• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 699 Views, 15 Comments

Blue Electric's Destiny - Blueelectric



This is the story of Blue Electric the bat pony

  • ...
2
 15
 699

Ch.13 One Punny Date Night

In the small town of Ponyville, leaves are starting to change colors, to start off the fall season. The CMC's walk through town chatting about the events for this season.

"I can't wait for Nightmare Night this year! I'm going to be dressing up as a fairy princess!" Exclaimed Sweetie Belle. Scootoloo nodded in agreement.

"I can't wait for The Running Of The Leaves! I bet Rainbow Dash going to win this year!" She said in excitement. Apple Bloom shook her head at the orange filly.

"Ya'know it's not about winning, right?" She questioned as they past by the resident bat pony. "Howdy, Miss Blue" Apple Bloom greeted as the three fillies walk past her.

"Greetings girls." She greeted back as she head for the market. It's been three weeks since her trip to Las Pegasus and she smiled at the memories.

She rode the coaster with Spitfire and she had enjoyed it. Twilight rode with them and giggled when she remembered how the alicorn had gotten sick after the ride.

She got her list out of her saddle bag. "Okay, first I need a carton of eggs." she murmured to herself as she went up to the egg stall. She paid for a carton and gently put it in her saddle bags. As she scribbled out the first of her list she felt soft hooves around her. "Hey, Hon."

"Spitfire." She smiled as she look behind her. Spitfire smiled back and kissed her neck. Blue's face turn red. "Spitty, we're in public." She giggled as she kissed her lover's lips.

"I know, but I can't help myself." Spitfire stated. They heard giggling and turn to find the CMC's watching them, while whispering to each other.

"Do you three have something to share with us?" Asked Spitfire with amusement. Apple Bloom put her hoof up as to look at an imaginary watch.

"Wow, look at the time! Come'on girls!" She ran off with the other two close behind. Sweetie Belle paused to look back at the couple sheepishly and ran to catch up with her friends.

Spitfire shook her head. "Kids." She scoffed in good humor. She turn her attention back to Blue. She noticed her marefriend looking over a grocery list.

"You need help with that?" She asked, nodding to the list. Blue smiled. "Sure! You can help if you want." She gave her a pouch of bits.

"I'll get the honey, granola, and cranberries, while you get the milk, sugar, and alfalfa." She instructed. "We'll meet back here when we're done." Spitfire nodded as she grabbed the pouch.

"Sound like a good plan to me." She mumbled around the pouch.

Half an hour later, they return to Blue's home. Wisp walked up to Spitfire as the pegasus help put away the groceries. "Hey girl!" Spitfire greeted the fox cub and pat her head.

Blue smiled at her pet. "I bet you are hungry." She got out a small pot and pour warm water in it.

"So, are free tonight?" Spitfire asked her lover. Blue nodded as she put the pot on the stove. "Sure. It's the weekend and I don't have work." She raised her eyebrow as she put an egg in the pot.

"Why?" Spitfire walked up behind her and wrapped her forehooves around her.

"I just wondering if you want to go on a proper date with me." Spitfire suggested as she nuzzled the side of her neck. "I know we been together for a couple of weeks, but I want an actual date." She explained as she kissed her neck.

She continued to kiss along her lover's neck, making her shiver.

She made her way to Blue's fuzzy ear. "So, what do you think?" Spitfire whispered as she nibbled on the fuzzy appendage. Blue turned around and leaned back against the stove. She gazed into the warm orange gaze of her lover.

"Sure." She breathed. "I would love to go on a proper date with you." She smiled and kissed her. Spitfire smiled and kissed her back, closing her eyes to enjoy this blissful moment with the pony she loved.

The moment cut short when Wisp growled impatiently.

She smiled at the silver fox with affection. "Alright, girl." She giggled. She got out a bowl and put the boiled egg in it. She then gave it to Wisp. She turn around and nuzzled Spitfire.

"I have to go to the little filly's room. I'll be right back." She whispered. The fiery pegasus returned the nuzzle, understanding.

Blue quickly trotted away towards the bathroom, while Spitfire stared at her flank. Spitfire was starting to go to lala land, when she heard a squeal of fright and a loud *bang!* in the bathroom.

She shook herself out of daydreaming and rushed towards the bathroom.

"Blue, are you alright?" She asked worriedly. As she went inside, she spotted Blue cowering on top of the toilet. The batpony locked eyes with her and shakily pointed a hoof towards the shared corner of the shower and a wall.

Spitfire followed her gaze and spotted a small furry spider.

Spitfire chuckled and walk towards it. "What are you doing, Spitty? Don't go near it!" Blue squeaked. Spitfire coaxed the spider onto her hoof. "You're scared of this little guy?" She showed it to Blue.

The batpony quickly turn her gaze from the eight-legged arachnid. "Please! Take it outside!" She wailed in fear.

"Alright, alright." She giggled as she walked out of the bathroom and towards the window. She opened the window and sat the spider outside. She heard the flush of the toilet and turn to see her lover watching in fear.

