• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
16. Basketball Practice

Author's Note:

It's time for some of Monster High's male students to join the fun of this collection.

Twilight and her friends were enjoying a day in the athletic park. They soon saw Flash Sentry at one of the basketball courts with someone else.

"Hi, Flash." Twilight called out.

Flash saw the girls, called a time out, and went over to them. "Hey, Twilight. What's up?"

"Those are pretty good moves out there."

"Are you getting ready for the big basketball game at school next weekend?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I sure am." Flash answered. "And, I have a partner to help me out."

Flash signaled someone to come over. It turned out to be what looks like a werewolf wearing a tank top and black shorts. Rainbow Dash recognized who it is. "Hey, Claw'd! What's up?"

"Hi there, Rainbow Dash." Claw'd replied as he high fives Rainbow.

Twilight was surprised to hear that name. "Claw'd? As in Claw'd Wolf? This I did not expect."

"Of course." Rarity said. "He's Clawdeen's brother."

"You got it, elegant little lady." Claw'd replied.

Rarity blushed. "That's nice of you to say that."

"Hey, Flash." Sunset Shimmer said as she approached Flash Sentry. "I never thought to see you play with a werewolf."

"I know it looks weird." Flash replied. "But, I need help to work on my basketball skills. And, that's where Claw'd comes in."

Claw'd soon continues the explanation. "Flash told me about his problems. And, I figured to help him out. I have pretty good skills myself."

"That's right." Fluttershy figured. "We saw that casketball game Spectra broadcasted from Monster High. You were great."

"Thanks, Fluttershy. Timber Spruce is practicing for the game too. My bro, Duece, is helping him."

"Oh." Applejack blurted. "Duece Gorgon. If I'm not mistaken, he's Cleo DeNile's boyfriend."

Sunset looked at the other court. "Hey, guys. There are Timber and Duece over there."

They saw Timber Spruce and Duece Gorgon in another court. As the girls leave, Flash and Claw'd went back to their practice. Timber soon sank a basket in the other court.

Everyone cheered for him. Timber saw them. "Hey, girls. What's up?"

"That was an impressive slam dunk." Applejack praised. "You're good."

"Thanks, Applejack. I have a pretty good coach."

Sunset walked over to the son of Medusa. He's wearing the same clothes as Claw'd, and his trademark sunglasses.

"Hi, Duece." Sunset greeted.

"Hey, Sunset." Duece said, hugging Sunset. "Watching the action, I see."

"I sure am. You make a pretty good coach."

"Thanks. I think Timber is ready for that game next weekend."

Rainbow Dash got curious about something. "Hey, Duece. How are your sunglasses stay on while playing basketball?"

Duece turned his head to show a strap on the back.

"You have your shades strapped on." Twilight said happily.

"That's right, Twi" Duece replied. "That way, I won't accidentally make anyone stiff."

"Good idea. Your mother, Medusa, should think of that."

"Believe it or not, she did."

The girls waved goodbye to Timber and Duece and went back to their bench.

"I think Flash and Timber will do good next weekend." Fluttershy said.

" Indeed, darling." Rarity agreed. "Especially with good coaches like Claw'd and Duece helping out."

Everybody agreed as they continue to watch all the action.

PreviousChapters Next