran for the Decepticon, swing his new sword, but he was just blasted away by the Power Stone.

The other heroes arrived, they tried there best to fight and hold their ground. Megatronus used the Space Stone to send a rock at Daniel, it caused him to crash into the side of the Nav'i home tree. Olessia was grabbed by roots and branches, they were being controlled by the Reality Stone, she was trapped due to their tight grip. Both Bumblebee and Neterie were blasted away by the Power Stone, leaving Charlie to be pushed away with the power of the Space Stone. Even Screwball and Mothball were held in place by branches controlled by the Reality Stone.

Once all the other heroes were knocked away, Jack-T tried to attack again. Megatronus punched down onto him, but his goblin-strength allowed him to grab the mighty glove. He pushed back with all his strength, but the titan used his other fist and punched Jack-T out cold.

The Decepticon had gotten past all the Avengers, Heather was standing in front of Jack, he had the last stone. The girl used he power to blast Megatronus away, he tried to block it with the power of the other stones.

Once Megatronus had gotten close enough, he used the Power Stone one last time, to blast her away. He had done it, there were no more distractions, the last stone was his for the taking.

He picked Jack up by the neck, not even Jack's super-strength could break him loose from the titan's grip. Like what he did to Fluttershy, he raise the gauntlet up to the poor boy, he could feel the power being drained from his body. A yellow glow was being drained from Jack and into the final slot of Megatronus' infinity gauntlet.

Once the Mind Stone had been formed from Jack's power, the boy's body went cold. He had all the power and life drained out of him, so the poor boy, died.

The Decepticon titan threw the lifeless body to the floor, he could feel the power of all six infinity stones flowing in his spark chamber. Now he could finally give his gift to the universe, he raised his gauntlet and was prepared to snapped his fingers. Until....

"MEGATRONUS!!"

The Decepticon looked up and saw the last prime charging at him. Optimus threw his sword and it spun out of control, Megatronus used all six stones to try and blast the sword away, but it wasn't enough.

The Star-Saber stabbed it's way through the titan's chest, he fell to his knees, thinking that death was close. Optimus walked up to Megatronus, he gripped the handle of his mighty sword.

"I told you, you die for that."

The titan looked up at his killer, he muttered, "You... you...you should...you should have gone for the head."

Megatronus raised his gauntlet, Optimus tried to stop him but it was to late.

*SNAP*

===================================================

The titan woke up, he was suddenly back in Cloudsdale, the city of the Pegasi. Only the town was deserted, not a pony in sight. He looked around and saw one life form standing in the children's playground, he walked over to her, he recognised the little yellow filly.

Standing in the middle of the play park, was a ten year old Fluttershy, she looked like she had not aged a day. She turned around and looked at her former father figure.

"Did you do it?" she asked in her light, innocent voice.

"Yes." Megatronus replied.

"Was it worth it?"

The titan did not answer that, he just looked at her as the air started to brighten.

===============================================

"What did you do?"

Megatronus came around, he saw Optimus standing in front of him, with his sword still in his chest. He looked at his gauntlet, it had been scorched and burn; the metal glove had welded to his hand.

"What did you do?!" Prime repeated.

The titan didn't say a word, he just opened a portal with the Space Stone and disappeared. The Star-Saber fell to the ground, all the Avengers had recovered from their battle. Jack-T stepped forward and asked, "Where'd he go?"

The wind began to pick up, they could hear a ghostly whistle in the breeze.

"Prime."

Optimus turned around, he saw Bumblebee holding up his hand. Fragments of dust started to fall from the scout fingers; Bee suddenly fell to his knees and shattered into dust. Optimus walked over to the remains of his friend, he felt the ground, Bumblebee was gone.

Out on the battlefield, Nav'i soldiers were suffering the same fate. As if they were being chosen at random, they started to turn to dust and disappear.

Charlie found Neterie lying in the dirt, he went to help her and said, "Get up, Neterie. This is no place to die." But as she grabbed her husbands hand, it shattered into specks, Charlie was gone just like all the others. Neterie held back her tears as her love vanished.

Rory and Sean were still out on the field. Just as the Falcon was trying to stand, his body started to disappear, he groaned his he disintegrated. Sean didn't see him vanish, so he just kept searching the field, trying to find him.

Heather knee down and looked at Jack's corpse, she noticed her hand started to wither. She eventually disappeared like those before her.

Screwball found Mothball laying against a log, she saw he was disappearing. She muttered, "No, no. Mothy." Screwy place her hoove on his face, but she couldn't help him. He disintegrated into nothing.

===================================================

Meanwhile, on Equestria, they're situation was no different from the others.

Discord helped Twilight up, but she felt a strange disturbance in her horn. "Something is happening." she stated. With those words though, her body shattered into dust. Discord's hand pasted through the cloud of smoke that was once his alicorn friend.

He turned around to try and find Zany, but he didn't like what found. Discord saw his baby boy shrivel into specks of dust as the wind blew him away, tears actually fell from the draconequus' eyes.

Adam turned to his friend, but Discord wasn't doing to well either. Spidey muttered, "Stay with me, Discord." But that didn't stop the lord of chaos vanishing just like all the others, his final words were, "Ah man."

Spiderman turned to Doctor Strange, he asked, "Happy now? Are you happy with the choice you made?"

Strange replied, "I told you, there was no other way. We're in the endgame now." Adam was confused as to what that meant. But before he could ask, Strange disintegrated away.

"Adam."

Adam turned around, he saw Ivan moving towards him. "I don't feel so good." Ivan said. He then wrapped his arms around his mentor, "Please Adam, I don't wan to go. I don't want to go." he repeated; until he fell to the floor.

Adam looked down at him and said, "It's okay."

Ivan replied, "I'm sorry." Like the others, Kid Arachnid withered away. Adam tried to grab hold of him, but he was already gone.

Adam and Rainbow Dash were left alone in the Everfree forest.

=================================================

Within a prison cell, on board Megatronus' ship; Fluttershy sat in her cell, waiting for the worst.

However, it came in a strange form. She suddenly felt weird, her body felt strange and ill inside, she could only imagine what this meant.

She looked at her hoove, it was starting to disappear, her whole body was vanishing into dust.

I sweet words, she muttered, "I love you, Discord." And then, she was gone.

==================================================

On a distant planet, called Naboo, Megatronus sat down in a little hut. Not made from metal, it was made from sticks, like a simple farm house.

From this hut, he watched the sun rise just over the ridge, the planet was going to have a beautiful day.

He had given his gift to the universe, he hoped it would thrive that it would no longer have to fight for resources. No more wars, no more fighting, only peace through out the universe.


The End.....for now....