• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,345 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,345

Creepy Citadel

Our heroes soon arrive at the Creepy Citadel, where the Eternal Undead Source is being held by Count Necropolis.

"Welp, there's the Creepy Citadel where Count Necropolis rests in peace with the Eternal Undead Source in his fingers." T-Bone said. "Heh-heh. Okay, lemme see if I remember. First you'll enter the Castle through the Main Gate. Then after you fight your way through the Castle, you'll go through the Gateway right there. Then - if you play your cards right, you'll find the Eternal Undead Source. HA! Easy! Oh, hear let me get the gate." He then inserted the Skeleton Key into the lock which opened the gate. "And don't worry, I'll be right behind you. -And by that I mean right here. Hahahahaha. Good luck!"

"Thanks, T-Bone!" Sunset said as she and the others went off. Along the way Drill Sergeant told the story of how he joined the Skylanders.

"My story began years after the Arkeyans vanished." He said as a flashback showed him motionless. "I am an ancient piece of Arkeyan apparatus, once left to rust underground." We then see Terrafin pulling him out of the earth. "Thousands of years later, Terrafin was burrowing through the earth when he struck something solid. Terrafin tugged the artifact above ground and dragged it off to show Master Eon." Next we see Eon bring Drill Sergeant to life. "Eon muttered a few magical phrases. There was a clunk, then a whirr, and then... KACHUNK! I clattered to life with lights blazing and engine revving, I turned his attention to Terrafin." We then see him following Terrafin. "By Arkeyan law, I was sworn to serve the shark for all eternity. Terrafin's first order was simple: 'STOP FOLLOWING ME.' But it's one that Drill Sergeant has found tricky to compute." Finally, we see him use his weapons to fight evil. "Without an Arkeyan in sight, Drill Sergeant found Skylands a bit senseless. So Eon signed him up, and his drills are now used for death blows against evil."

"That was an amazing tale!" Sunset said.

"Indeed." Drill Sergeant said. Before long our heroes made it to the gateway to where the Eternal Undead Source is. Next to it is the hooded figure from the Cadaverous Crypt who removed his hood to reveal himself to be an evil skeleton with a long cape and teeth like a shark.

"So you are the little worms that crawl through my citadel?" The skeleton asked. "Well I, Count Necropolis, will make sure you never leave."

"Dude, your really whacked." Casey Jones said. "Just you against all of us?

"Oh, it's not just me you need to worry about." Count Necropolis said before pulling out three toy like statues encased in dark orbs with the undead symbol on them. "You'll also need to deal with these three!." He then threw the orbs which transformed into three figures wearing the same mind control helmets from before. The first one of them is a violet dragon, the second is a skeletal ghoul, and the third was an undead elven sorceress.

"Who are these guys?" Sunset asked.

"Cynder, Hex, and Ghost Roaster." Spyro said. "Okay we'll snap them out of it. You guys deal with Count Necropolis."

"You got is Spyro." Sunset said. She, Shini, Karai, Starlight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Casey Jones, Rarity, Donnie, Applejack, Raph, Pinkie Pie and Mikey then prepared to fight Count Necropolis in order to get the Eternal Undead Source.

"You must be joking if you think you can take me on." Count Necropolis said before preparing to fight. During this, a group of his skeletal followers joined in and started singing an acapella song.

[SKELETON SINGER]
Well, well, well, what have we here?
Eon's kid, huh?
Oh, I'm really scared
So you're the one everybody's talkin' about, ha, ha, ha

You're jokin', you're jokin'
I can't believe my eyes
You're jokin' me, you gotta be
This can't be the right gal
She's delegate, she's puny
I don't know which is worse
I might just split a seam now
If I don't die laughing first

When Count Necropolis says
There's trouble close at hand
You'd better pay attention now
Cause he's the Boogie Man
And if you aren't shakin'
Then there's something very wrong
Cause this may be the last time now
That you hear the boogie song, ohhh

Ohhh

Ohhh

Ohhh

Ohhh

Ohhh, He's the Oogie Boogie Man

Well if he's feelin' antsy
And there's nothin' much to do
he might just cook a special batch
Of snake and spider stew
And don't ya know the one thing
That would make it work so nice?
A few tasty Skylanders to add a little spice

Ohhh

Oh, yeah

Ohhh

Ohhh

Ohhh

Oh, yeah, He's the Oogie Boogie Man

Count Necropolis then entered with the Eternal Undead Source in his fingers

[COUNT NECROPOLIS]
So you think you
Can just come in without any consequences
And take this from my bony hands
Please, come to your senses

You're jokin', you're jokin'
I can't believe my ears
Would someone shut this fella up
I'm drownin' in my tears
It's funny, He's laughing
You really are too much
And now, with your permission
We're going to do my stuff

What are we going to do?

