• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 748 Views, 3 Comments

Infinity War: My Version. - Adamverse

  • ...
16
 3
 748

Chapter 4

"Can any one hear us?!"


"Please, were under attack!"


"This is the Autobot Ark, we coming under fire."


The Ark was being destroyed, a Decepticon warship was firing missiles and lasers at the ship's hull. On the ships bridge, many Autobots were killed, only few remained alive.

Ratchet was trying to get up, but his leg had been blown off in the fight. He looked to his left and saw a giant titan of a Cybertronian, holding Optimus by the shoulder. The medic then looked his right and saw a another Cybertronian talking and wandering amongst the corpses.

"Hear me and rejoice." The Fallen stated. "Because of your sacrifice, the universe is right for the taking. You have nothing to fear, for even in death, you have become children of Megatronus."

Him, Shatter, Dropkick & Demolisher were on the bridge of the Ark; their leader was looking out the window of the ship. In a dark tone, he said, "Sometimes failure is something one tries to avoid. You dread it, run from it, until it's here. Or rather, I am."

The Titan dragged Optimus towards Megatron, who had been brought before him; the leader of the Decepticons knelt on one knee to Megatronus.

"Give me the Allspark, Megatron." the titan commanded.

Megatron stood up straight and said nothing, Megatronus was growing impatient. He then looked down at Optimus, the weak prime was in no position to fight back; that's when the first Decepticon had an idea.

"The Allspark, or your brothers head." he said as he held the Power Stone close to Optimus' head.

Megatron replied with, "He's no brother of mine. Kill away."

Megatronus obeyed the Decepticon's wishes and pressed the stone against Optimus' head. The pain of the stone burning his metal flesh made Prime scream in pain, Megatron just stood there and watched his brother be tortured to death. That was until he decided to save him.

"Alright stop!" he cried.

The titan released Prime from the stone's power, he sighed in relief when he felt the burning go away. But then Optimus said, "We don't have the Allspark, it was destroyed in Iacon."

But Optimus was wrong, Megatron opened his chest compartment and revealed the Allspark. It glowed blue, due to it containing an infinity stone.

Prime muttered, "You really are the worst brother."

"I assure you brother, the sun will shine on us again." Megatron said to prime.

Megatronus interrupted their conversation with, "You certainly have a good spark, Autobot."

Megatron looked up at him and said, "Well for one thing, I'm not Autobot. And another, we have the Lizard."

Suddenly, the Lizard pounced out of nowhere, and began attacking Megatronus. When they both pushed past Megatron, he dropped the Allspark. The two of them fought in a mighty battle, Demolisher was about to help his master, until The Fallen stopped him.

"No, no, let him have his fun."

From the look of it, Lizard was stronger than this Decepticon. Yet Megatronus was able to rapidly punch him, get him in a head lock & then throw him to the ground. The titan looked down at his fallen foe, Lizard was now too weak to move.

Ratchet saw the fallen reptile, he had to get the Lizard back to Earth somehow. So the Autobot medic used the last of his strength to reach to one of the control panels, it was used to call and activate space bridges. Ratchet flipped a few switches and then pulled the large lever.

"Space bridge, activated." he said.

A blue energy surrounded Lizard's body, he was lift into the air. The gravitational energy sent him flying through space, the Decepticons watched him leave the ship and hurdle towards Earth.

Megatronus marches towards the medic laying on the ground, in his dark voice he said, "That was a mistake."

His right hand turned to a sharp, triple-bladed, spike. Megatronus shoved the spike into Ratchet's chest, the medic cried out in pain. Right up until the Decepticon pulled Ratchet's spark from it's chamber. Optimus watched the life leave his old friend's eyes, Prime would have charged at his enemy, but The Fallen had wrapped the Autobot leader in chains with his telekinesis.

All Optimus could say was, "Your going to die, for that!" but then a chunk of metal was clamped around Prime's mouth.

The Fallen then picked up the Allspark and held it up to his master. The loyal minion said, "Never have we been in the presence of a creature who can wield, not one, but two infinity stones."

Megatronus took the Allspark in his right hand, with all his strength, the titan crushed the cube in his palm. He blew the crumbs of the Allspark away, revealing and tiny blue stone amongst the powder. He took the Space Stone and place it in the slot on his gauntlet, right next to the Power Stone. The power surged through him, but with the gauntlet, he was able to control it.

"There are still two stones on Earth." Megatronus said to his minions. "Find them."

Shatter stepped forward as the rest of the Decepticons bowed to their master, "We will not fail you, father." she said.

Suddenly, Megatron stepped forward, with confidence in his words. "You know, if your going to Earth, you might want a guide. I have a bit of experience in that arena."

"If you consider failure, experience." Dropkick commented.

"I consider experience, experience." Megatron finished.

The leader of the Decepticons stepped forward, he began wandering across the room, towards Megatronus.

"All mighty Megatronus, I Megatron, apprentice of Sentinel Prime, the rightful ruler of Cybertron, leader of the Decepticons & the Emperor of Destruction." Optimus noticed his brother readying a Path Blaster. "Do pledge my, undying loyalty, to you."

When Megatron bowed to the titan, he quickly pointed the gun at his face and pulled the trigger. However, the gun would not fire. Megatronus was using the Space Stone to hold Megatron in place, he used his right arm to grab Megatron by the throat.

"Hm, 'Undying'. You should choose your words more wisely."

With those words, Megatronus used all his strength and snapped Megatron's neck. The Decepticon leader was dead on the spot. The titan dropped the Cybertronian corpse on the ground, everyone could hear Optimus moan in sorrow under the clamp.

Shatter looked at the corpse of her former master, "No resurrections this time." she stated.

Megatronus turned to his minions and said, "Come, Decepticons. Were done here."

Before they left, Megatronus used the Power Stone's energy to destroy what was left of the ship. The he used the Space Stone to transport him and the Decepticons back to their Warship.

Once they were gone, Optimus was able to break free from the chains. As the ship blew apart, Prime crawled to his brother. Even though Cybertronians don't cry, that's what Optimus felt like doing. He knew nothing would be able to save him, so he let fate take him as the ship finally exploded.

===============================================

Far across the galaxy, the Lizard was still being transported to Earth, the Space Bridge energy protected him whilst entering the Earth's atmosphere.

On the planet's surface, in an old fashion secondary school, one of the teachers was just popping out to the shops.

"Bill, I heading to the shop, you want anything?" The teacher asked.

Bill was the teacher's assistant, he would sort out papers and scrolls. Bill replied, "Well, Jasper. I wouldn't mind a tuna-melt."

Suddenly, something came crashing through the skylight, Jasper summoned his flying cloak and Bill readied his magic in case of a threat.

When the looked into the hole caused by the crash, they saw one man, with one arm. This person kept repeating one thing over and over.

"Megatronus is coming. Megatronus, is coming."

Jasper turned to Bill, then looked back at the man. Jasper could only think of one response.

"Who?"