• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 699 Views, 15 Comments

Blue Electric's Destiny - Blueelectric



This is the story of Blue Electric the bat pony

  • ...
2
 15
 699

Ch.10:Letters From Fillyhood Friends

Both mares and one fox cub laid in the grassy meadow not noticing as the sun slowly rises in the horizon. The fireflies had went away for the day and they still cuddled up to one another, as they suddenly fell asleep the night before.

Blue slowly opened her eyes as she look around her surroundings. She stared down at the sleeping golden mare holding her closely.

She smiled as she remembered last night. She turn around to look at the small silver fuzzy fox curled up against her back, her fuzzy tail covering her snout.

She bend down and nuzzled the sleeping Spitfire. "Spitfire, it's time to get up." She whispered in her ear. The golden pegasus stirred, holding her tightly. "I don't wanna go to school mom." She groan in her sleep. "Just wake me up when I'm dead."

Blue giggled as she played along. "I wouldn't do that or you won't even be here with me. Get up or you'll be late." She leaned in and kissed her cheek. She watched as Spitfire slowly opened her eyes.

The fiery mare lift her head to gaze at her surroundings until it landed on the mare in her grasp. Blue was giving her an amused look.

" 'Bout time you wake up." She teased. Spitfire smiled and briefly kissed her on the lips. "Well it's a good thing I have you to wake me up, love."

She smiled warmly at her and buried her muzzle into her black fur, breathing in her sweet scent. They both got up and stretch. Blue bend down and nose Wisp awake.

She put the fox cub onto her back as they both flew back towards the town. Spitfire glanced at the bat pony flying beside her and held out her forehoof for her marefriend.

Blue smiled and took it, burying her face into her shoulder as they made their way towards the town. They landed in the middle of town and slowly made their way towards the museum.

They faced each other as they paused near the steps. "I have to check on my teammates at the headquarters. But I'll come back in a few hours and help you with your nightmares." Blue nodded. "I understand." She leaned forward and kissed her.

Spitfire kissed back and wrapped a hoof around her. They broke away from the kiss and look into each others' eyes. "I love you." Blue whispered.

Spitfire pressed her forehead against hers as she gazed into her eyes with a loving smile. "I love you too." She gave her one last kiss and took off.

Blue watch her leave with a smile on her face. She jumped when she heard the nearby bushes shake. Trixie and Starlight step out, each wearing a smirk on their faces.

Blue's black face turn to red as she gazed at the two unicorns. "Were you two spying on us?" Starlight nodded as her purple eyes glint with mischief.

"We saw you came back to town with the captain of the Wonderbolts, so we followed you two." She admitted. Trixie smiled at her. "So Miss Electric, what have you two been up to last night?" She teased.

Blue sighed with defeat. She took Wisp off her back and set her on the ground and sat down. She smiled as she told her friends about last night. "It was the most magical thing I had ever experienced." She finished wistfully. "We eventuality feel asleep with out realizing it."

Starlight smiled at her. "I'm so happy for you." Trixie nodded her head agreement. "Trixie is too. She thinks you are so lucky." They walked away, while Starlight look back and gave her a wink.

Blue walked over to her open window, grabbed Wisp, and went in. She closed it and set her on the ground. She got out two pots and poured some water in it. She put an egg in one for Wisp and some oats in the other for her. She opened the fridge and got out two apples.

She peeled them, removed the cores, and minced them up. She winced as the knife accidentally cut her leg. She rushed to the bathroom and turned on the warm water. She sighed with relief as the water numb the pain and washed the blood down the drain.

She opened her first aid kit and got out some antiseptic wipes and a band-aid. She patched up her cut and head back to finished up their breakfast.

She was on her bed, eating her cinnamon apple oatmeal while reading a Daring Do book when she heard her door knock. She closed her book and sat her now empty bowl in the kitchen sink. She went over to open her door.

She was surprised to find Spitfire already back. Blue smiled and gestured her in. "You're back." The golden pegasus smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss. "Told you so."

She reached for something she was carrying in her wing and pulled out two envelopes. "Also the pink unicorn in charge here wants me to give you these." Blue take them with curiosity.

One of them was from Las Pegasus and the other is from Manehatten. She gasped in shock and went over to her bed and open both of them. Both of them were letters.

