• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 699 Views, 15 Comments

Blue Electric's Destiny - Blueelectric



This is the story of Blue Electric the bat pony

  • ...
2
 15
 699

Ch.11: Ace Of Spades Pt 1

Blue, Spitfire, and Twilight were in the hot air balloon getting ready for Los Pegasus. Spitfire gazed at her marefriend with concern. Blue was right about her dreams getting bad.

(Flashback)
Spitfire was holding Blue and was about to doze off, when she heard whimpering. Her eyes shot open and she glance down at her sleeping marefriend.

Tears were streaming down her face and the poor bat pony was shivering madly. Blue stopped shivering and suddenly stopped breathing. With orange eyes widened with fear, Spitfire shook her lover awake.

The black mare gasped for breaths and opened her eyes. Spitfire stroke her mane and nuzzled her. "That's right, my love. Breath." She soothed.

Blue's eyes watered and she buried her face into her chest as she sobbed. Blue told her of her dream and said she was so afraid that her father is going to find her.

Spitfire lifted her head with a hoof and gently kissed her muzzle. "He's not going to find you. I won't let that happen." She said, gazing into her eyes.

She then got up to make Blue some tea.
(End of flashback)

Spitfire scooted closer to her and wrapped her wing around her. Blue glanced at her with a loving smile and leaned against her as she gazed out towards the horizon.

"You two are so cute together." Exclaimed Twilight. The couple blush as they gazed at the Princess of Friendship.

Blue had gathered her friends at Sugarcube Corner and told them of her Fillyhood Friends. Twilight agreed to go with them to Las Pegasus, while the others are going with them to Manehatten. Fluttershy was taking care of Wisp while they were heading to Las Pegasus

"Uh, thanks." Said a flustered Blue as they spotted the cloud city in the distance.

As they approach the city, Blue can see a lot of ponies rushing about. They landed the balloon at the landing dock with the help of the traffic pony. They hopped out and looked around.

Blue scanned the crowd and gasped in delight. Twilight and Spitfire watched as the black pony rushed over to another bat pony.

The bat pony is a pale gray almost white mare with purple bat wings and eyes. Her mane style is what Twilight called a Babs Seed sort of style but longer.

Her mane is the same color as the asexual flag; black, gray, white, and purple. It's like she was wearing the flag on her head. Her cutie mark is that of an ace of spades. And she was wearing two silver earrings in one of her ears.

Blue gave the mare a bone crushing hug. Spitfire and Twilight walked up to greet her. "Ace! It's so good to see you again!" Blue squealed. "It's good to see you too Blue." Ace groan as she pat her on the back.

"Also, you're crushing me." She added as Twilight and Spitfire watched on in amusement.

"Oops! Sorry." She let go and grinned with a *squee* sound. Blue turned around to introduce her to her other friends. "This is Ace, my fillyhood friend and sister." She said as Ace gazed at them with astonishment.

"Blue are you telling me that your friends with both the Princess of Friendship and the Captain of the Wonderbolts?!" She exclaimed as she rushed up to them.

"Hi! I'm a huge fan of you both!" She held out her forehoof for a hoofbump. They both smiled and hoofbump her.

"That's not all." Blue said as she walked over to Spitfire and kissed her. The golden pegasus blushed and wrapped her wing around her. Ace gazed at them with disbelief.

"This is a joke right?" Blue smiled and shook her head, her eyes glittering with amusement.

The pale gray bat pony's jaw dropped. "Your not joking! Blue you are so lucky! If I'm not asexual, I'd be jealous." She sighed as she gazed away wistfully.

"But my true love is Spades and cake. Defiantly cake." She licked her lips.

"Follow me. I'll show you your rooms at the hotel." She led them across the golden bridges and towards the side. Blue looked around as she followed her friend.

The city was covered in clouds and large buildings. On one side she spotted a rainbow roller coaster and a large Ferris wheel. She flicked her ear as she heard screams of the ponies from the ride.

The clouds have golden bridges and hard grey paths for the non pegasus ponies to walk on.

Above the city were signs on top of clouds. How the signs don't fall through the clouds beats Blue. Ace led them in a large hotel.

As Blue stepped in, she was surprised how busy the place is. Ponies of all different kinds rushed about trying to get a room or two. She even spotted griffons.

Ace led them towards a counter were a white unicorn mare with a bright yellow mane and eyes helping out a family of five. She has a pair of keys for a cutie mark.

She looked up as she gave the family a pair of keys. "Enjoy your stay!" She called as the family walked away.

Ace walked up to her. "What's up Keystone?" The unicorn smiled at her. "Busy as usual, Ace." She looked behind the gray pony and lock eyes on Blue. "Is that your friend you been telling me about?" She walk around the counter to greet her.

She held out a hoof. "You must be Miss Blue Electric. I'm Keystone, the manager and Ace's friend." Blue smiled and shook her hoof. "It's so nice to meet you. Any friend of Ace's is a friend of mine."

Blue introduce her friends. "This is Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship and my marefriend Spitfire who is the Wonderbolts' Captain." Just like Ace, the white unicorn gazed at the two famous ponies with shock.

"No way! That is amazing!" She rushed over to Twilight. "You're free to have any hotel room, your Majesty. Free of charge."

