• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 738 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 738

Chapter 14

Optimus Prime positioned himself in the centre of the opening to the core, he was about to hold open the hatch, and be blasted by the power of a moon's core.

"Now remember Prime." Ironhide started. "Your about to take on the power of a moon's core. It'll kill you."

"Only if I die." Prime replied.

"Yes? That's what killing you means."

Optimus wasted no time, he grabbed the handles and opened the hatch. Without warning, the beam from the core shot passed his body and was on a direct course to the vat of metal.

"Hold it. Hold it Optimus." Ironhide ordered.

The forger looked into the vat, the metal was starting to melt. However, Prime could not take much more, he screamed in pain and scorch heat burn his metal body. Once the metal had melted, Ironhide pushed the vat over, the liquid metal poured into the mold. The mold was shaped into a sword blade, the legendary Star-Saber.

Optimus saw the work was done, so he let go of the handles. The pain knocked him unconscious and the gravity pulled him towards where Ironhide was with the vat.

Mothball, who was still in the ship, saw Prime fly past him and went to help. Screwball watched the last prime crash in the room, Ironhide brought the mold forward and started breaking it open. Mothy landed the ship and went to Prime's side, he was burning hot from the core's beam.

"Optimus, come on man. Wake up." While he spoke, Ironhide broke the blade out of the mold. Mothball turned to the forger, "I think he's dying."

"He needs the sword." Ironhide replied.

The forger looked up, something was missing. "Where is the handle?" he then turned to Screwball. "Pony, help me find the handle."

Screwy saw Optimus dying, she had an idea. Using her chaotic powers, she summoned all the scrap metal from around the room and bent it together in the shape of a sword handle. It connected to the blade, the sword was complete.

Optimus' finger started to move, the sword lifted into the air slightly; Prime's fingers suddenly sparked with electricity.

===================================================

Meanwhile, on Pandora, the battle was already tearing through the Nav'i army.

Sean was standing on the his two back tentacles, the other two were held in the air. The were slashing and swiping at the Insecticons, until he was hit by something.

The Superior Octopus was bashed away by a large anchor on a chain. The other end of the chain led to where Demolisher's used to be. Him and Shatter were standing at the barrier opening, watching their army tear through the enemy.

Daniel, although inside the Rhino suit, was being knocked down to the ground. Jack-T was being swarmed as well, the new sword was affecting the cons, but there were to many.

Charlie was on the comms to the nurse, "Please tell me your nearly finished."

"I've barely begun, my king." she replied.

That's when Charlie got over run as well, the tackle him to the ground. All seemed lost for the heroes, that was until....


A strange blue beam shot down to the centre of the battlefield, a large blade was thrown from the beam, it spun through the air and killed every Insecticon it struck.

When the beam disappeared, Optimus stood tall and mighty. With Screwball on his shoulder and Mothball hovering next to him. The three of them turned to the remaining Insecticons and were about to charge.

Until Daniel's suit opened up, revealing his face; he shouted, "Ha, you guys are so screwed now!"

Optimus put Screwball on the ground and began to run for the enemy, in strong words he shouted, "Bring me Megatronus!" He then leaped in the air and dropped onto the cons. He swung his sword around once and decapitated seven Insecticons. The rest of the heroes assisted them and the battle continued.

===============================================

On the planet of Equestria, the mighty Megatronus stepped through a blue portal, he saw just one hero sitting on a rock in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

"Oh yeah." Strange commented. "You're much more of a Megatronus."

"I take it, the Fallen is dead?" the titan asked. Strange just nodded ever so slightly. "Doesn't matter, he did as ordered by bring you here." Megatronus explained.

"Why are you doing this? What could possibly gain from these stones." Strange asked.

The titan decided to explain his plan, "It's not what this these stones do for me, it's what I'm going to do from the universe. Once I have the infinity stones, all six of them, I will simply have to snap my fingers and half of the universe will no longer exist."

"But why?" Strange continued to ask. "What could that possibly achieve?"

"The universe is to busy fighting it's wars and wasting precious resources, to realise we are running low. By eliminating half off everything, the other half with be able to thrive over what it can gain, forgetting what it has lost."

Little did the titan know, he was being watched by the other heroes who were hiding among-st the trees. Spiderman couldn't listen to his plans anymore, so he stopped them talking by webbing a boulder and throwing it at him. The giant rock basked Megatronus into a tree, the boulder was still on top of him.

Spidey turned to Discord and said, "There, that did it."

"Yeah, if your goal was to tick him off." the draconequus replied.

The Decepticon titan used the Power Stone to destroy the rock, the used the Reality Stone to turn the chunks into bats; he sent the monster-bats at Discord and Adam. They tried to fight them off, but the bats knocked the to the trees.

Ivan suddenly came out of no where, delivered a good kick to Megatronus' jaw. He then leaped through one of Strange's portals, another one opened and Ivan came out again, he kicked the Decepticon somewhere else. Every time Ivan kicked the titan, he would land through a portal, he would also say something like, "Magic. More magic. Magic with a kick."

Until Megatronus finally grabbed the boy and smashed him onto the ground, the titan muttered, "Insect!"

He would have killed Ivan, if Rainbow Dash hadn't came flying towards him and hoove kicked him in the chest. He stumbled back and Kid Arachnid got back up.

"I should have finished you of in the cell." Megatronus stated.

The Pegasus mare replied, "You'll wish you did."

She then started hitting him in the face, Ivan webbed his arm to the ground. Strange came forward and wrapped magic chains around his body, he couldn't move. Adam and Discord came forward, Spidey grabbed the titan's left arm and started trying to pull the gauntlet off.

"Ivan, give us a hand, would ya?" Adam asked. Ivan came over and helped him pull.

Discord walked up to Megatronus, "Not so tough now, huh? By the way, this was my plan."

A portal opened above them all and Twilight dropped onto Megatronus' shoulders. She pressed her hooves against his head and her horn began to glow. Suddenly, the titan began to calm down, she was holding him in a trance.

"I don't know how long I can hold him." Twilight started to cry a little. "He's very strong."

While the other heroes held the Decepticon in place, Discord continued to insult him to his face. "You think your so strong. I'll ask you once, where's Fluttershy?"

Twilight could read the titan's thoughts, "He's regretting something, some on he's harmed."

"What does this, monster, have to regret?" Discord said while imitating the Decepticon.

"Fluttershy."

Discord turned to Rainbow Dash, "She had the Soul Stone inside her, he had to drain her soul to get it. When that was done, she became very weak."

The lord of chaos then turned back to Megatronus, "Tell me she's lying." the titan didn't answer. Discord said, "Monster, tell me you didn't!"

Megatronus could only say, "I had to."

"No you didn't."

Adam turned to the draconequus and said, "Keep it together, Discord." but he was growing more angry. "Keep it together, we've almost got this off!"

Discord started punching the titan in the face, "NO YOU DIDN'T!! NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!"

The Decepticon was rocking about so much that Twilight lost her concentration and fell off. Megatronus came around and punched the two spiders away before they could pull his gauntlet off. He used the Power Stone to blast everyone else away.

Discord, Twilight and Rainbow Dash would have been thrown away if Ivan hadn't caught them with his webs. He said, "I got you, you, and you. Sorry, I can't remember anybody's names."