• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,346 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,346

Stonetown

Our heroes soon arrive at Stonetown, where the Eternal Earth Source is being kept safe and sound.

"Alright." Diggs said. "This is as far as I can take you. Stonetown is just beyond this Cyclops outpost. But the ground is shaking something terrible. All these vibrations... I sense something is very wrong here!"

"I'll go ahead and see if Stonetown is okay." Rainbow Dash said before heading off. She soon saw that Stonetown in a panic. A citizen then bumped into Rainbow Dash. "Hey what's going on?"

"HELP!" the Mabu screamed and pointed to a large golem. "It's the Eternal Earth Source! General Grindstone has turned it into a hideous, horrific, terrible monster!"

"Great." Rainbow Dash said sarcastically. "That's all we need. Don't worry, I get my friends and we'll be right back."

"Okay." The mabu said before Rainbow Dash went back to the others and informed them of what's happening. They then went off to stop the golem. Along the way Slam Bam decided to tell his Skylanders origin story.

"It all started a long time ago." He said as a flashback showed him living a nice life. "I once lived a blissful, solitary life on a floating glacier. There, i surfed the snowy slopes, studied ice sculptures and slurped my way through several squillion sensational snow cones, but an evil eye looked upon his every move." We then see Kaos spying on Slam Bam. "Kaos watched jealously for a glimpse of the secret ingredient that made my snow cones so sweet." Next, we see Kaos try do destroy the glacier. "When that didn't work, Kaos had the glacier destroyed. Little did Kaos know that it was a simple peppermint twist that gave the cones their extra kick. If only he'd thought of asking." Finally, we see Slam Bam meeting Master Eon. "Now homeless, I drifted on a small floating iceberg. After several days, I hit land, which luckily happened to be Master Eon's island. One serious conversation and several snow cones later, Eon suggested I to become a Skylander. So I did."

"Wow, I bet Pinkie would like some of these peppermint twist snow cones." Rainbow Dash said.

"I can make one for her if we find her." Slam Bam said.

"That would be great." Sunset said. Our heroes soon find the golem monster. "Okay let's get the Eternal Earth Source out of here." Just then the hooded figure from the Crystal Eye Castle threw a boulder at our heroes, who dodged it in time. He then jumped down and revealed himself to be made entirely of stone, wearing an army uniform made of granite.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SUPERIOR OFFICER'S PROPERTY!" The angry stone man yelled. "I'M GENERAL GRINDSTONE AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE COURT MARSHALLED!"

"Man, this guy is loud." Rainbow Dash said, much to the general's annoyance.

"DON'T TALK BEHIND A GENERAL'S BACK LIKE THAT!" General Grindstone said before pulling out three toy like statues encased in dark orbs with the earth symbol on them. "I'LL FIX THAT ATTITUDE PROBLEM OF YOURS!" He then threw the orbs which transformed into three figures wearing the same mind control helmets from before. The first one of them is an earth dragon with a mace-like tail, the second is a dinosaur with boomerangs, and the third was a smaller golem with crystals for hands.

"Who are these guys?" Sunset asked.

"Bash, Dino-Rang, and Prism Break." Spyro said. "Okay we'll snap them out of it and stop the stone monster. You guys deal with General Grindstone."

"You got is Spyro." Sunset said. She, Shini, Karai, Starlight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Casey Jones then prepared to fight General Grindstone.

"IF THAT'S HOW YOUR GOING TO BE, THEN THIS MEANS WAR!" General Grindstone said as they fought. Just them, Mabu started singing about how bad war is.

(War, what is it bad for?) Absolutely nothing

(War, what is it good for?) Absolutely nothing

(War, what is it good for?) Absolutely nothing

War is something that I despise

Because it means destruction of innocent lives

War means tears in thousands of mothers' eyes

When their sons go out to fight and lose their lives

I said

(War) good God y'all

(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, say it again

(War, what is it good for?) Absolutely nothing

(War), It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker

(War), Friend only to the undertaker

War is the enemy of all mankind

The thought of war blows my mind

War has caused unrest within the younger generation

Induction then destruction. Who wants to die?

Spyro and the others got the Eternal Earth Source out of the monster and free Bash, Dino-Rang, and Prism Break, who passed out while the others and Spike watched our girls fight General Grindstone.

