• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 10,095 Views, 316 Comments

Cursed Reliquary - Khanathara



My name used to be Joshua, I was someone who made cosplay props and sold them for a decent price. Now I am Nox The Unfortunate and I will sell my items for any worthy price.

  • ...
30
 316
 10,095

Monsters Are Not Born...

They are made...

By me


I summoned the Succubus. It happened in the same fashion as summoning the 'sisters' only she, or it rather as it appeared androgynous in from with hardly any defining characteristics, seemed to be annoyed. "What is it this ti-... You're new."

"And you don't have the appearance I expected of a Succubus. The only thing provocative about you is that you're naked, and considering the lack of genitalia that means little to nothing anyway."

"Wait, what? You don't see me as beautiful woman or a handsom-"

"No, I don't."

"Not even an icon of lust?"

"Hardly. Now, you see this vial?" I asked as I held up the green substance.

"I... Yes, what about it?"

"Drink it, and so long as you don't interfere with my plans you will be free to do as you wish. No matter what it is, I couldn't care less."

"And who are you to command me, hmm?"

"The owner of your contract." I said as I showed it to her, "And trust me, I am more of a threat to you than that binder ever will be. S̷o̵ ̸I̴ ̶s̴u̶g̶g̴e̸s̶t̸ ̸n̶̖̚ọ̷̿t̸̘̍ ̸̨̃ć̶̲ŕ̷̻o̸̜͐s̵̥̿s̵̠͌i̵̯̿n̴͓͌g̶̗̈ ̴͕̇m̴͈͘ê̷͈,̵̖̃ ̷͎͌ũ̸͓n̷̻̈́͝d̴̡̙̍̏́ͅě̵̢̯̤̐r̶̖͙̣̓͒ș̷̎ť̸̖̬͗͗ơ̵̝̣͂̑ö̶͍͈̹̑͝d̸̬̫̥̂̾?" And finished with a show of power.

"I-I was curious how you could see my true form, but I see that you are something far worse than anything found in the pits of Tartarus." Said the succubus as it took the vial and proceeded to down it. "There, now if you'll excuse m-a-ahrg!"

The demon collapsed to the ground clutching its chest as a green glow began to resonate inside and pulse through its body. Not long after the room was filled with the sound of snapping bones and tearing flesh as the demons body changed in a grisly metamorphosis.

A horn sprouted in a jagged, unnatural way from its head and chitin began to grow over her now obviously female form. Thin, geometrical, and seemingly damaged wings sprouted from her back as holes began to form in her limbs.

And last but possibly least, aquamarine hair and antenna began to sprout from her head. The antenna oddly taking the form of a crown. 'A familiar one at that. In fact both the horn and the crown seem familiar.'

"So, how do you feel?" A simple question to start.

"So.. oh so hungry~."

"That is fair, your entire from has changed after all." I said, my eyes locked in her horn as she rose as I tried to place where I had seen it before. And with a flash of memory it clicked, someone had payed me to make a sword based on the photo of some bug like creature they had sent me and I had used the horn as a base for it. "I need to check something, you may leave. Just make sure that you are out of my town before you feed on anyone."

The look that flashed through her eyes was of obvious annoyance, but she said nothing. She simply turned to the door and was consumed in a green fire that dissipated to reveal a blue and green Saddle Arabian Horse, still entirely naked, as she walked out the door.

With her gone I headed to the backroom to look for that sword, something told that it and her would cross paths in one way or another. Which means I have to put it on display so that it can be sold.