• Published 4th Jul 2019
  • 10,095 Views, 316 Comments

Cursed Reliquary - Khanathara



My name used to be Joshua, I was someone who made cosplay props and sold them for a decent price. Now I am Nox The Unfortunate and I will sell my items for any worthy price.

  • ...
30
 316
 10,095

Visions of Another

In a field she stood, a hooded figure across from her his eyes aglow with green light.

It turned and walked away, she knew that she had to stop it.

But why?

The figure only walked, while she ran, but he still was getting further away.

Guards and heroes ran with her joining and leaving do to causes of age and combat.

The scenery changed from waist high grass to towering buildings of glass and metal, stone villages, and mage towers.

But she never ceased to chase the figure, not till he stopped.

He stood upon a stone platform, a army of black insectile creatures between them.

At her side stood her Sister, the Pillars, an army and unknown wielders of powerful artifacts.

The Abyssinian turned to face her and her's, in his hands an orb of black magic that warped reality around it.

Only it all faded as the battle commenced and a single name was said.

Nox


Celestia awoke with a start. Her Mother, Father, Sister, and Mentor stood around her in the dining hall. The nobles had backed off to watch from a distance, many whispering that Grogar had put a spell on her.

"What did you see, Celestia?" Starswirl asked her.

"I... I don't know."