• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
24. Safety Checks

Author's Note:

Sunset feels afraid because of what happened in the past. A student from Monster High comes to lend her a shoulder to cry on.

At a trampoline center, Mr. Cranky Doodle speaks to Twilight and her friends.

"Okay, girls." Mr. Cranky Doodle informed. "It's your first time in one of these places. So, I want you to be careful."

"Of course we'll be careful." Twilight said.

"Yeah." Pinkie added. "Even I'll be careful. And, I'm possibly one of the most reckless ones."

Mr. Cranky Doodle looked at the girls, and made an announcement. "Just to make sure sure everything's and all of you are safe, I asked for a very special safety guard."

In steps a girl who looks like a stone statue. She has pink and teal streaked hair, pointed ears. And wings on her back.

"Is that Rochelle Goyle?" Rarity asked.

"It is." Applejack answered. "Monster High's Safety Officer."

"Do you think she can keep us safe from harm around here?" Fluttershy wondered.

Rochelle approached the nature lover. "But, of course. If I can keep Monster High safe, I can keep things safe here. Let's check on the trampolines. Nes Pa?"

As Rochelle and the girls make sure the equipment is sturdy, Sunset Shimmer got a little nervous. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Cranky Doodle will have Rochelle Goyle keep me away from the others.

When everything was safe, the girls took off their shoes and started bouncing. They were giggling, flipping around, and making sure they don't hurt each other. Rochelle made sure there was no problems. Sunset was watching the fun, tears in her eyes. Mr. Cranky Doodle looked at her with concern. On the weekend, Twilight and her friends were at Sunset's favorite coffee place.

"That was awesome!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "That trampoline place was fun."

"I agree, darling." Rarity added. "It was indeed invigorating."

Twilight was concerned. "I wonder why Sunset didn't join us."

"That's a good question." Applejack said.

Outside, Sunset sat at an outside table, still upset. Rochelle Goyle approached the saddened teenager. "Madam Shimmer, may I have a word with you?"

Sunset looked at Rochelle still with tears in her eyes. "What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, my friend." Rochelle sat down next to Sunset. "Mr. Cranky Doodle wondered why you didn't join your friends on the trampolines."

"I thought he doesn't want me to have fun."

"What do you mean, Mon Ami?"

Sunset wiped the tears off her eyes. "I'm afraid he still hasn't forgave me for that Fall Formal nightmare. He probably still wants to have a grudge against me."

Sunset feels very sad as Rochelle comforts her. "Come, my friend. If your friends and the staff of that school can forgive you, Monsuier Cranky Doodle will too."

"Now that I think about it, Principal Celestia saw that I've improved a lot since that day. I guess Mr. Cranky Doodle put that moment in the past too."

Sunset felt better as she and Rochelle hugged each other. They both stood up as Rochelle makes a suggestion. "Come, Sunset. Let's join your friends."

The two girls go inside to join Twilight and the others.

PreviousChapters Next