• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,347 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,347

Sweet Victory

Our heroes soon arrived at the arena at Kaos' fortress, where they saw Kaos waiting for them on a floating throne with crystals around it.

"FOOLISH APPRENTICES!" Kaos said. "You've played RIGHT INTO my hands! HAHAHAH! SO WHAT - if you've managed to survive all the Elemental Elites and take all the Eternal Sources! BIG DEAL - if you restored the so-called "Core of Light"! It's all for NOTHING! Because NOW you have followed me into MY realm! Ann here, I am ALL powerful. and YOU - are NOTHING!"

"Maybe, but we have each other, and our friendship is more powerful than anything you can throw at is!" Sunset said with confidence.

"I have to laugh." Kaos said before laughing. "I HAVE TO! Because even though you handle the Elemental Elites - you now face the most hideous and powerful of ALL my minions." at that point the arena started to rise into the air. "Meet the same minion who destroyed the Core of Light - and will do so again! Meet the beast that sent Eon to his well-deserved bodiless OBLIVION! MEET - my HYDRA!!" and with a monster with 4 heads popped up out of nowhere. Everyone stood together ready to fight when a giant hand grabbed the Hydra by it's 4 long necks, to the surprise of everyone, even Kaos and sent it flying to who knows where. The hand then grabbed the ledge and lept on the the arena revealing a giant monstrous amalgamation of the Elemental Elites. "What monstrosity is this?" Kaos said before recognizing the faces. "MY ELEMENTAL ELITES?!"

"In the flesh, so to speak." they all said at the same time.

"You'll pay for what you what you did to my Hydra!" Kaos said before getting an idea. "However, you can redeem yourselves. DESTROY THESE FOOLS!" The Elites then laughed the idea.

"YOU WEAK, IGNORANT, SELF RIGHTEOUS FOOLS!" They said. "We did not take this form to help you Kaos, we took it to destroy you. Your pride and arrogance has blinded you to the reality of the situation. You don't even know who you this is, do you?" He asked while pointing to Sunset Shimmer.

"Umm, no, no I don't." Kaos said before turning to Sunset. "Who are you?"

"My name is Sunset Shimmer." Sunset answered "You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!" Kaos said in shock

"Uh Sunset darling, don't you think that 'Prepare to die' bit is a bit to harsh?" Rarity asked

"I know." Sunset said. "I just always wanted to say that ever since Leo showed me The Princess Bride."

"It's quite a good movie." Leo added.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME EARLIER!" Kaos said

"Because as your slaves, what we said was of no importance." The Elemental Elites said with a grin. "But when you are gone and we are in charge, what we say will always matter." This does not concern Kaos at the least.

"You think you can take over my empire?" He said. "HA! You think wrong! In fact, I think you think that I think I cannot win back my empire. I assure you - I can." He then turned to our heroes. "And as for you, there WILL come another day - oh not now maybe - but soon. And we will meet again. And on that day I, KAOS will introduce you to your sweet, SWEET OBLIVION. HAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!" They then squashed Kaos under his foot like a bug.

"That's one problem dealt with." The Elemental Elites said. "Now onto the other." All of a sudden, a surge of energy suddenly surge through our heroes, bestowing them with power. Sunset knew that this was Master Eon giving them a fighting chance.

"Okay guys this is it!" Sunset said to all of her friends. "Let's show these guys, THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!" Everyone nodded. Just then a rock and roll band got there attention.

"HEY!" The lead singer said. "Anything we can do?"

"YEAH" Pinkie and Mikey said. "MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT!" At that moment, the band started to play while our heroes fought the Elemental Elites

Our heroes dodged the monster's many punches before jumping into the air.

Our heroes then landed all the final blows to the monster, causing it to fall on top of Kaos, who had just woken up.

At this time, the monstrous form of the Elemental Elites were starting to crack and come undone. It then exploded, reverting the Elemental Elites back to their normal forms with Kaos in the middle pile.

"Fear my giant, floating head." He said in a dizzy voice before passing out again.

"Thanks dad." Sunset said looking up.

"Come on guys." Spyro said. "Let's get these guys back to the ruins." Our heroes then carried Kaos and his Elemental Elites back to the ruins in Skylands. When they arrived, the Elemental Elites were put in chains while Kaos was placed in a forcefield.

"FOOLS!" Kaos yelled. "Release me at once or face your UNIMAGINABLE DOOM! Do you really think this cheap magic trick can hold be, KAOS?" He then got shocked by the forcefield. "OW! HEY!"

"HEY!" Flynn said. "Cool your jets, small fry. We've heard enough out of you."

"Finally, something we agree on." Raph said.

"You know, your ok when you're not putting your foot in your mouth." Cali added.

"Back at ya." Flynn said.

"Okay seriously?" Meowsmerosis said. "I'm going to hack up a hairball if this keeps up."

"EON!" Kaos said. "I know you're here somewhere! You and your apprentice portal masters! GO AHEAD! Send me back to the Outlands! It won't do any good! I'll just keep coming back! Again! AND AGAIN! AND again! UNTIL SKYLANDS IS MINE!!!!!"

"Actually, Kaos, your not going to the Outlands this time." Eon said.

"Uhh, what?" Kaos said confused

"Dad and I have something more fitting in mind for you." Sunset said.

"Hugo." Eon said to is assistance. "Would you, Fugitoid, Donatello, and Twilight do the honors."

"With pleasure, sir." Hugo said before joining the other techno wizards at the control panel. "Your gonna love this."

"We made a few upgrades." Fugitoid said before pushed a few buttons. this caused a ring of light to surround the forcefield.

"Okay look." Kaos said trying to make a deal. "Let me go and we'll split this place. 70/30. whaddya say?" Donnie then pushed a few more buttons making a second ring of light. "Okay how about 60/40?" Twilight then pushed even more buttons making a third ring of light. "50/50?" Hugo then pushed one more button. "Okay - uh oh." Kaos was then launched into outer space. "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF MEEEEE!"

"Wowsers!" Flynn said. "Now that's fast!"

"Hey, that's actually very clever." Meowsmerosis said while laughing, knowing that he'll never see Kaos again. Meanwhile, deep in space, Kaos was zooming through the cosmos when he notice something off.

"Hey, what the!" he said. "Everything's getting bigger! Wait, I'm getting smaller!" then crashed on the plains of Africa on the planet earth. "Uh WHO!? WHAT!?!? WHERE!?!?!? WHERE AM I!?!?!?!?" He then smelled something bad "Ugh, what's that smell?" He then turned around and saw a large dog standing behind him. "AHHHH! A HORRIBLE MONSTER!" The monster dog then starting licking him. "Ugh, yuck, CUT IT OUT! THIS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR EMPEROR! Ugh, this stinks." Back at Skylands, our heroes were ready to go home when Eon wanted to talk to Sunset alone.

"You have done well, my daughter." He said. "We may have seen the last of Kaos and the Darkness, but there is more for us to do here."

"And if you ever need me dad, you know where to find me." Sunset said before hugging her father. They both know that this isn't goodbye, just see you later. Our heroes then waved the Skylanders and the friends they made here farewell, and entered the portal back home.

Author's Note:

Well our heroes have won that battle, but what wait for the surprise at the epilouge

Trivia:

.The name of the song for the final battle is what I used to call this chapter, Sweet Victory.

.The line Sunset used was from The Princess Bride.