(War) good God y'all

(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, say it, say it, say it

(War, what is it good for?) Absolutely nothing

(War), It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker

(War), got one friend, that's the undertaker

War has shattered many young men's dreams

Made them disabled, bitter and mean

Life is much too short and precious to be fighting wars these days

War can't give life it, can only take it away

(War) good God y'all

(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, say it

(War, what is it good for?) Absolutely nothing

Listen to me

(War), It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker

(War), Friend only to the undertaker

Peace, love and understanding

Tell me, is there no place for them today?

They say we must fight to keep our freedom

But Lord knows there's gotta be a better way

(War) good God y'all

(What is it good for?) You tell me, say it, say it, say it, say it

(War) good God y'all

(What is it good for?) Stand up and shout it (Nothing)

As the song ended, General Grindstone soon found himself surrounded. "YOU WON THIS TIME, BUT YOU'LL MEET YOUR MAKER SOON!" He said before taking his leave. Our heroes soon checked on the 3 formally mind controlled Skylanders who just woke up.

Uhhh, Spyro, Is that you?" Bash asked focusing his eyes.

"Where have you guys been?" Dino-Rang asked looking around.

"And where did you find this guys?" Prism Break asked looking at the Rainbooms.

"It's a long story." Spyro said before turning to the Eternal Earth Source. "For now, let's get this back to the core of light." everyone soon grabbed the Eternal Earth Source, which soon formed a flying boulder that carried our heroes out of Stonetown, and past Diggs, who was being carried by a smaller boulder.

"Eh?" Diggs asked. "What's going on?"

"We'll explain later." Spyro said before our heroes arrived to the ruins. They soon hear Eon's voice again from beyond.

"You have brought the Eternal Earth Source!" He said "The eye within the eye. The very foundation of all Skylands." The Eternal Earth Source inserted it's self into the Crystal Eye. Meanwhile deep underground, the crytsal began to light up as a machine pushed the Crystal Eye even higher, causing it to point up and fire a beam from the crystal underground. Meanwhile in Kaos' fortress, Meowsmerosis and the other Elemantal Elites discussed their next move.

"Arrr, First Tony Thunder, then me, and now General Grindstone here to." Captian Kraken said. "These landlubbers are playing dirty."

"Yeah, uhh, well we'll just have play dirtier, huh?" Tony Thunder said.

"JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER SHOT, AND I'LL HAVE THEM RUNNING FOR THE HILLS!" General Grindstone yelled.

"ENOUGH!" Meowsmerosis said. "You each had your turn to play the game, now we must let the others in as well. Send in Baron Von Bramble." Meanwhile back at the ruins, our heroes soon notice a large flower growing as it bloomed, it revealed Donatello, Rarity and a strange plant-like creature on the blossom.

"SUNSET!!" Rarity and Donnie said before they ran to Sunset and the others.

"RARITY! DONNIE!" Sunset said before she and the others ran to Rainbow and Casey.

"What happened to you two?" Karai asked.

"When we got separated, we wound up underground where we met this guy." Donnie said.

"Aahhhh!" plant man said. "Sunlight feels so good on my leaves! And the water! So delicious! And the earth is just right! Thank you for reviving me! I am Arbo, son of Barbo, child of Larbo, spawn of-"

"Ah, It talks! It talks!" Hugo said before regaining himself. "Where are my manners? I am Hugo and these are the Skylanders. Master Eon has vanished, but are slowly getting our heroes back. Can you help us!"

"I'm not sure." Arbo said. "I'm only 8 seconds old after all, but somehow, I seem to have memories of all this happening before."

"You do?" Sunset asked.

"Yes." Arbo said. "We need to recover the Eternal Life Source, but in order to find it we must first gather the Seeds of Life and plant them so their roots can point the way."

"That's correct!" Hugo said, astonished by Arbo's logic. "How did you know that?"

"I can do something like this..." Arbo said before making a beanstalk grow into the sky, putting a look of shock in Donnie's face. "and I don't even know how I'm doing it! It's like a memory."

"What do you think Hugo?" Sunset asked.

"It looks like it leads to Treetop Terrace!" Hugo said.

"Is that what you people call it?" Arbo asked. "We green folk know it as the Tree of Life. That is where you will find the Life Seeds. I know the way. I think I have always known the way. I can take you their if you wish."

"Okay Arbo, lead the way." Sunset said as everyone got on a leaf.

"Then follow me, and if you look down, you can see everything!" Arbo said as he lifted our heroes on the leaf all the way to the top like an elevator.

Author's Note:

hat's 3 Eternal Sources down and 5 more to go

Trivia

General Grindstone is based on Wa-Wa from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

10
25
50
100

Nested
Threaded
Flat

Oldest First
Newest First