• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 743 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 743

Chapter 7

Back on the planet Equestria, deep within the Everfree Forest, the great Castle of Chaos stood tall and mighty among the trees. Within it's walls, lived the craziest family in the land.

Discord, ex-lord of chaos and the owner of the castle. His wife, Fluttershy, the Element of Kindness and the mother of Discord's children. Screwball, daughter of Discord and the princess of chaos. Mothball, Screwball's boy friend, he moved in with her and her family after the battle of the Changelings; fun fact, Mothball used to be the prince of the Changelings. And finally, Screwball's baby brother, Zany. Both Screwy and Zany have the same powers as their father, and when Mothball shares his love with Screwball, he is able to use a bit of the magic.

Screwball and Mothball were about to head out for a walk in the park, Discord stood by the door and waved them off. "Be careful you two." the draconequus shouted. Screwball just rolled her eyes at her father's statement.

Little did the couple know, above them, something was entering the planet's atmosphere. Screwy looked up and saw the falling star, she thought it was a shooting star; yet, it was day time.

The two of them saw the falling object getting closer to the ground, so they ducked behind a rock. They watched the star crash down through the trees and land in front of them. The got up and went to look at their new fallen treasure.

"Be careful, Screwy." Mothball said as his girlfriend walked closer to the crash site. "We don't know what this thing is."

Discord and Fluttershy saw the meteor fall from their castle, so Fluttershy grabbed Zany and they went to investigate. Upon arrival, they saw that Screwball and Mothball had already found the object.

Twilight Sparkle had teleported to the crash site as well, she found the Chaos Family and asked, "What the hay is this?" However, no pony knew the answer to that.

When Screwball approached the hole in the ground, she noticed something moving in the pit. She backed away as a large metal hand raised up from the ground. It hooked onto the dirt and pulled itself out of the pit.

The ponies all moved back when they saw the large robot standing before them, they were scared at first, until Twilight noticed the logo on the robot's shoulder.

"Wait, you're and Autobot." she stated.

The bot nodded and said, "That is correct. My name is Optimus Prime, I'm the leader of the Autobots."

Discord stepped forward and said, "I haven't seen your kind since they saved our planet from the invasion of Decepticons four years ago." he extended his hand to Optimus, offering a hand shake.

The bot shook his hand and then remembered, "My ship, my Autobots. We were attacked."

Fluttershy stepped forward with Zany in her hoove, "Attacked. Oh goodness, gracious, by who?"

"Decepticons, led by the most dangerous creature in the universe. Megatronus, the first Decepticon." Optimus explained.

When Fluttershy heard that name, she trembled in fear; almost as if she knew that name. Discord noticed her trembling and scooped her up in his arms. Her hugged her close and asked what was the matter. The Pegasus decided to explain, so Discord put her down and she handed her son to him.

"That name, I've heard it before. That monster came to the Pegasus home town, when I was about Screwball's age. Him and his army had come to find the best flyers in the land, ones to join his army and fight against his enemies." she explained. "When it came down to just one Pegasus left, that mare was Rainbow Dash. He saw her as the best flyer, however, Dashy wouldn't go without me. I was one of her only friends, so the Decepticons took us both onto their ship."

Twilight was shocked, but then she remembered the story of the alien warship coming to their planet and taking Pegasi' away. Screwball was concerned for her mother, Discord as well. Fluttershy then continued with the story.

"We were on that ship training for about four months, Rainbow Dash was far better at it than I was. All I could do was carry small weapons to the soldiers. Megatronus said he wanted to take us on as his apprentices, but it meant we would have to leave Equestria. We weren't about to leave our planet, so we refused. I couldn't be sure, but I could swear Megatronus was upset when decided not to go with him. But he let us go anyway."

Optimus stepped forward and explained, "That monster, killed my friend, my brother & half my Autobots. And now, he's after the re-incarnated infinity stones."

"Okay, so where's he going?" Discord asked as he handed Zany back to Fluttershy.

"To see a zebra."

"What?" Mothball asked.

Twilight then asked the prime, "Wait, do you mean Zecora?"

"Yes, because ever since we defeated the knights of Cybertron. Your friend Zecora as been safely guarding the Reality Stone."

Screwball asked, "Wait, how do you know he's not going after any of the other stones?"

Optimus had explain what was happening, "Look, Megatronus already has the Power Stone, because he stole it last week when brutally attacked the Crystal Empire. He stole the Space Stone from me, when he attacked my ship, and slaughtered half my people."

"The Time and Mind Stone are safely on Earth. Their with the Avengers."

"Avengers?" Screwball questioned.

"Earth's mightiest heroes." Prime answered.

"Like Robert Downey Jr?" Twilight stated.

"He might be on the team, I haven't been there in a while."

Optimus then continued explaining, "As for the Soul Stone, well no ones ever seen that." this made Fluttershy lower her head for some reason. "So he'll be going to Zecora, to try and get the Reality Stone."

Optimus started to wander through the forest, until he reached a cave; the ponies followed him to see what he was doing. He pulled some vines down and revealed a Cybertronian ship hidden inside the cave. Twilight asked, "How longs that been there?"

"Since the first time the Decepticons came to your world." Optimus replied.

"So what exactly are you doing Prime?" Discord asked.

Optimus answered with, "I need to get to Cybertron's moon. One of the moons has a forge that can make the most powerful weapons. It's guarded by one of my old friends, he can make me a new weapon."

"What kind of weapon are we talking about here?" Screwball asked.

"The Megatronus killing kind."

"Don't you think we should a have a weapon like that?"

"Look." Prime said. "This weapon can kill Megatronus. So I need to get to Cybertron's moon, the only problem is, this ship's out of energon."

Screwball stepped forward and said, "I can power it, but only if you take me and Mothy with you."

Mothball turned to Screwy and was confused, she was asking to go to an alien moon. She hasn't even been to their moon, now she wants to go to one half way across the galaxy.

"Screwball, did you even ask your parents?" The Changeling asked.

Screwy turned to her Mother and Father, they weren't looking happy. But then Fluttershy sighed, she turned to Discord and said, "I'm sure they'll be fine. If it's alright with you Optimus?"

Optimus nodded and allowed the chaotic pony and the Changeling come with him to the forge.

They boarded the ship and Screwball used her magic to fuel it up. The adults stood out of the ship's way and waved as it flew off. Twilight then thought of something, they should to make sure Zecora's okay.

Fluttershy didn't have time to call somepony to look after Zany, so she had to bring him with them. Discord, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy all ran for Zecora's hut, hoping, she and the stone were still there.