• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 2,385 Views, 26 Comments

Sgt. Frog and My Little Pony Crossover - MidnightCrew



It's Keroro's fault again, and the platoon is in Equestria, with the remote broken! What will they do?

  • ...
13
 26
 2,385

Chapter 18

Applejack wrestled the changeling to the ground. "Y’ALL HAD THIS COMIN’ FER YA!” The changeling took her form as they rolled on the floor.

Keroro cheered loudly. “WHOOHOO! GO APPLEJACK! Wait, no the other one. Wait, which is which?”

Both jumped up. “I’m the real one!”

The other shoved her away. “No! I am!” Rarity approached them both. "Are we seriously doing this? There's only one way to make sure..." She poked the first with her horn.

“Ow!”

“She’s real, changeling blood is green.” That was Tamama's cue!

"TAMAMA IMPACT!"

Kululu ran over to Twilight. “Please wake up!”

He glanced down uneasily at her bite. Applejack ripped her hat in half and gave it to Kululu to stop the bleeding. “I’m so sorry...”

---

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Twilight groaned, that beeping was annoying. What had happened? She opened her eyes to see Kululu, asleep in the chair.She moaned and rolled over. Pain shot up her leg.

“Owww!”

Kululu opened his eyes. Wow, they’re green,she thought to herself. They're beautiful. He let out a cry and jumped out of the chair to her side. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!”

She looked up. “All I remember is...the changeling taking me...”

“No one can hurt you now, I won’t let them. I love you, Twilight Sparkle.”

She smiled and turned towards him, even though it hurt. “I love you too.” Kululu leaned in.

“YAY, TWILIGHT! YOU’RE AWAKE!”

“PINKIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!”