• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 2,385 Views, 26 Comments

Sgt. Frog and My Little Pony Crossover - MidnightCrew



It's Keroro's fault again, and the platoon is in Equestria, with the remote broken! What will they do?

  • ...
13
 26
 2,385

Chapter 21

“N-Natsumi? NOOOOOOOO! Until now everything was perfect!” Keroro sobbed.

She looked shocked. “S-stupid Frog...is that you...?”

He huffed in an annoyed fashion. “Of course it’s me!”

Fuyuki and Aki started fangirling. “AN ALIEN THAT TURNS INTO A PONY, NO WAY!”

Giroro flew back in. “I heard shouting-Natsumi! Um, hi! This is Rainbow Dash!”

“You know it.” She hugged him.

Dororo landed safely on the ground. “They’re here! Koyuki didn't come? Or Saburo?”

Momoka stared at Tamama. “What in the...”

Natsumi managed to close her mouth. “You have some punching and chores overdue, you know."

Keroro ran screaming for his pathetic life. Tamama used his magic to grab Natsumi.

“PUT ME DOWN, YOU STUPID ALIEN!”

He held her upside down. “NO ONE MESSES WITH SARGE!” He lost control and dropped her on her head.

“Ow.”

Twilight raised a hoof. “Exactly who are these...friends of yours?”

Giroro said, “They’re Pekoponians.”

“Humans.”

“Yeah, what she said.”

Fluttershy hid behind her mane. “Um, I’m...uh...”

Dororo put a hoof around her. “Fluttershy.”

Twilight pointed to herself. “I’m Twilight. There’s Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity.”

“NEW FRIENDS PARTY! HI I’M PINKIE PIE AND IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU!”

Fuyuki ran over. “I like parties! I think. I’ve never been...invited to one...”

Kululu shrugged. “They must’ve entered the portal, but now we’re all stuck here.” Everyone looked at each other.

“What do we do?”