Twilight shook her head. "I don't want to abuse my power. Being the Princess of Friendship doesn't mean I have free will of everything."

"I know. But I want to." Insisted Keystone. Twilight was about to protest more when Keystone was giving her puppy dog eyes. She sighed. "Fine." Keystone bounced in one place happily.

"Great!" She went behind her desk and levitated three keys.

"The luxury rooms are on the fifth floor. Blue your room is Room 508." She gave her the key. "Thanks, but there's no need for an extra room. Spitfire is staying with me." Spitfire smiled at her marefriend gratefully.

"Oh! Silly me." She put the extra key back. She gave the second key to Twilight. "And your Majesty, your room is right beside them. Enjoy your stay!" Twilight thank her, taking the key.

"And I'll show you the rooms." Ace added as she led them towards the elevator.

She pushed a button as the doors slide close. "Just wait until you see your room, Blue! Room 508 is the best room in this hotel." She said as the elevator moved upwards.

"You don't have to do this, Ace." Blue told her adopted sister as she put her hoof on her shoulder. Ace gazed at Blue with understanding in her purple gaze.

"I know, but I want to spend time with my favorite sister again. Don't tell Brownie I said that, though." She said with a smile. "With everything you been through, you deserve a vacation."

She lightly hit her on the shoulder with a smirk. Blue giggled and hit her back. Spitfire watched their interactions with a smile. Oh, how it warms her heart to see her marefriend this happy.

The golden pegasus could see the bond that made the two bat ponies sisters in the first place.

Soon as the elevator stopped on the fifth floor, Spitfire and Blue stayed behind for awhile as Ace and Twilight moved on down the hallway.

Spitfire gazed deeply into Blue's eyes and leaned forward to kiss her. Blue giggled and kissed her back. Spitfire break away from their kiss and pressed her forehead against hers to stare into her eyes.

"You don't know how much it warms my heart to see you this happy, Blue." Spitfire said with a loving smile.

"Thanks for coming with me, Spitty. I couldn't have done this without you." Blue said. Spitfire giggled at the nickname. She was about to kiss her again when she heard Ace cough up ahead. "If you two love birds quite done."

They both look ahead and notice Ace and Twilight paused to look back at them with amusement. The couple exchange a glance and trotted up to catched up with them. "Sorry, Ace. We were caught up in a moment." Blue apologize sheepishly.

"What moment? You haven't seen your room yet." She paused at pair of double doors. The sign said Room 508. Ace motioned her sister to hand her the key. Blue did as she was told.

Ace unlocked the doors and pushed open both of them. "Welcome to Room 508." Spitfire and Blue both opened their mouths in shock.

The room was huge! In the middle was a princess sized bed covered in silky soft blankets. On one side was a sofa covered in red and gold velvet.

The two chairs beside them is covered in the same stuff. On both sides of the bed were large cylinder lava lamps that changes colors.

The large windows shows an amazing view of the city and opens up towards a balcony. Ace stare at her friend in amusement.

"If you thought this is amazing, wait until you see the bathroom!" She squeaked in excitement as she ran to another set of doors.

Inside the bathroom was a large Jacuzzi and a large walk in shower. She turn the shower on. "Feel that? Only warm water. Not too hot and not too cold." Blue stick her hoof out to feel it.

"Hey, you're right." She gazed at her friend questionably. "How did you afford all this?"

"I'm so good at Spades. Upper class ponies pay good bits trying to beat me." Ace explained with a shrug. "I made so much money, that sometimes I feel bad and let them win sometimes. So I was able to buy you this room."

Blue was impressed. She knew Ace was good at Spades, but she didn't know she was this good! She shared a glance with Spitfire and noticed her marefriend thought the same.

"Also," the pale gray bat pony added. "You'll have room service anytime of the day." She walked up towards a button on the wall. "Just press this button and somepony will come with food. And trust me, they have the best food here."

She paused in thought. "There's also this buffet but that food doesn't compare to the one made here at the hotel. Keystone's mother is a great cook."

She walked up towards Blue and gave her the key. "Enjoy your room. I have to show Twilight her room and go home to rest. I got a busy night at the casino." Ace gave her a hug. "I hope you stop by tonight. We'll play Spades like old times."

Blue hugged her back. "Oh, I will. We could also show Twilight and Spitfire the ropes. It will be a two against two!" She challenged.

Ace smirked as she head out the room. She look back at her. "Oh, It's on!" She stuck her tongue at her as she closed the door on them as the couple laughed.


Blue hopped on the bed and was surprised how soft it is. She smiled at Spitfire as she rolled on her back. She gestured her on the bed. The golden mare smiled back and hopped on the bed beside her. Spitfire scooted over and laid gently on top of her.

Spitfire nuzzled her nose. "You wanna try the roller coaster tomorrow? I've been on it before as of the other Wonderbolts."

Blue smiled and kissed her. "Of course I will. Anything with you." Spitfire grinned and kissed her nose. "In that case. Wanna try the Jacuzzi with me?" Blue nodded and dash towards the bathroom. Spitfire grinned even wider and chased after her lover.

Author's Note:

I am not responsible for diabetes in this story. I am also not responsible for heartbreak near the end of this story but that's in the future.

Also, Ace's mane color is the same as the asexual flag. I made her character for all the asexual people to enjoy.