• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 2,385 Views, 26 Comments

Sgt. Frog and My Little Pony Crossover - MidnightCrew



It's Keroro's fault again, and the platoon is in Equestria, with the remote broken! What will they do?

  • ...
13
 26
 2,385

Chapter 22

“We can stay here!” Keroro exclaimed.

Twilight picked up the bottle. “Okay, you’ve had your fun, now change back."

“Aawww.”

She gave Kululu the bottle. He stared at it, then tossed it at Natsumi. “WHAT THE HECK, STUPID FROG!? I OUGHT TO...WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON!?” Kululu stood back. “YOU IDIOT! WHAT. DID. YOU. DO!

Twilight got in front of him. “Relax, it’s easy to fix, and he was just-” Natsumi accidentally bucked Twilight in the face. She screamed and hit the wall. Kululu charged at her and they clashed heads.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"

“Stop it!” Fluttershy ran to check Twilight. Natsumi charged the yellow stallion again. His horn got her head.

“Ow!” Keroro tried to push her, but she threw him out of the way.

Rarity stepped back from the brawl. “Fighting is so uncouth!” Natsumi reared up and galloped as fast as she could. “TAKE THIS!” Kululu jumped up on her back and they fell down.

“Enough!” Pinkie shouted. “Friends shouldn’t fight!”

“HE’S NOT MY FRIEND!” Natsumi yelled as she tried to pin him down.

“STOP IT!” Fluttershy screamed in a not-so-Fluttershy fashion. Everyone did stop. She grabbed a potion and poured it over Natsumi, making her human. Then she hit the new ponies with the Keronian gun.

Kululu ran to Twilight “Are you okay!?”

She groaned. “Yeah. Man, she’s strong.”

Natsumi huffed. “Why do you care about her, anyways? No offense, Twilight.”

“Because I love her.”

Natsumi did a double take. “Wait, what?! You!? WHAT THE HECK! THAT’S SO STUPID, A FROG WITH A PONY!” Giroro and Dororo coughed awkwardly. “Wha- you too?”

Tamama leaned back. “Anyways, how did you get here?”

Momoka kicked the ground. “Well...”

---

“Where is that toad!? I haven’t seen him for...three days! He hasn’t even started his chores!”

Fuyuki and Momoka shrugged. “I haven’t seen Tamama, either. Maybe in their hideout?”

Aki came out of the kitchen. “Keroro seemed pretty excited to show them something.” The four of them ran down to the base.

“What’s that?” Fuyuki pointed at the portal.

“No idea, some stupid invention." He walked to it, and stuck his hand through. “Whoah! H-hey, it’s sucking me in!" He disappeared from sight.

“Fuyuki! I’ll save you!” Momoka jumped in. Natsumi and Aki shrugged. They ran through it. “Where are we? Hey, a pony!” Bon Bon looked at them.

“Lyra! Humans!”