We're gonna do the best we can

Spyro and the others free Cynder, Hex, and Ghost Roaster, who passed out while the others and Spike watched our heroes fight Count Necropolis.

Oh, the sound of rollin' dice
To him is music in the air
Cause He's a gamblin' Boogie Man
Although he don't play fair

It's much more fun, I must confess
When lives are on the line
Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy
Now that'd be just fine

[COUNT NECROPOLIS]
Leave here fast or you will have to
Answer for this foolish act

[SKELETON SINGER]
Oh, brother, you're something
You put me in a spin
You aren't comprehending
The position that you're in
It's hopeless, you're finished
You haven't got a prayer
Cause he's Mr. Necropolis
And you ain't going nowhere

After the song was finished, Count Necropolis soon decided to take his leave of the area.

"You may have one this time." He said. "But know that you will soon find yourselves fighting something even Eon could not handle, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He then left in a puff of smoke. Our heroes soon checked on the 3 formally mind controlled Skylanders who just woke up.

"Uhhh, Spyro, is that you?" Cynder asked focusing her eyes.

"How long have we been out?" Hex asked looking around.

"And where did these bonebags come from?" Ghost Roaster asked looking at the Rainbooms.

"It's a long story." Spyro said before turning to the Eternal Undead Source. "For now, let's get this back to the core of light." They soon touched the Eternal Undead Source, which summoned giant bony hands to raise our heroes back to the surface where they met T-Bone who met up with the others. Upon arriving, our heroes heard Eon's voice from beyond.

"Skylands is growing darker my friends." He said. "But now you bring the Eternal Undead Source. Add its power to the Core of Light." At that moment, the Eternal Undead Source went deep underground and awoke the spirits of the underworld came up and out of the Skull Mask to add a sense of mystery to the great machine. Unaware of our heroes, The 6 Elemental Elites watch all this while working on a machine of their own.

"My brothers." Meowsmerosis said. "Is the device almost ready?"

"Indeed Meowsmerosis." Doctor Mechanicus said. "We'll have it ready by the time their device is finished."

"Excellent." Meowsmerosis said. "Meanwhile, let's keep our visitors busy. Call out Don Fuego." Back at the ruins saw a row of obelisks sink into the earth to show a train and tracks.

"Wow!" Hugo said. "Am I the only one that didn't know this was here? I mean, honestly...there's a train here!"

"Did you say that there is a train?" Diggs asked.

"Right there behind you!" Hugo said pointing at the train.

"Oh that explains the tracks." Diggs said after looking at it. "Huh, I'm not sure how I could have missed that."

"It couldn't possibly be because he's blind as a bat could it?" Flynn asked sarcastically. "That's right...Boom!

"Maybe." Casey and Raph said resulting in an elbow in the gut from both April and Fluttershy.

"Hey!" Diggs said. "I can still hear, you know. Listen, we moles were digging, searching for the Crucible of the Ages. But there was a terrible cave it!"

"Oh dear!" Fluttershy said in worry.

"WAIT!" Hugo said. "You know where the Crucible is? That's one of the missing components to the Great Machine! It's the only relic in the world that can contain the power of the Eternal Fire Source!"

"I know." Diggs said. "That's why we were looking for...Wait, what am i saying? There's now time to explain! The cave! There are moles trapped down there! I bare escaped, when the cave sealed the entrance shut!"

"Portal Master Shimmer, if we can open a path through the debris, perhaps you, your friends, and the Skylanders could recover the Crucible." Hugo said.

"Good idea Hugo." Sunset said before stating something. "But you can just call me Sunset."

"UH- What part of "moles trapped down there" don't you people understand?" Diggs asked.

"We'll need something powerful enough to blow up the debris that's blocking the cave!" Donnie said. "Then we can get the Crucible - AND save the moles."

"Finally!" Diggs said.

"Leave it to me." Boomer said before going to the caved-in entrance and planting several sticks of dynamite. "Time to go BOOM!" The dynamites then blow up, destroying the debris.

"What was that!?" Diggs asked. "Was that another cave in!? Oh no!"

"Chill man, I just cleared the entrance." Boomer said.

"Oh, that's a releaf." Diggs said. "Are you ready to go to the mines now?"

"Yep, let's the Crucible - AND save the moles." Sunset said.

"Okay, let's go!" Diggs said. "Um, but first, will someone explain to me why it is we are taking a train?" One explination later, our heroes then entered the train and took off to the Molekin Mine.

Author's Note:

Our heroes found the Eternal Undead Source, but haven't found Leo or Twilight yet.

Trivia:

.Count Necropolis is based on Skeleton King from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

.Boomer said the same thing Deadpool said in his videogame