• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 695 Views, 15 Comments

Blue Electric's Destiny - Blueelectric



This is the story of Blue Electric the bat pony

  • ...
2
 15
 695

Ch.15:The Way The Cookie Crumbles Pt2

Spitfire smiled as she watch Blue play with Snickerdoodle on the floor. They were both rolling a red ball on towards each other.

"Can I call you Auntie Blue?' Asked Snickerdoodle as she rolled the ball back towards her. "Sure! I may not be your mother's real sister, but she's like a sister to me. She, Ace, and I are the only child in each of our families so it feels natural."

Snickerdoodle's golden eyes lit up in recognition. "Aunt Ace! Mom told me about her." Blue smiled. "Yeah, I met up with her a month ago."

"Anyways," Blue begin changing the topic. "Nightmare Night is coming up. What are you going to do?" Brownie chimed in. "Her special needs school is planning a party that night." Snickerdoodle hopped up and down. "I'm gonna dress up as red rideing hood. I love that story, even though I don't know what she looks like!"

The ponies in the room giggled in amusement. Snickerdoodle stopped and yawn. "Looks like somepony's tired" commented Brownie. Snickerdoodle turn to her mother in protest. "No I'm not!"

"You should go to bed, Doodles. It's late and I'm sure Blue and her friends are tired as well." Snickerdoodle's ears drooped a little. "But, Mamma.." Browniee covered her lips before the filly try to protest anymore. "No buts." she said sternly.

"Okay." Snickerdoodle sighed in defeat. Then her ears perked up again. "Can Auntie Blue tuck me in?" She asked hopefully. the brown batpony shared a glance with Blue. "Sure. If she wants to"

Snickerdoodle turned her unseeing gaze towards Blue, watching her hopefully. Blue smiled. "I'd loved to." Snickerdoodle lifted herself off the ground, flapping her wings joyfully. "Yay!"

She flew over and grabbed her hoof, dragging the poor mare towards her room. Blue turn back to her marefriend helplessly. Spitfire just smirked at her.

Spitfire stand up after a few minutes. "I'm gonna go and make sure she's alright." She trotted towards Snickerdoodle's room and paused when she heard a soft tune of a lullaby.

She cracked open the the door and watched as her lover tucked in the filly while singing a soft tune. Spitfire watched in awe as she leaned against the door way. She would make a good mother.

She imagine what it would be like if they adopt their own filly or colt in the near future. As she watched Snickerdoodle sleep, she felt a maternal connection towards the blind bat filly.

Blue slowly walked away and and eyed Spitfire at the door. She look back at the sleeping filly. She knows that look. Spitfire was thinking about adopting a foal with her in the near future. But as she look back when she had that dream, of her falling from a gorge, she know that wouldn't happen. Adopting a foal wasn't Blue's destiny.

She knew the sparkling lake dream is coming soon and she didn't know when. Her dream about Wisp had already came soon.

Without saying anything she walked up to Spitfire and pressed her nose against her neck. She remember that night in Las Pegasus when Spitfire told her of nightmare and begged her not to leave her like that.

Blue shouldn't have made that promise. She only did so to never hear her crying. She hated hearing that fearless captain crying her heart out like that.

Spitfire smiled and nuzzled the mare's cheek. They both stepped out of the room and into the living room. Blue saw her friends gossiping with Brownie and her husband.

Brown turn to Blue when she heard her walk towards her. "Oh, there you are. We were talking about were you guys be staying. Blue, you and your marefriend can get the extra bedroom, while the others can sleep in here." She said. Pinkie took out a suitcase and opened it up and got out some sleeping bags for her and the rest of the girls.

"That's sound good to me, Brownie." Blue said in agreement. She glanced at her adopted sister. She wonders what going to happen to them when her last of her dream came true. Sure, Blue don't know what's going to happen after that, but surviving what she had seen is very unlikely.

Brownie gave her a plate of freshly baked strawberry filled brownies. The wiff of it made her mouth water, taking her mind off of her dream.

"Thanks." She said gratefully. Brownie smiled. "You're welcome! I know they are your favorite. Macadamia and I are gonna turn in for tonight. So see ya!" She said as she followed her husband into their room.

Spitfire and Blue said goodnight as well and went into the spare room. They both hopped onto the bed as Blue set the plate of brownies between them. Spitfire grabbed one and took a bite.

Her eyes widened as she taste the mixture of creamy choclate and luscious strawberries together. "Wow, you are right. These are amazing." Blue smiled and kissed her on the nose. "Exactly, dear." She grabbed one as well. She smiled as she savored strawberry filled treats, enjoying the sweet strawberry jam that made up the filling as well as the fresh strawberry slices that's in it.

Blue sat the now empty plate on the nightstand beside them and climbed under the blankets as the chilly autumn air hit her wings. Spitfire did the same thing and pulled Blue closer to her to share her warmth.

She wrapped her wing around her and buried her nose into her mane. She flicked an ear in boredom. "Ugh, I can't sleep now." She grumbled as she stared into Blue's eyes. "Can you sing to me?"

Blue rolled her eyes. "Of course, you big baby." She teased, kissing her lips. She starts to sing the same lullaby she sang to Snickerdoodle.

Spitfire wrapped both hooves around her, pressing her head against hers, feeling entranced by the soothijg song. Her eyes drift open and closed as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Blue stopped singing and nuzzled the now sleeping mare. "Goodnight, my love." She whispered in her ears. She fell asleep as well.

Blue heared a growl behind her as she ran across the field. She look behind her as a pack of timber wolves is on her tail. She had to lure them away from the team. She heard a roar of water up ahead. Her heart lurched as she spotted the love of her life pinned against a paw of the pack leader. "Trust your destiny!" She heared a regal voice in her head. She leap on top of the woodened canine. It fell, not before taking her with her.