• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 10,099 Views, 316 Comments

Cursed Reliquary - Khanathara



My name used to be Joshua, I was someone who made cosplay props and sold them for a decent price. Now I am Nox The Unfortunate and I will sell my items for any worthy price.

  • ...
30
 316
 10,099

Development

I sat and watched the creature I made as it interacted with its surroundings. I moved it- him out of the void but not yet to the material realm, mostly because I was not sure what he was capable of yet. As such we're on the spiritual plane, a place between the material and immaterial. Not an afterlife or anything like that, I doubt that any god or demon would allow me or my creations near their hordes of souls. Not that I would care.

I will say that the spirit plane is odd, you can see the material plane from it but not interact with it directly. I should visit it more often however as there are quite a few lost souls here that would make for good ingredients.

Anyway, back to the unnamed being. He was floating around and observing the things going on around him on the material plane. In terms of where we are located in comparison puts us deep in the territory of the Sun and Moon. One of their precious pony villages. It was a calm village, but I could tell something about it was bothering him. He kept trying to interact with the villagers in such a way that would likely cause some minor mischief if he could actually touch them.

"Well, what do think?" My question seemed to fall on deaf ears at first as he didn't respond or acknowledge that he had even heard me.

"It's dull..." He said after a few minutes. "How can they live like this? It's all so predictable and boring." His voice reminds me of someone, but I just can't remember who.

"It can be a bit boring at times yes, but that is just the way they are..." I trailed of as I studied him, a devious little plot coming to mind. "Would you like to change that for them?" His head snaped to look at me, the excitement he felt at the prospect quiet literally gleaming in his eyes. "You have a fair amount of magic at your command, I'm sure you could come up with some way to use it and make their lives more entertaining. Wouldn't you agree?" As I finished speaking I opened a rift that would let him into the material plane and gave a welcoming gesture towards it with a smile.

He let out a giggle like that of an excited child and dove for it at a speed that most would consider impossible. The reactions were almost immediate as he came out of the other side. The ponies looking on him more with confusion than anything else at first. And then the entertainment began.

Comments ( 15 )

Dam, it's been awhile. Nice to see you once again.

11401876
Thanks, and sorry for that. Life sucks.:twilightsmile:

I liked this story, I hope more is coming soon
and

...As I finished speaking opened a rift that would let him into the material plane...

Think ya meant "a rift opened" or something like that.

So our boy made discord?

I think it might be our boy Discord.
Nice to see this story pop up again, also, you're featured.:yay:

11402086
Really? I didn't expect to be featured. Cool:twilightsmile:

11404142
Using google translate

Taking the context that he can do anything, and if he can't, he's going to get it (disregarding things outside of that Universe, but if I remember correctly, he's in the "Displaced" multiverse so if he could get anything thing) that's what that comment is about, using NO to identify it as something that should be impossible and differentiating it from the original sentence

Holy hell he's back good to see you!!

So our guy is Discord's dad?

yaye... this story still lives!

I don’t want to be rude but can I get a status update?

11548967
Been busy with life, had to move to a new State and am still getting settled in with a new Doctor. And I don't remember which unfinished chapter is supposed to be next right now.

11549140
Ok thank you and good luck with everything:D

Login or register to comment