• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 2,385 Views, 26 Comments

Sgt. Frog and My Little Pony Crossover - MidnightCrew



It's Keroro's fault again, and the platoon is in Equestria, with the remote broken! What will they do?

  • ...
13
 26
 2,385

Chapter 9

"Woo! ‘Nother round!” Everyone looked at Giroro as he coughed awkwardly. “What?”

Polka is Magic started playing.

“CONGAAAAAAAA!” Pinkie shouted. It was hard for the Keronians to get to the pony's height, so they just made their own line. Even Spike joined.

When the song ended, a slow song came on. “What the-” Twilight narrowed her eyes.

Pinkie smiled. “Requested by yours truly.”

Giroro backed away. “N-no, no way I’ll-”

Rainbow grabbed his arm. “Oh, yes you will."

Fluttershy looked at Dororo. "Someone who remembers me." He put his arms around her.

Kululu looked at Twilight. "So, um...shall we?"

“Fine.”

Applejack and Rarity stepped back. “We're good."

Tamama stared at Keroro. “Well, I guess that leaves us. Wanna dance, Sarge?”

Kululu looked at Twilight. “Hey, guess what?”

She sighed. “What?” He pulled her down and kissed her. She looked surprised, but didn’t try to get away.

“SICK!” Spike yelled. He pretended to gag.

“YAY!” Pinkie cheered. “When can I plan the wedding?”

“PINKIE!”