• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
3. An Unexpected Visitor

Author's Note:

Ever get unexpected company during the night? That's what Sweetie Belle will get when Twyla Boogie pays a visit.

Sweetie Belle looks at herself in a mirror. Her sister, Rarity, made her a long sleeve white nightgown with blue sleeves and magenta on the bottom.

"This nightgown looks beautiful." Sweetie Belle said to herself. "My sister did a good job with this creation."

Sweetie Belle soon climbed into her bed, turned out the light, and went to sleep. Twenty minutes later, Sweetie Belle felt a tiny bit of rumbling from under her bed. She turned on the light, took her flashlight, and looked under her bed. Seeing there was nothing, she stood up. Only to see a ghostly looking teenage girl with light teal hair with purple streaks on it. This girl has on a blue shirt and skirt. She gives Sweetie Belle a friendly greeting. "Hello, Sweetie Belle."

Sweetie Belle rushed out of her room and knocked on Rarity's door. "Rarity! Help! There's someone in my room!"

To her surprise, Rarity came upstairs and saw her sister panicking.

"Sweetie Belle, darling." Rarity said with concern. "What's wrong?"

"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle shouted with relief. "I was just getting ready to sleep when..." Sweetie Belle's bedroom door opens. Then, the mysterious girl steps out. "Yikes! She came into my room without warning!"

Rarity held on to her sister. Just then, she recognized the girl. "Twyla Boogie! This is a surprise."

"Hi, Rarity." The girl responded. "Good to see you too."

In the kitchen, the three girls sat while enjoying some chamomile tea.

"I'm sorry for waking you girls up." Twyla said.

"I just finished watching a good movie." Rarity replied. "I was just going to my room when my sister rushed to me in a panic."

"Probably panicked when I showed up."

Sweetie Belle was very rattled. "How did you get into my room anyway?"

"Did you feel a shaking under you bed, sis?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah, Rarity. I went to look under my bed and found nothing. Next thing I knew, Twyla was there."

Twyla went to give Sweetie Belle a small hug. "I'm sorry I scared you. Being the daughter of the Boogeyman can have drawbacks."

Sweetie's eyes widened with shock. "The daughter of the Boogeyman?!"

"That's right. I can move through the shadows to different places. I especially like going though closets and under the bed. Just like I did with you."

The three girls heard a loud meow coming from the living room. It turned out to be Rarity's cat, Opal.

"Poor Opal." Rarity said as she picks up a small blanket from another chair. "The poor darling must be cold."

"I can give that blanket to Opal." Twyla offered.

"Good thinking, Twyla."

Rarity gave Twyla the blanket. Suddenly, Twyla blends into the shadows. She reappears in front of the cat, and drapes the blanket over her. Opal gets comfy, and falls asleep. Sweetie Belle is dumfounded when Twyla appears in front of her.

"Impressive, huh?" Twyla asked.

"Shocking is more like it." Sweetie Belle replied. "The way you move around like that surprises anyone."

"I guess you're right." Twyla heads for the hall closet. "Time for me to go. Good night, girls."

Twyla goes into the closet, and closes the door. Rarity and Sweetie Belle opens the door, and sees no sign on Twyla anywhere. Sweetie Belle was very complexed. But, she accepted this. "She's the daughter of the Boogeyman, all right."

Rarity giggled, knowing that her sister won't forget this night.

PreviousChapters Next