• Published 2nd Jul 2019
  • 345 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: Ancient World - Dinopony2580



It's been 2 years since the asteroid almost destroyed Equestria and Twilight and her friends have gotten invited by Celestia to a theme park that brings creatures from Equestria's past back to life. But, things soon take a deadly turn.

  • ...
 2
 345

Split Up; Claire Invites Owen

A foot stomped on the ground. It belonged to a baby Unicornoceratops. But, on the baby Unicornoceratops's back was a filly, laughing in excitement.

Other fillies were also riding more baby Unicornoceratops, too.

4 kids were petting a baby Ponymimus close by and in the fence nearby were bunches of other ancient creatures. And also close by were the Mane 13.

The CMCs were watching the fillies have fun. "Boy, I wish I could ride one" Scootaloo said. "I think you are a little too old, Scoots" Rainbow said.

"Yeah, I know" Scootaloo replied. "This place is just for little fillies" Applebloom said. But then, they saw Zara talking on the phone, only concentrating on that.

Twilight and the others were also too busy watching the fillies play on the Unicornoceratops and other creatures.

Leviathan was also getting quite the attention as well. Most ponies knew him since he was with Twilight, while others thought he was trained.

The parks keepers knew he was with Twilight since Claire told them all he was. But, the bad thing was he scared some of the creatures.

The CMCs were only with Applejack, Rainbow, and Rarity, there older sisters.

"Applejack, I'm board" Applebloom said. "Yeah, can't we just go ahead. We don't have to wait for Twilight" Sweetiebelle said. The 3 looked at each other.

Applejack sighed. "Alright. But if Twilight scolds us, it's on you fillies" Applejack said.

The CMCs cheered in excitement and the 6 went ahead of Twilight and the group. As they head off, a filly gives a baby Ponatosaurus food.

When it takes the food from her hooves, they're all covered in saliva. "Yuck" she says. The CMCs run ahead.

"Ladies and gentleman, the next P-rex feeding will be in 5 minutes" the speaker said. "Whoa" the CMCs said at the same time.

"Parents be aware, this show may be disturbing for smaller fillies" the speaker said. "Guys, come on" Scootaloo said. "Let's go check it out" Applebloom said.

"Are you sure, sugar cube?" Applejack said. "You might not be able to handle it" Rarity said. "Oh, it will be fine" Sweetiebelle said.

"We're not smaller fillies, now are we" Scootaloo said. The Mane 3 agreed to that and they decided to go in. The title was: Ponysaurus Rex Kingdom.

They entered a log like structure and went to a glass window. The exhibit was a redwood forest and inside was a goat tied with a chain to a pole.

Then, a flare was tossed into the pen next to the goat. A deep bellow came from inside the forest and the Ponysaurus Rex appeared, P-rex for short.

It had the same appearance of a Ponyraptor, but was 5 times bigger and lacked the switch blade claws on each foot.

It walked over to the goat and snatched it up in one big bite. The Mane 6 watched in horror, awe, and fascination.

"Ew" the CMCs said, but then they burst into laughter.

"Glad Fluttershy wasn't here or she'd have a meltdown" Rainbow said and the other 2 agreed before they giggled.


Meanwhile, Claire was driving to Owen's so he could inspect the Dragomonstranator paddock. She arrived at his place and saw he was stretching.

She pulled up and Owen saw her. "What do they want now?" Owen asked himself. "Mr. Grady. I need you to come...take a look at something" Claire said, walking up to him.

"Why are you calling me "Mr. Grady"?" Owen asked. "Owen" Claire corrected, "If you're not too busy." "I'm pretty busy" Owen said, stretching out his wing.

"We have an attraction" Claire said. "That's not what you said the last time I saw you" Owen clarified. "I'm talking about the creatures, Mr. Grady" Claire said.

"Owen!" Owen corrected again, walking over to Claire. "A new species we made" Claire said trying to swat a bug. Then, Owen swatted it with his wing.

"You just went and made a new creature?" Owen asked. "Yeah, it's kind of what we do here?" Claire clarified.

"The exhibit opens to the public in 3 weeks. Mr. Masrani wanted me to consult with you" Claire said.

"You want to consult here or...in my bungalow?" Owen asked. "That's not funny" Claire said. Owen giggled while walking up the stairs to his house. "A little funny" Owen replied.

"We'd like you to evaluate the paddock for vulnerabilities" Claire said. "Why me?" Owen asked, walking around to the back.

"I guess Mr. Masrani thinks since you're able to control the Ponyraptors..." Claire said while following Owen up the stairs, but then, she was interrupted by Owen, who came back.

"It's all about control with you. I don't control the Ponyraptors. It's a relationship. It's based on mutual respect. That's why you and I never had a second date" Owen said while walking back down the steps and this shocked Claire.

"Excuse me! I never wanted a second date!" Claire said. "You prince out on an itinerary for a night out" Owen replied. "I'm an organized pony" Claire said.

"What kind of a diet doesn't allow tekela?" Owen asked. "All of them, actually" Claire defended. Then she sighed.

"Okay, okay. Can we just focus on the asset, please?" Claire asked.

"The asset? Look, I get it. You're in charge out here. You got to make a lot of tough decisions. It's probably easier to pretend these animals are just numbers on a spread sheet, but they're not. They're alive" Owen said.

"I'm fully aware that they're alive" Claire replied.

"You might have made them in a test tube, but they don't know that. They're thinking I got to eat, I got hunt, I gotta..." Owen said before making a motion with his hoof and Claire thought to herself, "Oh my gosh" while smiling.

"You can relate to at least one of those things, right?" Owen asked. Then, Claire walked down the steps to Owen.

"I'll be in the car. You might want to wash up. They're very sensitive to smell" Claire said before she walked to her car. Owen watched her as she went to it.