• Published 1st Oct 2019
  • 725 Views, 120 Comments

Nightmare Night - Dreadnought

  • ...
2
 120
 725

Chapter 17: Legal Appeal

"So let me get this straight," began Twilight, "you were able to use magic - "

"The Force," corrected Rey.

"the magical force, even though you never studied it before."

"Yes."

"And even though you never touched a lasersword - "

"Lightsaber."

"lightsaber, you were able to wipe the floor with a master."

"Yes."

"And though you never received any training, you were able to do things no jedi had done before."

"Well, I did have two days of training."

Twilight mused for a moment. "I really don't belong here."

"What do you mean? You've been able to do extraordinary things too," countered Rey.

"Yeah, but only after years of training, study and hard work. Plus, I'm not perfect. I've made mistakes, fought with my friends, and had a complete mental breakdown."

Twilight glanced around, at all the women who filled the room. She did not belong. She needed to get out. NOW!

Twilight bolted to the door and began banging. "I need to talk to somepony! I need to talk to somepony!"

Finally, a door opened. A demon stood there, looking at the frantic mare. "What?"

"I don't belong here! I want out!"

"You wish to appeal your eternity?"

Twilight vigorously nodded her head. "Yes."

The demon rubbed his chin. "I should warn you, it's a complicated legal process."

"I'll do anything."

"Okay, it is your right."

"By the way, I would like legal representation. Is there any lawyer down here?"

The demon's face twisted, then he snickered, before letting out a hearty belly laugh. He dropped his pitchfork and he clutched his stomach and fell to the floor. "Are there any lawyers in hell!? Are there any lawyers in hell!!"

Twilight deadpanned, "I take it that was a rhetorical question."