• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 749 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 749

Chapter 11

Fluttershy was sitting next to the thrown of the Decepticon titan, she had been taken away from her home, her friends & her family. She looked up and saw Megatronus walking towards her, he was holding a metal cup, filled with water. He kneeled down to her level, hand the cup to her.

"I thought you might be thirsty."

Fluttershy took the cup, but then hurled it at the throne. She had hate in her eyes, "I always hated that chair."

"Really, when you came aboard my ship, I thought you would sit there one day." the titan explained. "You and Rainbow Dash ruling the universe by my side. During the days I wanted it all to myself."

"Now you just want to kill."

Megatronus sat down in front of his throne, he turned to the Pegasus, "You call it murder, I call it mercy."

"Mercy, when you came to Cloudsdale, you threatened to wipe out half the people. Only if we didn't provide you with flyers, for your murderous army." Fluttershy stated.

"Every planet my army has taken, have been given my gift." he explained. "Do you what that is? Children born, have known nothing, but full bellies and clear skies. It's a paradise."

Fluttershy looked down, tears started to form in her eyes. "Because you slaughtered half the people."

"A small price to pay." Megatronus got up and marched towards her. "And now, you can help me spread my gift throughout the universe."

The Pegasus looked up to see the titan starting over her, she back away from him. "I'm only going to say this once, give me the Soul Stone."

Fluttershy was confused, she didn't have it. But Megatronus wasn't buying the act, so he took her to the dungeon level of the ship.


Megatronus and Fluttershy arrived at the cell, when it opened up, the innocent Pegasus was shocked to see her childhood bestfriend chained up.

"Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy gasped and ran to her friend.

Megatronus explained, "Your friend here was sent onto my ship by your Princess Celestia. Rainbow was ordered to steal my infinity stones."

Fluttershy turned to the titan, "Let her go, you monster!" she said.

But Megatronus then used the Space Stone to pull the chains, Rainbow felt the pain, like her wings and legs were being pulled off. Fluttershy begged him to stop, "Please, please. She has a family."

The titan suddenly stopped, "Last chance, give me the Soul Stone."

Fluttershy cried into his chest and said, "I swear to you on my life, I don't have the Soul Stone."

Megatronus stroked her mane, "My dear little one. I taught you to be many things, a liar was never one of them."

He then picked the Pegasus up by the neck, he held the back off his gauntlet to her, she started to glow. A strange energy was being drained from her small body, it formed a crystal in one of the empty slots in the infinity gauntlet. Once it's done, he drops her back to the floor.

"I don't understand." Fluttershy muttered.

"My dear." Megatronus explained. "When the Soul Stone was destroyed, it had to find a soul to inhabit. Your soul was the purist soul it could find. You didn't know it, but the Soul Stone has been tucked away inside you, for all this time."

Two Vehicon troopers entered the cell, Megatronus ordered them to take Fluttershy to another cell. Rainbow Dash was unconscious from the pain, she never saw where they took her.

================================================

Far across the galaxy, a small ship was on a direct cause to Cybertron. On board this ship, was the leader of the Autobots, a chaotic earth pony, and a Changeling prince. Optimus, Screwball & Mothball were almost to their destination, with Prime flying the ship, Mothball decide to talk to his girlfriend.

"Screwy, was it a good idea to come with Optimus? We've never been to space before."

"It's fine Mothy, it's like a day trip, across the stars."

Screwball looked at Prime, she wanted him took talk to them,"So, Optimus. You say you lost your brother?"

"Mhmm." he replied.

"What about a Mom or Dad?"

He explained, "We Cybertronains don't have parents like you ponies, I never had a mother; and my father figure, Zeta Prime, died some months ago."

"Screwball continued to ask, "What about girls, you have a girlfriend?"

"Killed by Blitzwing."

"A best-friend?"

"Had his spark ripped out."

Screwball actually felt sorry for him, he had lost so much. She looked at Mothball, he was in as much shock as her.

"But don't worry, you two." Optimus said, with confidence in his tone. "We will win, I'm getting a new weapon remember."

"Well, it better be some weapon." Mothball stated.

All the talking was put on hold when Optimus saw that they had arrived. The moons of Cybertron, Prime also looked at the dead planet behind them. He lost his entire world, now he had seek help from an old friend.


The ship landed, Screwball and Mothball stayed close to Optimus as they wandered through the abandoned forge. As they walked, they passed the bodies of dead Vehicons. As if a battle had taken place here, Prime just prayed that his side won.

Screwball noticed a strange looking mold on the work bench, she then turn to Prime and asked, "You said Megatronus had a gauntlet?"

"Yes, he did."

"I look anything like that."

Screwy pointed at the mold, Optimus took one look at it and needed no more prove. It was the same shape.

"Get back to the ship." Prime ordered.

But before anyone could move, Optimus was bashed to the side by something large. Screwball and Mothball hid under one of the work benches, Optimus and the creature rapidly punched each other. Until Prime saw who this Cybertronian was.

"Ironhide, stop!" he cried.

The Autobot heard his leaders voice and said, "Prime."

Optimus raised his hands in surrender, Ironhide lowered his fists. The two of them looked at each other, now that they were not fighting. Until Ironhide started shouting at his leader.

"You were supposed to protect us. Cybertron was supposed to protect us!"

Optimus explained, "Cybertron, is destroyed." He then looked back at the gauntlet mold. "Ironhide, tell me you didn't."

The Autobot blacksmith turned away from his leader, she sat down on the bench Screwy and Mothy were hiding under. They came out of hiding and ran behind Optimus. Ironhide decided to explain what had happened here.

"Three Autobots lived on this moon, me, Hound & Wheeljack. Megatronus attacked us, he took the others hostage and forced me to make him the device. So that's what I did, I made him the device that could harness the power of the stones." Optimus began to understand. Ironhide continued "I made it for him, and he killed everyone anyway."

Ironhide showed his wrists to Prime, "He said to me, 'Your life is yours, but your cannons are mine'." Optimus saw where Ironhide's cannons had been ripped off.

Optimus explained, "Ironhide, this is not about your cannons, this is about Stopping Megatronus. I need the Star-Saber." The Autobot blacksmith looked at his leader and nodded.