Intrigued, Spitfire walked over and sat down on the other side of the bed. She leaned over Blue's shoulder. "Who send you these letters?" She asked. "When I was a filly after my father left, I made two friends at school." She began.

"One is named Ace. She gained her cutie mark when she beat me at a card game called Spades. What's interesting about her is that she's not attracted to mares or stallions.

She told me that she's only interested in hanging out with friends and playing with cards. After she graduated she moved out of town and went to Las Pegasus.

My other friend's name is Brownie Batter. She always gives me the best batch of brownies I had ever tasted. She moved out as well. She told me she's going to run a cookie store in Manehatten."

She sighed as she stared at the two letters. "I haven't seen my girls in years. We were all the only foal in each of our families and seen each other as sisters. I wonder why they decided to write to me now?"

Spitfire smiled and briefly nuzzled her. "There's only way to find out. Read what they had to say."

Blue nodded and read the one from Las Pegasus first.

Blue!,
There's so much you had missed since I left for Las Pegasus. This place is so lit AF! I even got a job at the casino! I work as a Spades dealer and I freaking love my job!

Anyways, enough about me. I heard you moved to Ponyville and that your mother died. I'm so sorry about that, Blue. I know you two had been very close ever since that monster of a father left for good.

So, I'm inviting you over to visit me here this weekend. You can even bring a new friend or two. I am friends with the manager over here at the hotel and she got a luxury room waiting for you, all paid for by your's truly! I can't wait to see you again.

Your friend and sister always, Ace!

Spitfire smiled. "She seems to be a lively one." Blue nodded as she read the next one. This letter had a scent of brownies to it.

Dear, Blue.
How have you've been doing. I got word from your mother's passing and I am so sorry. I want you to know that I run a very successful shop in Manehatten now. I even got married and had a little filly.

She wants to meet you. So I'm inviting you over. You can even bring someone with you if you like.

The shop's name is called Brownie and Macadamia's Cookie Store and It's near town square. There you will find a small tan and white building. It's so good to be meeting you again.

Your sister and best friend, Brownie Batter.

Blue eyes went wide with panic. She got up and started to pace around the room. Spitfire watched her marefriend with concern. "What's the problem, Blue?"

"Each of my fillyhood friends invited me over! I haven't seen each of them in years!"

"Blue?"

"They both said I can bring some friends. But I don't know who to take with me! One of them even got a filly and I have no idea what she's like. What if she doesn't like me?!"

"Blue. Calm down..."

"And what about Wisp? Who would take care of her when I'm gone?"

"Blue, wait.."

"I never even been to a large city before! I'm afraid I might get lost!" She paused and chewed on her hoof nervously. Spitfire got off of the bed and grabbed her panicking marefriend.

"Don't worry about any of that. I will definitely go with you. And don't worry about Wisp, one of your other friends here will take care of her, especially Rainbow Dash's marefriend. What is her name, Shutterfly?"

"Fluttershy." She sighed. "And hey your right, there's nothing to worry about. You can come with me." Blue smiled and hugged her. "I'll rally up the others tomorrow and ask if one of them want to come with us this weekend. We'll go to see Ace first."

Spitfire smiled back and kissed her. "That's the spirit." She beckoned her back towards the bed. "Why don't you rest. I supposed to help you and wake you up if something goes wrong." Blue nodded and curled up on the bed.

Spitfire laid down beside her and noticed the bandage on her leg. She lifted it and asked. "What happened here?" Blue took her leg back and rubbed it. "I cut it on an accident while making breakfast. Don't worry, I cleaned it up and everything."

The pegasus lifted it back up and kissed it. "You poor thing." She rolled onto her back as Blue laid her head on her chest. Spitfire wrapped her hooves around her and kissed her forehead. "Go to sleep. I'll stay awake until something happens." Blue gazed into her eyes fearfully.

Spitfire run her hoof through her mane comfortingly. "Don't worry. I not going anywhere and you need me right now." She soothed.

She nuzzled her head. Blue nodded and slowly drifted to sleep. Wisp hopped up and went to sleep at the foot of the bed.

Spitfire smiled at her sleeping lover and kissed her cheek.