• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 2,385 Views, 26 Comments

Sgt. Frog and My Little Pony Crossover - MidnightCrew



It's Keroro's fault again, and the platoon is in Equestria, with the remote broken! What will they do?

  • ...
13
 26
 2,385

Chapter 20

“Finally.” Kululu poured the potion over himself. “Oops, that's the wrong one. Now I’m a pony. Hey, I have a horn. Wait...this gives me an idea. Ku ku ku.” He trotted out with it in his mouth to Rarity’s. “Hey Tamama.” He splashed it on him.

“Hey! What gives? Huh? Why are you a-OMG I’M A PONY! HOW DID YOU-”

He ran off to find Giroro walking in the park. “Oh, it’s you. Heh, you’re a-HEY, WHAT THE FROG IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Kululu stepped back as he floated. “Why am I...I HAVE WINGS! WHAT THE HECK!?”

“No need to thank me.” He ran as fast as he could. “Oh, Keroro...”

“Heh? Oh, Sergeant Major. Have an apple. Hey, what did you just throw on me?! Why am I a pony?!”

A little while later, Twilight heard heavy pounding on her door. She opened it to all her friends.

“TAMAMA? YOU’RE A...WHAT THE-KULULU!”

He came out with a potion. “Here you go, Spike.”

Spike poured it on himself. “YAY! I’m me! Whoa, what the heck happened to you guys?”

Tamama lit his horn and levitated Kululu over. “THIS IS SO COOL! I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS!”

Giroro flew in his face. “WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'm not saying this isn't cool, but why?!”

Dororo tried to open his wings. “How do you work these things?” Fluttershy tried to help him as Pinkie hopped around.

“THIS IS GREAT! WE’RE ALL PFFS NOW! PONY FRIENDS FOREVER!"

Keroro reached towards his head. “My hat is tight now.” It came off, and a flowing black mane was released. “COOL!” Dororo finally managed to open his wings and hover a bit.

“Why, Kululu?” Twilight sighed.

He shrugged. “They like it.”

Giroro sped around the library. “I need more space!” He flew outside into the wind, Dororo following him.

“Can I stay like this?” Keroro started to beg.

“Well,” Twilight began, “I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay like that for a little bit..."

“YAY!”

Suddenly, the door flew open.

“Where is that toad?!”