• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,345 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,345

Lava Lakes

Our heroes soon began their journey to the Lava Lakes.

"Alright." Diggs said. "I guess it's up to us to get The Eternal Fire Source. The track splits here. One way leads to the old mines, but it's caved in. One of you'll have to find a lever to switch the tracks so we can choo choo down to the Lava Lakes. I'll just keep shoveling coal while one of you looks around for the lever."

"I got this." Rainbow Dash said. And before too long she found the lever, pulled it, and the tracks switched. But as soon as they went deeper into the mine, they saw that the tracks were mixed up again.

"Oh what a surprise." Diggs said. "Need to find another lever. HA! Who built this thing anyway!? They know nothing of Mole Engineering."

"Uggh, hang on a sec." Rainbow Dash said before finding another lever and pulling it, fixing the tracks. Before long our heroes soon arrive at a locked gate.

"Hmm." Diggs said. "This gate leads to the Crystal Grottos, but it's locked."

"I'll see if I can find a lever to open it." Rainbow Dash said before racing off to find a lever. Before long the gate was open and she came back just as soon as she left. When our heroes arrive at the Lava Lakes, they find that the tracks are all broken.

"What happened here?" Diggs asked. "The track's been sabotaged!"

"And Spyro and I see the varmint that did it too." Applejack said as she and Spyro saw Glumshanks tearing up tracks with a pick-ax. As soon as he realized he was found out, he ran for his life.

"This looks like a job for a Mole!" Diggs said "Some one has to push those giant stone blocks to bridge the gaps, then I'll build new tracks on top of them."

"Leave that to me." Applejack said as she pushed the blocks. before too long, she had bridged all the gaps.

"Well done Applejack." Fugitoid said.

"Wow, your pretty strong." Spyro commented.

"I know." Applejack said with a proud, but humble grin.

"I'll repair the broken tracks and we'll be off." Diggs said before fixing the tracks. Before long, new tracks were installed. "Okay - done! Would've been quicker if someone had helped, but it's fine. "Let's move." They took off again, along the way they accidentally ran into Glumshanks, who ran away as fast as he could but had to jump off the tracks.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Sunset asked.

"I think so." Spyro said. Before to long, our heroes soon arrive at the Lava Lakes, where the Eternal Fire Source dwells.

"Here we are, the Lava Lakes." Diggs said. "Let's split up. I'll keep this train running while find the Eternal Fire Source! Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!" Sunset said as our heroes went off to find the Eternal Fire Source. Along the way, Ghost Roaster decided to tell his story.

"Hoohoohoo, this tale is a real doozy." He said as a a flashback showed him as a chef. "I absolutely loved food. From spectre soup to phantasm fries, I regarded any undead recipe with relish (and sometimes tops them with relish too). But I wasn't always a gobbling soul; I was once a simple chef called Olav. As Olav, I lived in a mountain-top village and was said to serve the best sheep-wool stew in all of Skylands (not that anyone had ever tried it anywhere else there)." We then see him fall into the Valley of the Dead. "One day, when I was wandering the hills searching for sheep (or, more specifically, their wool), I slipped down the mountain side. Luckily I bounced on my behind and made a soft landing in the valley below. Unluckily my bottom was badly bruised. More unluckily still, I had entered the Valley of the Undead, and my days as a friendly foodie were over." We then see him in need of a undead meal. "Now totally famished, I, Olav, or 'Ghost Roaster' as I decided to call myself, went in immediate search for a bite to eat. Luckily, a nearby ghost town was spilling over with puffy white spooks - which I promptly treated as a paranormal all-you-can-eat buffet." We finally see him being chained and Eon asking him to join. "Understandably, the town's ethereal ruler was a little irritated to find its inhabitants completely devoured. So, as punishment, he chained me to a rattling spiked ball to warn any wandering spirits. Taking pity on me, Master Eon made me a Skylander - but only after I swore not to turn Hex into a hamburger."

"That is quite a tale." Fugitoid said.

"Hohohoho, it is." Ghost Roaster said. Before long, our heroes soon found the Eternal Fire Source. Standing next to it is the hooded figure from the Molekin Mine. He soon removed the disguise to reveal himself to be a suave looking man in close inspired by Spain and a flaming head that looks like a pompadour.

"Greetings and salivations, Skylanders." The man said. "The figure said It is I, that panic provoking pyromancer: Don Fuego."

"Hey, let's skip the fancy talk and get to-AHHH" Raph said before ducking his head into his shell as Don Fuego swung his sword.

"Aww, tsk tsk tsk tks, such manners." Don Fuego said before pulling out three toy like statues encased in dark orbs with the fire symbol on them. "Looks like my followers shall teach you a lesson" He then threw the orbs which transformed into three figures wearing the same mind control helmets from before. The first one of them is an elf archer, the second is a fire spirit knight, and the third was a fire phoenix/dragon hybrid.

"Who are these guys?" Sunset asked.

"Flameslinger, Ignitor, and Sunburn." Spyro said. "Okay we'll snap them out of it. You guys deal with Don Fuego."

"You got is Spyro." Sunset said. She, Shini, Karai, Starlight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Casey Jones, Rarity, Donnie, Applejack, Raph, Pinkie Pie and Mikey then prepared to fight Don Fuego in order to get the Eternal Fire Source.

"So you want to fight me?" Don Fuego asked preparing to fight. "I warn you it's going to be HOT, HOT, HOT!" At that moment, lava girls and a lava band suddenly leapt out of the lava and started singing.

Ole, ole, ole, ole
Ole, ole, ole, ole

Don Fuego soon joined in the singing as he fought our heroes.

