• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,345 Views, 67 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Quest - Mister V



The Ninjas travel to Skylands to rebuild the core of light

  • ...
10
 67
 2,345

Dark Water Cove

Our heroes soon arrive in Dark Water Cove, only to see that the gate is closed.

"It figures." Gurglefin said. "The main gates are closed. I guess we'll have to land at the outer island." They soon dock on the outer island. "Looks like we're going to have to find a way inside the fortress if we're going to retrieve the Spouts." He said before sighing. "Yup, this is juuuuuuuuuuuust perfect."

"Don't worry Gurglefin." Sunset said. "We'll find a way to get the Spouts." Gurglefin then got terrified.

"CARP!" He said. "We've been spotted by their artillery!" They soon see a cannon fire at the ship, causing it to sink into the sea. "That sure is going to make things a lot harder. Guess the best thing to do is to keep out of their crosshairs."

"Good idea." Fluttershy said. Our heroes then went to find the Twin Spouts. Along the way, Sunset was curious as to how Warnado come to be a Skylander

"So Warnado, when did you start being a Skylander?" She asked.

"Oh my story begins long before I became a Skylander." Warnado said as a flashback showed a turtle's nest in a swamp and a tornado approaching. "You see, I was supposed to be born a simple turtle and lead a humdrum life in a Skylands swamp. But in an exciting turn, while still a tiny, unassuming egg, I was plucked from his nest by an enchanted twister and sucked into the sky." The scene changed to the egg hatching in the tornado. "Upon hatching, I found myself being hurled around the spinning centre of the twister with no apparent way out." We then see Warnado learning the ways of the tornado for many years. "After a while, I became quite accustomed to my twirly, whirly surroundings. Being enchanted, the twister taught me his Elemental secrets and magical wind tricks. By the time I hit adulthood, I was as skilled as a senior Skylands sorcerer." Next, we see Warnado being knocked out of the tornado and landing on solid ground. "And it was around this time that the next exceptional event took place: a storm of dark magic collided with the twister, knocking me out onto solid ground for the first time in my life. But, to a turtle, who had spent his life inside a twister, solid ground didn't feel all that solid. In fact, it made me a little seasick, or perhaps landsick." Finally, we see Warnado spinning into Whirlwind, and then Whirlwind taking Warnado to Master Eon. I found that the only way to avoid dizziness was to avoid standing still all together - so I carried on spinning. As I twisted and turned across the Skylands terrain, I was spotted by a creature in kind - Whirlwind. Whirlwind presented me to Master Eon, who managed to convince me to sit still for just long enough to make him his latest Skylander."

"Wow, that's some tale!" Sunset said.

"I'll have to tell you my tale some time." Whirlwind said. Our heroes soon found themselves in ancient temple where they spot it, The Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor!

"Alright, we found it!" Sunset said before grabbing it. "Now let's take it back to Gurglefin!" They soon found Gurglefin.

"Great work!" Gurglefin said "Now we just have to capture this Frigate and get out of here." They soon get on a Frigate, but forget that the main gate it locked. "BLAST! We need to open the main gate! Two things to know: One - the pirates say the switch is way up on that tower." He pointed at said switch. "And two: they also lie a lot. Dunno. Good luck. Lemme know how you do."

"Let me handle this." Karai said before leaping off the Frigate and beating pirates to reach the switch. She soon pressed the switch and returned to the ship before the gate lowered. They soon set off with Gurglefin at the helm.

"Yes, we did it!" Gurglefin said. "We're free! - And on one of their own ships! HA! You know I've always wanted to be a pirate! I wonder how I'd look with an eye patch." Unknown to our heroes, another pirate ship followed close behind, but not too close so that they wouldn't see it, and on the helm is a hooded figure with tenticles coming out of the hood.

"Excillient!" The hooded helmsman said. "Looks like it's time for a voyage!" the helmsman then continued following them. Back at the ruins, our heroes heard Eon's voice calling.

"Behold, The Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor!" Eon said "Forged from the scales of the Leviathan." Then the Twin Spouts put themselves in the middle of the area and underground, pipes started going down and attached to sockets, which made more pipes come out to an underground river.

"Now that the Twin Spouts of Ocea-Major-Minor are in place, we can talk about the Eternal Water Source." Hugo said. "Turns out it's located on a string of islands."

"String of islands?" Gurglefin asked. "Heh! What are we waiting for? I'll get the boat ready."

"Oh, you'll need more than a boat, I'm afraid." Hugo said. "From what I've heard, the Eternal Water Source has returned to the sea - and can ONLY be summoned by the four ancient statues on these islands."

"No problem, Hugo." Sunset said. "We'll just find the statues and get Eternal Water Source."

"Um, why do I think that there's a big "BUT" in all this?" Gurglefin asked.

"BUT - It's also home to Captain Kraken, one of Kaos' Elemental Elites, and I've also heard rumors of a giant fish who lives in those waters." Hugo added. "It's said that he eats whole villages. The locals call him LEVIATHAN."

"Leviathan?" Sunset asked.

"L-L-LEVIATHAN?!?!?!?!" Gurglefin shrieked before fainting. "Uuuugh...."

"It looks as if we have more than just Kaos, his Elemental Elites and The Darkness to worry about." Hugo said. "You must be extremely cautious."

"So, you guys ready to go and get savagely eaten by a giant fish?" Gurglefin asked before changing his question. "Er I mean, find the Eternal Water Source?"

"Come on Gurglefin, we can handle a giant fish." Sunset asked before 'helping' him onboard. They soon set of for Leviathan Lagoon.

"I hate this part." Gurglefin said as the ship went of the waterfall and flew away.

Author's Note:

Our heroes found the Twin Spouts and are now off to find The Eternal Water Source

Trivia:

Warnado's Origin story can be found on his page in the Skylanders Wikipedia