Spitfire had to admit; Blue look so cute with her ears pinned back against her head and her eyes widened with fear. She remind Spitfire of a little kitty cat.

"I is it gone?" Blue whimpered. Spitfire nodded and walked over to hug her. She wrapped her forelegs and wings around the frightened mare. She had no idea that her mare is an arachniphobe . She leaned in and nuzzled her face.

"Don't worry, Blue. It's not coming back." Spitfire soothed.

She let go of her and started to walk away. "Why don't you get yourself ready for our date?" The pegasus suggested. "I'm going to go do the same." Blue nodded and walk beside her, feeling better.

"Sure." She leaned in to give her a kiss. Spitfire kissed her back. "I'll pick you up around eight. Sounds good, yeah?"

Blue nodded and watched her hopped out of the window. Blue then squealed in excitement, her arachnophobia suddenly vanished. She rushed and grabbed a towel and went into the shower.

She look around to see if the spider had any friends around. Upon not seeing any, she head into the shower.

She took awhile, enjoying the warm water and humming to her favorite tune. She then got out and dried herself out, taking her time to brush her mane and tail. She walk out, seeing that is now seven thirty at night. She decided to read a Daring Do book until it was time.

She put down her book as she heard a knock on her door. She smiled as she look at the time and opened the door. Spitfire stood there with a grin, holding out her hoof. "Shall we?" She proposed. Blue nodded and took her hoof.

Together, they went out of the museum and took flight. Blue smiled and leaned against her lover as they soar through the night, the moon shining bright overhead.

Spitfire turned and caught her breath as she gazed at the batpony. The moonbeam had shown through electric blue mane, making it sparkle.

Spitfire had thought she had never seen anything more beautiful in her life. She close her eyes for a bit to breath in the scent of her lover; the scent of coconut and mangoes.

She used her hooves to cover Blue's eyes. "Don't peak yet. We're almost there." She explained. Blue heard a roar of water up ahead. As they near the sound, Spitfire put her hooves away. Blue was astounded as she look in front her.

In front of them was a ring of mountains with waterfalls pouring off of each one. "Wow.." She breathed as she watched the the sparkling water reflect moonbeams.

"This is so beautiful, Spitfire." She turned to her golden lover who was gazing at her with love and affection. She leaned forward and touched noses with her. "Not as beautiful as you."

Blue blushed and look away. " Pfft! You know that is so cheesy do you?" Spitfire giggled at the reaction. "It's true."She commented.

"And speaking of cheesy, I got another surprise for you." She took her by the hoof and led her behind one of the waterfalls into a cave.

Sitting inside was a blanket covered in candles and empty wine glasses. Beside it was an open basket and beside it was a bowl of cheese fondue and another with chocolate fondue.

Beside of it was a plate of strawberries, marshmallows, and small cheese squares with sticks next to it.

Blue landed near the cheese fondue and sniffed at it. She glared at Spitfire with a smirk. "I'll get you with that pun." She teased. Spitfire land beside her and playfully nudged her with a hoof. "I like to see you try." She mocked.

Spitfire trotted over to the basket and got out a bottle of red wine. She poured it in each glass and gave one to Blue. She picked up a stick and put a cheese square on it.

She dipped it in the cheese fondue. She thrust the cheese towards Blue, who was sipping the wine. "Hey, do you want cheese with that wine?" she offered.

Blue giggled and took the cheese in her mouth. "That's not very punny, Spitty." She took her stick and put a marshmallow on it. "Heh, it kind of looks like Rarity." she joked.

She dipped it in the chocolate and reached over to put in Spitfire's mouth. But it missed and got chocolate on The golden mare's cheeks.

Blue blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry!" She squeaked turning her head with shame. Spitfire paused for a moment. She wiped the chocolate off with her hoof and scooted closer to her lover.

"Blue?" She brushed against her. "Blue, it's okay." She lifted her hoof and brushed her forelock away.

Her heart broke a little when she see the tear stained face. She leaned in and licked the tears away. "It's okay Blue. It was an accident, I'm not mad." She soothed as she leaned closer to nuzzle her face.

"I'm not like your father. I would never hurt you, even if you made a little mistake."

She got up and trot towards the basket. She leaned in and got out a blue flower necklace. She trot back to Blue and put it around her neck. The flowers were forget me nots.

Blue lifted the flowers around her neck with her hooves. Spitfire sat behind her and wrapped her own hooves around her and brought her lover close. Blue leaned back and nuzzled under Spitfire's chin. "Oh, Spitfire. They're beautiful."

Spitfire gently placed her hoof against her cheek and pressed her forehead against hers while gently rocking both of them back and forth. They sat there for awhile as the sound of the waterfalls roared outside

Author's Note:

I almost cried myself while writing the end of this chapter

Fun Fact: forget me nots represents true love and giving someone this flower means you truly love and respect this person. It's a testament to your relationships and promises the other person that you will not forget them in your thoughts.

These flowers are a little foreshadowing for what's going to happen near the end of this story, so stay tune. I hope you like the puns!:pinkiehappy: