• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
43. Music Stars Unite

Author's Note:

For the final chapter before the epilogue, I paired up the Rainbooms with three other unique pop singers.

After a successful concert, the Rainbooms went to their camper to get some rest.

"We were awesome out there!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

"That was quite a crowd." Sunset said happily. "I'm relieved that the crowds have gone home."

"I agree." Twilight added. "Now, all we need is a little rest."

"Mind if I join you?" A female voice asked.

The girls soon saw a green skinned girl with flowing black hair. She was wearing an orange and purple outfit.

"No way." Sunset gasped. "Casta Firece!"

Everybody was surprised. Especially Twilight. "What brings you to our camper?"

"I saw your concert earlier." Casta explained. "And, when I saw you girls head for this camper, I figured to hang out with you guys."

"Hang out with us?" Applejack wondered.

"That's right, Applejack. After all, we're musicians."

The girls relaxed at their camper. Inside, Fluttershy and Rarity discuss their meeting with the musical ghoul.

"It's very rare for Casta Fierce to be without her group, the Spells." Fluttershy realized.

"Even someone like Casta can use a little alone time." Rarity figured.

Fluttershy never thought about that. "I guess you're right."

Outside, Casta joins the other girls for some pizza.

"So, you like being with us, Casta?" Twilight wondered.

"I sure do." Casta answered. "You girls are very gracious to guests."

"I still can't believe that we're hanging out with a popular music star." Pinkie Pie added.

"Please, Pinkie Pie. You're making me blush."

Pretty soon, another girl addressed the group. "Any pizza left for me?"

They saw a cat like person wearing a silver outfit.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Catty Noir!"

Rarity stepped outside the camper and saw the visitor. "Catty Noir?! Oh my."

Minutes later, the girls enjoy the company of this latest visitor.

"I still can't believe it." Sunset said. "First, Casta Fierce. Now, Catty Noir."

"Believe it, Sunset Shimmer." Catty replied. "This night is full of surprises."

Casta noticed Rarity looking at the black werecat. "Checking her wardrobe, Rarity?"

"I sure am." Rarity replied. "I love her silver dress. It resembles a broken mirror nicely. And, that number 13 label is a nice touch."

"Thanks, Rarity." Catty said. "Most people believe that a broken mirror, the number 13, and a black cat are all unlucky. Those are the superstitious type."

"That's right!" Rarity realized. "You're a black cat. A charming black cat as well."

Catty blushed. "Aw, thank you."

"This is so cool!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

"You said it." Applejack agreed as she throws out pizza crusts. "It's not every day we hang out with two top musicians."

Suddenly, a ghostly girl with purple hair and a purple outfit peeked through the camper. "Better make that three."

Pinkie Pie was surprisingly happy. " Wowie! Ari Hauntington!"

"In person."

The girls are all surprised to see her.

"Oh my." Fluttershy said. "I've seen your concerts. You're amazing."

"Ari is amazing." Casta said. "Even Catty and I appreciate her hard work."

Ari felt proud. "Thanks, Casta. That's so nice of you to say that."

Just then, Rarity's friend, Photo Finish, came to the campsite.

"This is a rare sight!" Photo shouted. "Casta Fierce, Ari Hauntington, and Catty Noir together."

Everyone was surprised. Catty spoke up. "I guess it is very rare, now that we think of it."

Photo got her camera out. "Would you like me to take your picture for my personal scrapbook?"

"Sure." Casta answered. "Only if the Rainbooms join us."

"Works for me."

Twilight and her friends posed with the three ghoulish pop stars. Photo readied her camera. "That's a wonderful pose. Hold it!"

The picture is taken. This will be one experience the Rainbooms will never forget.

PreviousChapters Next