• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 747 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 747

Chapter 8

Meanwhile, back on Earth, a boy named Jack was sitting in his house with his babysitter. Jack was Adam's little brother, his babysitter was Adam's ex-girlfriend Heather. Even though Adam and Heather aren't dating anymore, they still decided to remain friends; and Adam's parents hired her to watch Jack while they were out.

"Heather, I'm going in the garden." Jack said. The nodded her head and continued to watch the news, while the young boy went out into his backyard.

As she watched, a news report came up about the fight in town. The reporter explained, "Down town's attack left our streets truly trashed. The city's very own crime stopper, the Spiderman had returned to battle these creatures along side his fellow heroes. But now it seems that the invaders have left, and the heroes have strangely disappeared."

Heather gasped when she heard the report, even though they weren't together anymore, Heather still cared about Adam. She tried to contact Shaun at O.S.C HQ, but no one answered, the line was busy. Because of this event, calls were coming in all over the city.

When calling for help didn't work, Heather decided to check on Jack; she went out to the garden and found him playing with his football.

However, when she looked at the sky, she saw a plane passing over head, it looked more like a military jet. Next to it was an army helicopter, they both seemed to be flying this way. Heather noticed the jet was flying dangerously close to the ground, almost as if it was going to hit the house.

"Jack, come inside." she insisted.

But the boy wanted to stay out, so he said, "Come on, Heather. Don't be that kind of babysitter."

The jet was getting closer, she had to get him inside quick, "Jack, I'm telling you, come inside now."

"Please, Heather. Nothing is going to happen if I stay outside."

The jet unloaded it's missiles, and realised one towards the house. Heather gasped and tried to run out to Jack, but it was to late. The missile impacted the garden and Jack was blown into the air, he landed in front of Heather's feet. She fell to her knees, about to cry that the boy she was supposed to look after had just died.

After about a minute, she then remembered something. She got a little mad, the punched the boy in the arm, "Get up you jerk."

Jack giggled and sat up, he was covered in black powder and dirt. Heather stated, "Your lucky your indestructible, or you would have been a goner."

They both turned back to the two vehicles flying above the house, the jet barrel rolled and flew directly towards the house again. This time, when it got closer, it transformed into a giant red and silver robot. The bot landed in front of the them both, with an evil look in it's eyes.

"Give me the boy!" Shatter cried.

The two humans got up and ran away, Jack wanted to fight, but Heather wouldn't let him. They made it out into the streets, but the blue helicopter transformed into another robot and landed in their path.

"Not this way." Dropkick stated.

Heather was through with running, she turned to some cars parked beside them. She held out her hands, the both her palms and the cars started to glow red. The cars lifted into the air and followed where ever her hand went. She then threw the car at the Decepticon, it impacted him right in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Shatter followed them out to the street, she saw what Heather did and cried, "They have powers, get the boy now."

Shatter's right hand converted into a Energon Harvester, she fired electric blasts at them both. They got knocked off the road and Jack crashed into a car. When the boy got up, he decided to fight back.

Jack suddenly flew off the ground, he hovered in the air as his eyes glowed red. He muttered, "You like lasers?" The boy fire red hot laser beams from his eyes, the two beams came together and sliced the Harvester off of Shatter; severing her right arm.

"Ah!" she cried as she watched her arm drop to the ground. Dropkick got up, but was quickly knocked down again by another car.

Heather continued to lift cars with her mind, and throw them at the Decepticon. It wasn't until the fifth car that he turned his hand into a Path Blaster and blew up the vehicle. He then pointed the gun at the ground and fired, knocking Heather back against the wall.

Dropkick got up and saw Jack looking down on Shatter, so the Decepticon loaded a special type of ammo into the gun. He shot the little grenade at Jack, and a green gas exploded in the air. Jack saw the gas and instantly fell to the ground, he was weak and helpless. Heather crawled to him and tried to help.

"It's kryptonite." Jack muttered.

The two Decepticons looked at the humans, Dropkick turned to his partner and asked, "That human girl is very annoying, let me kill her."

"Not yet." Shatter replied.

Little did they know, something was thrown at them. Dropkick looked down a saw a small orange orb, he picked it up and held to close to get a better look. The little device started beeping, louder and louder. Until....

The tiny grenade exploded, taking a junk of Dropkick's face off. He screamed in pain and Shatter saw where the grenade came from.

She looked up, but then got smacked in the face by something. Heather looked up and saw a figure, standing on a silver hover board. The figure was then joined by two more people, a woman with silver bracelets and wearing a spy outfit, and a man with sunglasses and metal wings.

Heather recognised the spy girl, it was Olessia. The figure on the board was wearing a green mask, but she had a pretty god idea who it was. The three new heroes looked at the Decepticons, they were trying to crawl away.

Olessia said, "We don't want to kill you, but we will."

"You'll never get another chance." Shatter said as a space bridge came around them and teleported them away.

The three heroes turned to the two fallen ones, the figure stepped off his board and removed his mask. He said, "Hello Heather, hi Jack."

Jack muttered, "Hello to you to, Jack."

Jack Titley had returned with his team, Olessia; A.K.A Black Widow. Also, the newest Avenger, Rory. Also known in the O.S.C air force as, The Falcon.

Rory then said, "We better get out of here, before the boys in blue come." These three were still on the run, after the events of the Civil War between the Avengers. They took Heather and Jack to the Mega Ship, which they 'borrowed' when they escaped custody.

================================================

On the ship, Olessia turned to them and explained, "You two should call for back when you get attacked. Not try and play the hero and nearly get yourselves killed."

Heather was about explain, but she wasn't going to argue with her superior.

Rory was flying the ship, he turns to Jack and asks, "Where to, boss?"

"Home."