• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 10,098 Views, 316 Comments

Cursed Reliquary - Khanathara



My name used to be Joshua, I was someone who made cosplay props and sold them for a decent price. Now I am Nox The Unfortunate and I will sell my items for any worthy price.

  • ...
30
 316
 10,098

Sun and Moon

Luna, Princess of the moon, slowly walked behind her sister to the conference room of the world council. Their Mother and Father had spent neatly a century building relations with the other nations to establish said council.

This meeting however would be different. For one it would be the first meeting that she would be present for. And secondly, the Joint Nation Adventurers Guild have supposedly caught the leader of the strange magic eating monsters that have recently made themselves known.

They entered the room from a door behind to large chairs that had been made for their parents. As the two Princesses took their seats Starswirl cast a spell to make so that they could more easily see over the table made for Alicorn's at least twice their age. Both Celestia and Luna where currently the youngest Rulers Equestria had ever had, with Celestia at fifteen years of age and Luna only at twelve.

Around the table where the other world leaders. The Minotaur King, Minos XI, sat with his ceremonial ax resting at his shoulder. The Usurper of the Griffin Kingdom throne, King Grover Kng, sat with a blacksmiths hammer at his side. Two members of the Abyssinian Oligarchy sat side by side, though Luna would be hard pressed to name which ones. As well as several smaller or less social nations Rulers that Luna just didn't know the names of yet.

In the center of the circle table was a small group of eight. Six adventurers, the Guild Master of the J.N.A.G., and the supposed leader of the vile Magic stealing insects bound in chains. The adventurers were a Centaur in wizard's robes, a Night Chosen Pegasus with a sword larger then she was, a Minotaur with a frost coated ax, a Griffin missing one of her arms and in Monk robes, a Horse with an elegant bow, and a Hippogriff with a black sword that was the same basic shape as the insects horn. The Guild Master, a Aviion named Celaeno, was dressed in a rather fancy suit and top hat.

Celestia silenced the idle chatter of the other rulers with the bang of a gavel and pulled out a scroll to read from. "Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings. You stand before the council accused of theft of territory, theft of the magic of other living creatures, and conspiring to commit mass genocide. How plead you?"

The now named Chrysalis chuckled before she answered. "Oh? Based on who's word?"

"The word of the adventures currently acting as guards around you and Prophetic visions."

"Really? So this is all based on the word of a few mercenary's that would do nearly anything for a bit and the imagination of a child?"

"We also have the countless victims of your kin's supposed hunger." Grover said.

"Ohoho ahaha-"

"Silence." Celestia's young but firm voice said. "The council will decide your fate."

"Oh I think he would care to disagree with you on that."

"An' jus 'ho is 'e, Eh?" Minos asked her.

"The former demon would be referring to me." A voice that seemed to crawl along the spine said as a figure made itself known by stepping out of Celaeno's shadow. "I see you've chosen a name for yourself. Chrysalis, was it?"

"Good to see you, Master." Chrysalis hissed out the final part as if it was an impolite word.

"The feeling is not mutual. Now then, this will be the only time I save you. Understand, slave? I have experiments to do and relics to make." The Queen merely let out a low growl at the maroon robed figures words.

"Nox!?" The Griffin King let out a shocked squawk.

"Ah, Grover. It's been a while and while I would love to catch up with you, I have important things to do."

"GUARDS! SEIZE HIM! HE IS THE ONE FROM THE PROPHECY!" With Celestia's shout guards swarmed from the doors to surround the robed cat.

"Hmm, so you're the Celestia I've heard so much about from those crusaders. Honestly I expected someone taller, and older, for that matter." Nox {Do it right} Nox said rather calmly as he was surrounded.

"Surrender peacefully and you will not be harmed." Insignificant "guard" one said.

"Hmm, no." As he said those simple words no less than six spears where rammed through his gut, only for him to turn as if they did not exist and walk up to Chrysalis and the Adventurer's. You lot look familiar. Ah, the Leviathan Ax and the Queen Slayer. Two of my best weapons, so that's why you look familiar."

"Wait, you made a sword specifically to kill me?!"

"Actually, I made the sword several hundred years before I made you. Children these days have no manners."

Celestia was the first to recover from the shock of the guards spears having no effect on the creature and brought forth her Alicorn might in a magical blast that would be capable of leveling several mountains aimed at Nox and his Demon, only for him to raise his hand and dissipate the magic as if it was nothing more than a gust of wind in a tornado.

"Till next time." Nox said with a wave.