• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,347 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,347

Oilspill Island

Our Heroes soon arrived on Oilspill Island, named because of all the oil machines and the black water.

"You know this used to be a beautiful place." Gurglefin said. "Before the trolls came and started drilling for Oil. They give it all to Kaos for his crazy machines. And then, if things weren't bad enough, they captured my people."

"That's awful." Fluttershy said.

"But now you guys are here." Gurglefin said in elation. "Go take care of business, Skylanders. Free them and teach those trolls a lesson. And hurry! I can already smell the cooking fires and tartar sauce! Save our people before they become FISH STICKS!"

"Okay, lets go!" Sunset said. Our heroes soon went off to free the Gillmen. Sunset and Fluttershy soon noticed that Sonic Boom's hatchlings return to eggs mere minuets after every time she tosses the eggs to hatch and fight the bad guys.

"Umm Sonic Boom, are your hatchlings OK?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, kind of." Sonic Boom said as a flashback showed Sonic Boom on top of a mountain. "Long ago, I took refuge high atop a mountain peak in the far reaches of Skylands, hoping to keep my griffin hatchlings safe." The scene changed to a wizard climbing the mountain. "When I chose the highest mountain peak to lay my eggs, little did I know that I was being watched by an evil wizard." The scene then changed to the wizard going invisible by wearing a cloak. "Wearing a cloak of invisibility, the wizard made his way to my nest, where he hoped to snatch a baby griffin feather for one of this wicked spells." We then see Sonic Boom shrieking louder than ever before. "Wizards live on a digusting diet of liver and brussel sprouts so, while I could not see an egg-thief, I could certainly smell one. I filled the sky with an ear-shattering shriek and the wizard stumbled backwards out of his cloak." Then, we see the wizard casting a magic spell, causing the hatchlings to hatch out for a few minutes, only to change back into eggs. "But as he fell, the wizard put the young hatchlings under a cruel curse. Now, the babies can only break from their egg shells, for mere minutes before returning to one of their eggs, trapped in an endless cycle of rebirth." We then see Sonic Boom and the babies fighting evil doers. "My hatchlings and I have used the curse to our advantage, however, and are now the first Skylanders to fight as a family. Our speciality is wiping out spout-stinking wizards."

"Well, that's good to know, but did you ever find a way to reverse the curse yet?" Sunset asked.

"Not yet, but someday I'll find a way." Sonic Boom said with confidence.

"That's good." Fluttershy said. They soon found the Gillmen locked in a caged. After fighting some goons for the key, they unlocked the cage and set the Gillmen free. Gurglefin soon arrived to thank them.

"You did it!" He said. "You know, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I hate to say it though... but we still need your help."

"What's up, Gurglefin?" April asked.

"It's this factory." Gurglefin said. "It's polluting our waters and generally mucking things up. It's ruining everything. Please help us destroy it!" Gurglefin then had an idea "Say, you know - if you could get your fins on a Troll Bomb and maybe throw it into that big smoke belcher, I think that would do it! -KABOOM!! The trolls would be gone, our home would be safe, and then maybe I'd run out of things to complain about! --Although probably not."

"Okay, let's do it!" Sunset said before she and the others went off to find a troll bomb. They soon found a bomb and lit it before throwing it into the belcher, then they ran off just before it exploded. Everyone cheered at their bravery.

"That was great!" Gurglefin exclaimed "Especially for a land lubber! You saved us all! Thank you!"

"Your welcome!" Sunset said with a grin. "Okay gang, let's get out of here." They soon returned to the ruins where Hugo was waiting for them. "Hey Hugo, what's up.

"I keep trying to look..." Hugo said but Gurglefin was building something and the noise was drowning him out. "through the Far Viewer but it's a little rusty and it won't turn past a certain point!. DO YOU MIND FISH FINGERS! I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!"

"THERE!!" Gurglefin said. "It's finished! TADA!!"

"So, um, what it is it?" Fluttershy asked.

"AHEM!" Gurglefin said "On behalf of my people, I present you with this Oil Donkey! I didn't name it. And it comes with all the Oil you can ever want!"

"Very impressive, Mr. Gurglefin." Hugo said. "And that's exactly what we need right now! Perfect! we should be able to use it on the Far Viewer! Grab a can of that stuff and meet me up there!" He then went on ahead

"Okay Hugo!" Sunset said as she grabbed an oil can and went to the Far Viewer. She then put some oil on it. Hugo then looked into it before he gasped.

"There it is..." He said "The twin... let me back up a step." He then turned around and explained himself to our heroes. "We'll need the Eternal Water Source to add to the Core of Light. But, according to my blueprints, the water is no good to us unless we can get something called the Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor! Which I found, there!" Gurglefin then looked into the Far Viewer.

"Holy Anchovy!" He said. "That's Dark Water Cove! Ooh, it's a nasty place, filled with Pirates. I'll bet the Twin Spouts will fetch a pretty penny for a plundering pirate. Sorry for the alliteration there. Let me prepare the ship then. I'll just go. I'll go now."

"As much as I hate to say it, you should go with Gurglefin." Hugo said to our heroes. "I'll keep looking for clues to the Eternal Water Source. You can leave whenever you're ready."

"Okay Hugo!" Sunset said. Our heroes then went to the docks to meet Gurglefin who had finished prepping the ship.

"We'll, I hope everything's in working order. Never really know, but what the heck - life's a carp shoot, right?"

"Right." Sunset said before turning to her friends. "Okay, let's go get the Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor!!"

"Great!!" Gurglefin said. "Terrific! I love a long water voyage! We'll set sail at once! Gee, I hope I don't get see sick..." Our heroes then got onboard an the ship soon set off. Gurglefin then got seasick. "OOOOPH! Too late."

Author's Note:

Looks like they helped the Gillmen and got a way to find The Twin Spouts out of it.

Trivia:

.Sonic Boom's origin can befound on her page in the Skylanders Wikipedia