Ee-yessa, haha
Ee-yes, girls

Me mind on fire
Me soul on fire, feeling hot, hot, hot
Party people
All around me feeling hot, hot, hot

What to do on a night like this
Music sweet, I can't resist
We need a party song
A fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah, we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot, hot, hot
Feeling hot, hot, hot, oh, Lord

(Me lalala, lumbumbum)
Haha!

See people rocking
Hear people chanting, feeling hot, hot, hot
Keep up this spirit
Come on let's do it, feeling hot, hot, hot

It's in the air, celebration time
Music sweet, captivate your mind
We have this party song
This fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah, we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot, hot, hot
Feeling hot, hot, hot, oh Lord

Haha!

Spyro and the others free Flameslinger, Ignitor, and Sunburn, who passed out while the others and Spike watched our heroes fight Don Fuego.

¡Ay, que rico!

Ole, ole, ole, ole
Ole, ole, ole, ole
Ole, ole, ole, ole
Ole, ole, ole, ole

Ee-yes, girls

People in the party, hot, hot, hot
People in the party, hot, hot, hot
They come to the party know what they got
They come to the party know what they got

I'm hot, you're hot
He's hot, she's hot
I'm hot, you're hot
He's hot, she's hot

(Real hot
Real hot
Real hot
Real hot)

Haha!
Oh, Lord!

How you feeling? (Hot, hot, hot)
How you feeling? (Hot, hot, hot)
How you feeling? (Hot, hot, hot)
How you feeling? (Hot, hot, hot)

(Hot, hot, hot
Hot, hot, hot
Hot, hot, hot
Hot, hot, hot)

(Hot, hot, hot
Hot, hot, hot
Hot, hot, hot
Hot, hot, hot)

As the song stopped, Don Fuego put away his sword and left.

"I am feeling generous, so I will let you go with the Eternal Fire Source." He said. "But when beware, for you will soon face the full might of the Elemental Elites." He then jumped into the lava and surfed it as if it was a tidal wave. Our heroes soon checked on the 3 formally mind controlled Skylanders who just woke up.

"Uhhh, Spyro, is that you?" Flameslinger asked when he lifted his blindfold for only a moment to see.

"Where, pray tell, are we?" Ignitor asked looking around.

"And where did these guys come from?" Sunburn asked looking at the Rainbooms.

"It's a long story." Spyro said before turning to the Eternal Fire Source. "For now, let's get this back to the core of light." They soon touched the Eternal Fire Source, which summoned lava to to raise the stone our heroes were standing on back to the surface where they met Diggs who met up with the others. Upon arriving, our heroes heard Eon's voice from beyond.

"Fire." He said. "A force of destruction, yet also possessing the power to burn a way all things evil." At that moment, fireballs started surging through the machine and out through the Crucible of the Ages. In Kaos' fortress the machine the Elemental Elites are building is almost complete, and Meowsmerosis is pleased.

"Very good." He said "When should we have it ready?"

"Just as soon as the Core of Light is finished." Doctor Mechanicus said.

"Hohohoho, this is very very good for us, yes, no." Don Fuego said.

"Indeed, but I need to make sure that our out-of-towners finish their machine at the moment we finish ours." Meowsmerosis said. "That's why I'm going to personally see what they are capable of. Wish me luck." He then went off to who knows where. Back at the ruins, Hugo was going through his books doing research.

"There is only one Eternal Source left to find - The Magic Source." He said. "But magic is certainly no exact science... and from what I can decipher, the Core needs a very special, ancient kind of oil that allows all the other elements to receive the magic. But my book says nothing else about it...I don't know where to look." Just then, Flynn came running in.

"Hey, you know that weird ancient statue out in the water that we've all been wondering about?" He asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Raph replied.

"Well it's holding to large bubbles that are contain to strangers, one being a girl with glasses and the other looking just like you three." Flynn answered. "And one more thing....it's moving."

"What?" Hugo asked in shock

"LEO??" Raph, Donnie, and Mikey added in more shock.

"TWILIGHT???" The Rainbooms added in even more shock.

"Master Sunset, can you, your friends and the Skylanders go investigate?" Hugo asked. "I'll continue to search for answers."

"Okay." Sunset said as she and the others raced off. They found a raft and rode it to a rock in the middle of the water. There, they found a giant statue with 6 arms, 2 of which were indeed holding two bubbles, one with Leo inside and the other with Twilight inside. When Sunset touchedhe statue, the arms seemed to come alive and lowered the bubbles that released her friends. The 2 of them woke up to see the others hugs them in happiness. After Leo and Twilight explained how they ended up in those bubbles, the statue then came to life and introduced himself.

"Greetings Skylanders and friends." He said. "You have awakened us from our 10,000 year slumber...We are what is left of an ancient civilization. The Arkeyan Weapon Masters. We understood the connection between magic and technology. We are the keepers of many secrets We have waited for a team led by one to come, to pass our secrets to. That which you and your friends pursue is near." He then looked at Sunset. "Are you and your prepared to cross the Great Chain of Time?"

Sunset then thought for a moment and looked at her friends. She then knew they came this far to stop Kaos, and they weren't going to stop now. She had to do this for her father. "You bet we are." She said to the Weapon Master.

"Good." The Weapon Master said. "New discoveries await you." Our heroes then crossed the Great Chain of Time to who knows where, explaining everything to Leo and Twilight along the way.

Author's Note:

Our heroes are all togather again and now seek the final components for the Core of Light.

Trivia.

:Don Fuego's intro is based on that of Don Karnage, the characte he is based on.