• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,345 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,345

Treetop Terrace

Our heroes soon arrive at Treetop Terrace, or the Tree of Life.

"It feels good to be in the Tree of Life." Arbo said. "I can tell these things. But what happened to the Life Seeds? They are the children of the great trees." Arbo was for a moment and then spoke again. "The trees me tell the pointy ears are keeping the seeds for themselves! This is not Nature's wish. We must get the Life Seeds in order to find the Eternal Life Source!"

"Don't worry." Sunset said. "We'll find them." Our heroes then went off to find the Life Seeds. Along the way Dino-Rang and Bash decided to tell the stories about how they became Skylanders.

"I'll go first." Bash said as a flashback showed him being hatched from an egg. From an early age there was something that set me apart. I was a dragon without wings! But I wasn't content to sit around feeling sorry for himself." We then see Bash roll up into a ball. "I would curl up into a tight ball and make a terrific take-off. My speed as I careered across the plains was something to behold - and the more he rolled, the rougher and tougher his skin became." The scene then changed to show Bash's dragon friends being rounded up. "Then the dark day came. A huge flying machine was catching my dragon friends in massive nets. Fired up with fury, I curled up and chased it to the very edge of my floating island." We then see Bash destroy the flying machines. "There, I launched myself like a bouncing bomb and busted through the side of the airship, creating a colossal hole for my friends to escape through." We then see Master Eon talk to Bash "Having witnessed the entire event through his portal, Master Eon was blown away by my courage and loyalty and made my a Skylander on the spot."

"My, that is quite a tale." Rarity said.

"Heh, you should hear my tale, mate." Dino-Rang said as another flashback showed him with his tribe. "I came from a tribe of skilled hunting dinosaurs from a faraway world. There, I had been the first to twirl the legendary twin boomerangs and was top of my tribe." We then see Dino-Rang being sucked through a portal, then waking up surrounded by wizards. "But my fortunes changed one night when a portal popped open beneath my bed and sucked me into a strange Skylands temple. I was surrounded by sinister wizards, whose spell had gone askew." The scene changed to show Dino-Rang dealing with the wizards. "I broke out my boomerangs and, before the wizards could say 'boo' (or even 'bo'), they were blasted to the remote Outlands." We finally see Master Eon talk to Dino-Rang. "Threat averted, I began searching for the fabled Twin Diamond Boomerangs which I hoped could take me home. I am yet to find them, but I did find Master Eon - who promptly made me a Skylander."

"Now that is quite a tale." Donnie said. Our heroes soon found the Life Seeds, where Arbo suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"HAHAHAHA, you've done it, Great-Legends-of-Skylands-Come-To-Life!" Arbo said in joy, much to the shock of everyone. "You found the Life Seeds and nature rejoiced! We shall spread them to the Core of Light and watch them grow!"

"Okay guys, let's go." Sunset said as she and the rest of our heroes went off, unaware that a hooded man with vines creeping along his arms was following them.

"Excellent." The hooded figure said. Back at the ruins, our heroes planted the Life Seeds, which grew into apple bushes. But it has drawn the attention of the sheep, who escaped their pen.

"Shoo shoo shoo land creature!" Arbo said in frustration. "Have you no respect for the sacred life seeds?"

"See!" Hugo said "I've been saying those sheep are evil. Evil I tell you!"

"So what's up?" Rainbow Dash said as she came up.

"These seeds we brought back have grown into these wonderful apple bushes." Arbo said. "SHOO!!!! But these sheep are eating all the apples. Could you keep the sheep away long enough for the apples to grow? Then the roots will be strong enough to speak to me."

"No problem." Rainbow Dash said before rounding up the sheep and putting them back into their pen. Before long, Arbo soon received a message from the roots.

"Splendid!" Arbo said. "The Eternal Life Source is hidden inside a giant ACORN within the Tree of Life. I know where to find because the seeds tell me things." Suddenly he felt different. "Woa, I feel strange now. The forest is in danger. We should go quickly. Are you ready to go quickly now?"

"Yes let's go." Sunset said. Our heroes soon got on the leaf and went up the beanstalk. Meanwhile in Kaos' fortress Meowsmerosis informed Kaos of what he has learned.

"AN ACORN?" Kaos asked

"That's what Baron Von Bramble heard from our enemies." Meowsmerosis said.

"I KNEW IT!" Kaos said "CURSED MISERABLE DECEITFUL TREES! THEIR HIDING MY ACORN!"

"You have acorns?" Glumshanks asked.

"Nonsense fool." Kaos said. "It's simple. The Eternal Life Source is actually a giant acorn, SEE! And it's being hidden in a filthy forest by a band of despicable bark covered betrayers who are OBVIOUSLY out to get me."

"The trees?" Glumshanks asked.

"OF COURSE THE TREES!" Kaos said "WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT! Ooh how I hate them, standing there all day, looking so innocent, soaking up sunlight, plotting and scheming, just waiting to meddle in my PLANS! Well not this time Glumshanks. NOT! THIS! TIME! CALL OUT MY LUMBERJACK TROLLS!"

"I've already sent Baron Von Bramble to lead the charge." Meowsmerosis said

"For what?" Glumshanks asked. "To cut down a few trees."

"No not a few trees you noob." Kaos answered sarcastically. "CUT THEM ALL DOWN! I WANT THAT ACORN!"

Author's Note:

Our heroes have found the life seeds and now are going to find the Eternal Life Source.

Trivia:

Dino-Rang and Bash's origin stories can be found the the skylanders wikipedia