• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 10,132 Views, 316 Comments

Cursed Reliquary - Khanathara



My name used to be Joshua, I was someone who made cosplay props and sold them for a decent price. Now I am Nox The Unfortunate and I will sell my items for any worthy price.

  • ...
30
 316
 10,132

Unimportant Side Characters

'Arm forward, breath in.'

'Reach out and nock, breath out.'

'Pull back, breath in.'

'Slowly breath out and... release.'

A pegasus bandit fell from the sky, now capable of taking on the title of alicorn as an arrow sprouted from his head.

'Repeat.'

Such was the thought process of Hisan Mutal as he aimed his bow at a new target in the bandit encampment, only to switch targets again as an ax embedded its self in the head of the bandit and froze the Horse over. Not a second later Nairda, the Minotaur that owns the ax, charged through the frozen bandit and shattered him before grabbing her ax as it flew back to her hand and striking another down.

On the other side of the battle two more outlaws were bisected at the waist by an unseen force. From their bodies charged the creature responsible, shadows slowly peeling off of it to reveal the small from of Cal Vampir and her Flamberge as she impaled another bandit. The Pony-Thestral warrior having used her kinds size and natural ability to turn invisible to flank the enemy.

From the bushes behind Cal came a griffon at a slightly more leisurely pace. The Griffon, Gwyneth, gave a small hop with her wings as a Centaur charged her. She turned midair, grappled onto the Centaur's back, and with swift precision snapped the his neck before kicking off as he fell to the ground.

And last, but not (most definitely) least, was Rikhes’m. The mage was right behind Nairda fighting with both magic and sword, an unusual form of combat for most magic users.

Clearing the Bandit Encampment proceeded with little issue and it was not long before the five were sifting through the bodies and tents for valuables. Unfortunately, thanks to the new merchant in the small town of Trinity, there was very little for them to loot. They would get the reward for clearing them out from the Guild if nothing else at least.

Author's Note:

No-one expects the the D&D Adventuring Party.

Histan Mutal: Saddle Arabian; Ranger level 8
Nairda: Minotaur; Paladin level 8
Cal Vampir: Pony Thestral; Rouge level 4/Fighter level 4
Gwyneth: Griffon; Monk level 8
Rikhes'm: Centaur; Wizard Asshole level 8

An unfortunately short chapter because I can't think of much else to add to this one.