• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 743 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 743

Chapter 9

Deep within space, Doctor Strange awakened aboard a Decepticon battleship. He was on the bridge, floating in mid-air; he was wandering how this was happening, cause he didn't have his cloak. The doctor looked up and saw the Decepticon warlock marching down the path towards him.

"I see your awake." The Fallen said. "Don't worry, this stone extraction will be slow and horrible."

Also floating in the air, were a large portion of long, sharp needles surrounding Strange. They began to push forward, pressing themselves against his skin. It was painful, but Doctor Strange had to keep his concentration, keeping the protection spell around the stone.

"They were destined for micro-surgery. I had them altered, to my specifications." The Fallen explained. Strange felt like he was going to scream, but he had keep it together, otherwise they'll get the stone.


Up in the rafters of the ship, Adam was climbing through the vents, until he came to the room where Strange was. He looked down from above and saw them both.

Suddenly, something tapped him on the shoulder. Spidey turned around, only to find Strange's cloak, moving by itself.

Adam commented, "Well, now I know there's two stowaways."

"Make that three."

Adam turned around, he found Ivan hanging from his webs, not wearing his mask. Spiderman could not say how mad he was. Ivan tried to explain.

"Before you yell, I just thought I could help, you said save the wizard, and this suit you made me kind of gave me a boost off confidence. So now... I'm hear."

Adam replied, "Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be."

"But I really think I can help."

"This is not just some bank robbery, kid. This is..."

Ivan interrupted by saying, "You can't be a friendly neighbourhood Spiderman, if there's no neighbourhood." Adam's nano-tech mask disassembled, revealing his face, he looked confused. "Okay I know that didn't really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." Ivan finished.

"Fine." Adam said. "You see down there." He pointed down to where the Fallen was torturing Doctor Strange. "What's your plan."

Ivan looked at his teacher, then thought of a plan to save him. "Okay, you ever see this really old movie, 'Aliens'?"


The Fallen was growing impatient, Strange couldn't keep this up for long. That is until...

"Hey ugly." a voice from behind said.

Fallen turned around and saw Spiderman, with his four mechanical spider-legs sprung from his back, standing before the Decepticon.

"You really think you can stop me." the Decepticon said as he lifted rumble from below, into the air. "I am a god, compared to you."

Adam had to distract him long enough, Ivan was behind Strange, messing with an old Riot Cannon on a work bench. He pointed the weapon to the side of the ship.

"Yeah." Spidey replied. "But the kid's seen more movies."

Kid Arachnid put his mask back on and fire the cannon, blowing a hole in the ship. The vacuum of space pulled the Fallen out the ship, it also caught Strange in the suction. Ivan webbed Strange before he was pulled out into space, Adam used his web-fluid to seal the hole.

The Fallen was floating through the stars when he saw it, a shooting star. There was no escape.

"Oh no." he said as the star impacted with him, causing them both to explode.

Back inside the ship, the heroes took some time to rest. Strange got his cloak back, but now they stranded out into space. The doctor turned to Adam, he'd been to space before.

"Adam, can you turn this ship around?" he asked.

"Now he wants to run." the boy replied. "You should have stayed out of the way on Earth, now were lightyears from our planet, with no back up."

"I'm back up." Ivan stated.

"No your a tag along. Now let the adults talk."

"Were the same age, Adam."

Strange made them both be quiet and said, "Adam, can you get us home?"

Adam thought about somethings, then replied, "Yeah, I can. But I don't think we should."

"I swore an oath to protect the Time Stone. I'm not just going to bring it to Megatronus." Strange stated.

"Look, Jasper. I've seen what these things can do. Megatronus has been inside my head ever since he sent an army to London and no he's back." This now made Strange think. Adam continued, "So no. I say we take the fight to him."

Doctor Strange nodded in agreement, but then explained, "Fine Adam. But, if it come to saving you, or Ivan, or the Time Stone. I will not hesitate to let either of you die."

Adam then approached Ivan, and tapped both his shoulders with his hand. "There, you're a Avenger now." Ivan was both thrilled and terrified.

==================================================

The Astro Mega Ship landed outside the new Avengers HQ, inside, someone was on the phone to the government.

Sean Smith, A.K.A the Superior Octopus, was speaking to the world leaders by hologram. They had a long conference table, sitting at each chair was a hologram of a country leader. Sean was standing at the edge of the table, talking with the President of America.

"I'm telling you Mr President, we need to be protecting the world. Your satellites can cover the Earth, your only using them for your country." Sean explained.

The president turned to the boy, and explained, "Look, I don't really trust you superhero types anymore, since you have a thing for hiding alien criminals on the planet."

"Look Mr Trump, he was not a criminal." Sean stated. "If it weren't for the planetary wide bot-hunt. Bumblebee would be right here, with his friends."

"Oh please, he can have friends, he just a machine. And stop calling him Bumblebee, he's our weapon, his name is B1-27."

As they were talking, Sean noticed the group from the ship enter the room. Jack led Olessia, Rory, Heather & the other Jack, into the building. The President looked at the used-to-be heroes.

"You've got a lot of nerve, showing you face in my presence." he stated.

Jack-T replied, "Earth just lost her best defender, you need all the help you can get."

"You think you can just walk in here and think, all is forgiven."

"I'm not looking for your forgiveness, and I'm way past asking for it."

Trump turned back to Sean, "Arrest them."

"I'm all over it." Sean then pushed a button and the hologram was cut off.

Sean then turned to his old friends and asked, "How you doing Jack."

Olessia stepped closer and hugged Sean, he then hand-shook Jack-T.

"Wow, you guys, really look terrible." Sean stated as he looked at their dirty outfits. "It must have been a ruff couple of months."

Rory replied, "Well, the hotels weren't exactly five-star."

I think you look great." a voice said from behind.

The team turned around to see Daniel walking into the room, "Yeah, I'm back."


The group went into the other room to address the situation.

"We have to do something, Megatronus has the biggest army in the universe." Daniel explained. "Where's Kye?"

Olessia replied, "After the whole accords situation, Kye and Kian had to pull out of the superhero life. It was too tuff on their families."

"Who's Kian?"

"Ant-man." Jack-T answered.

"There's Ant-men and Spidermen?"

"Look, we have to protect Jack. He has the Mind Stone, we have to make sure Megatronus doesn't get it." Olessia states.

Daniel then thinks of something, "Wait, Jack gets his powers from the stone. It's also made up of a complex of others things, you, the Dark Spark, the stone, energon."

"Your saying Jack isn't just the stone."

"I'm saying, if we take out the stone, Jack can keep his powers. I mean it's not the source of his power, just the thing that gave it to him."

Sean asked, "Can you do that?"

"Not me, not here."

Jack-T stated, "Don't worry, I think I know a place."

================================================

On a distant planet known as Pandora, the king of the Nav'i tribe was going to check on an old friend they've been looking after for sometime.

Charlie, husband of Princess Neterie, and the King of the tribe; walked with his royal guard to the place their friend was staying. He arrived at the place, and found a yellow Camaro car parked by the trees.

"Good afternoon, B1-27." Charlie greeted.

The yellow car then changed it's shape, transforming into a large yellow robot. "Please, just call me Bumblebee." the bot said.

A Nav'i soldier arrived at the scene, he placed a briefcase down and then walked off. Bumblebee opened the case, revealing his pulse cannon.

"Where's the fight." Bee asked.

Charlie replied, "Coming."