• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 747 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 747

Chapter 10

30 years ago.

On the planet Equestria, in the city of Cloudsdale, a Decepticon warship hand landed on the city's surface. Insecticon flyers swarmed the skies, marching down the gangplank of the ship, was the most terrifying creature the Pegasi had ever seen.

The ten year old filly, Rainbow Dash, approached the ship; with her best friend, Fluttershy, behind her. Rainbow was not scared, but Fluttershy was, they stared at the creature looking down on them.

"What do you want?" Dashy asked.

The creature replied, "I am Megatronus, the first Decepticon. I seek the greatest flyers on the planet to join my ranks in the conquest of Cybertron."

The Pegasi were a peaceful race, but Megatronus was not going to take no for an answer. He forced the ponies to fly for him, each one of them failed to meet his expectation, except one.

Rainbow proved she was the greatest flyer in the city, Megatronus took her onto his ship. However, she said she would not go with her friend, so the Decepticons took Fluttershy with them too.


During that year, the Decepticons trained both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash to be good flyers and fighters. The yellow Pegasus tried her best, but she wasn't up to it. Megatronus saw she had an innocent soul, war was no place for these creatures, so he let them go.

Fluttershy swore to never speak of those creatures again, so when they invaded Ponyville, she acted as if she didn't recognise them. When she was dropped back on Cloudsdale, her life continued as normal.

===============================================

Fluttershy was sitting on her couch, stroking Angel's fur, she had something on her mind. Discord walked into the room, he saw his wife on the couch.

"Honey, were almost ready to head to Zecora's hut. You ready to go?" he asked.

Fluttershy stood up and looked at her husband, she decided to tell him something.

"Discord, may I ask you something."

"Of course dear, what is it?"

Fluttershy was hesitant, but she promised not to keep secrets from him.

"I told you how I once knew Megatronus. I know something he must never find." she explains. "It shouldn't come to this, but if it does. I want you to promise, that you'll kill me."

Discord couldn't believe what he just heard, so many thoughts were going through his head, 'Is this mare crazy?' & 'How could she ask me to do such a thing?'

"Please, Discord." she begged. "The fate of the whole universe may depend on it."

"Fluttershy, I can't lose you again. I can't promise that."

The Pegasus mare had to get him to agree, "Swear to me on your parents."

"Fluttershy..."

"Please."

Discord hated himself for doing this, "Okay."

The married couple moved closer together and gently kissed. They both didn't realise, Twilight was watching the whole thing.

"Do you two want to be alone?" the alicorn asked.

Discord broke away from his wife and said, "Twilight, how long have you been there?"

"About a minute."

The awkward moment finished, the three of them went to Zecora. Fluttershy had to bring Zany, they had no time to get a babysitter.

=================================================

As the three of them moved deeper into the Everfree Forest, Zecora's hut was in eye range. Twilight and Discord led the group, Fluttershy was behind, with Zany on her back.

When they reached the hut, Discord quickly pulled the two mares behind a large rock. They saw the Decepticon titan standing over a creature. Megatronus had his large hand over Zecora's weak body, he was trying to get the information out her.

"I'll ask you one last time." the titan stated. "Where is the stone, sorceress?!"

Zecora explained, "I told you about the stone, it's gone, so leave me alone."

"I don't have time for games!" he muttered.

Discord, Twilight & Fluttershy saw the zebra being interrogated, Discord had a plan though.

"Fluttershy, stay here. Twilight, you go right. However Twilight didn't listen, she went left. "I meant your other right." Discord stated.

Twilight was about to get the jump on him, but then she got a tap on the shoulder; Fluttershy handed Zany to her and then ran for Megatronus. Whilst she was running, she pulled something out of her saddle bag, a Cybertronian knife.

Fluttershy leaped onto the titan's chest, stabbing the blade into his spark chamber. He grunted before falling to his knees, in his dying breath, he muttered, "While, little one." Megatronus died on the spot.

Discord peaked out from behind the rock, Twilight was in shock and covered Zany's eyes. Discord then stated, "That was easy."

"Poor child." a familiar voice said. "So full of rage, it's been inside you this whole time. And you never used it."

Fluttershy turned and saw the real Megatronus step out from behind a red smoke, he held up his gauntlet, revealing a third stone imbedded in it's slot. He then grabbed Fluttershy and held her close to his chest.

Twilight charged at him, still holding Zany, but Megatronus used his new stone. Bending reality, he turned Zany to stone and Twilight into paper. Discord appeared from behind the rock, his eagle claw hand a fire ball glowing in his palm.

"Let her go!" he ordered. Megatronus just laughed. "You let her go, or I will burn that tiki skull of a mask, right off you face."

"Ah, the husband." the titan stated. "You really loved this Pegasus don't you."

Fluttershy looked at Discord, "Discord, please."

He looked at his innocent wife, "I told you stay put."

"You promised." she implied.

"I...I..I told you to stay put."

Megatronus knew what she meant, so held moved her closer to Discord, "Well, she's asked, hasn't she." But Discord still couldn't do it.

The titan was growing impatient, "DO IT!" he cried.

Fluttershy muttered, "I love you, more than anything."

Discord's eyes filled with tears, "I love you too."

The draconequus' heart was breaking, he got ready to throw the fire ball at his wife. She closed her eyes, waiting for the deadly blow, until.....

The fire turned to bubbles in Discord's hand, Megatronus used the stone to bend reality again. When the bubbles floated away, Discord turned back to the titan.

"I like you." Megatronus muttered. He then used the Space Stone, teleporting him and Fluttershy to his ship.

When he was gone, Twilight and Zany turned back to normal. The illusion of the forest disappeared, revealing that the forest around them was on fire and Zecora was never really there. The zebra waved as she disappeared.

Megatronus had a third stone, this wasn't good.