• Published 2nd Jul 2019
  • 345 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: Ancient World - Dinopony2580



It's been 2 years since the asteroid almost destroyed Equestria and Twilight and her friends have gotten invited by Celestia to a theme park that brings creatures from Equestria's past back to life. But, things soon take a deadly turn.

  • ...
 2
 345

Mr Masrani; Dragomonstranator Paddock

A helicopter flew over the island, heading to a landing platform that viewed the main part of the park. It landed and Claire was waiting for it.

She then walked up and entered the helicopter. When she entered, the pilot said her name while taking off his sunglasses. "Claire" the pilot said.

"Mr. Masrani! You're flying?" Claire said. "I got my licence" Masrani replied while turning back to face Claire. "Two more" the pony said in the passenger seat, who happened to be his flight instructor.

"Ah! Two more days" Masrani said. "So, how's my park doing?" Masrani asked.

"Great! We're up by 2 and a half percent over the last year. A bit lower then our initial..." Claire said while adjusting herself and putting her seat belt on, but she was cut off by Masrani.

"No, no, no! How's it doing? Are the guests having fun? Are they mostly enjoying it?" Masrani asked.

"Well, recently, Princess Celestia and Luna decided to visit and today, Princess Twilight Sparkle came to visit!" Claire replied, "But on average it's...in the low nineties."

"That's great! Very good! And are they enjoying it?" Masrani asked. "Well, the princesses enjoyed it very much so, and Twilight is so far" Claire replied.

Masrani nodded in approval. "Okay. Now show me my new creature" Masrani said before he took off.

It was a rough take off, but they managed to get into the air. They immediately headed for the Dragomonstranator's enclosure.

Claire cringed from the air turbulence. "You look tense, Claire" Masrani commented. "Maybe you should just focus on the controls" Claire said.

"The key to a happy life is to accept that you are never actually in control" Masrani said. "Bird!" Claire shouted and it caused the pony in the passenger seat to jump.

Luckily, Masrani maneuvered the helicopter to dodge the bird. "You should have spent a day at the beach. Get some sun" Masrani said.

"Uh...right. So, marketing thought that we could off set some of the costs..." Claire said, but was interrupted by Masrani.

"Ugh, enough about costs! Don't forget why we built this place, Claire. Ancient World exists to remind us how very small we are come new. You can't put a price on that. Now please. We're flying.Breathe" Masrani said before he put back on his sunglasses and accelerated the helicopter, causing Claire to cringe from the air turbulence.

A minute later, they arrived at the Dragomonstranator's enclosure.

They exited the helicopter, but then, Claire noticed the pony in the passenger seat run to a bush and started vomiting. "Is he okay?" she asked Masrani.

"Are you okay!?" she shouted at him. "He's probably just being dramatic" Masrani replied. Masrani viewed the paddock.

It was still being built on, but it looked strong enough to with stand just about anything. "Are you still building?" Masrani asked.

"We planned to open in May, but asset containment insisted we build the walls up higher. It's bigger than expected" Claire said.

Masrani saw a pony welding a steel support. Then, Masrani followed Claire into the enclosure.

"We hit a few speed bumps early on. We began to anticipate where the food would come from. One of the handlers nearly lost an arm, the others threatened to quit. I couldn't guarantee their safety" Claire said.

She walked to a control pad and typed in a few buttons. "She's intelligent?" Masrani asked. "For a creature" Claire responded.

"And that" Masrani said, pointing to a majorly cracked part of glass. Claire followed his hoof to it. "It tried to break the glass" Claire replied. Masrani nodded.

But then, stomping and trees breaking was heard. Masrani looked out into the enclosure. All he saw were the large spikes on its back.

But then, it raised its head up revealing it fully. Its mouth was full of lethal, sharp teeth that stuck out of his mouth like that of a crocodile or alligator.

Its had a long neck and spikes, like that of a dragon. Its horns were also dragon like, too. It also had a little nose horn in the middle of its elongated snout.

"Think it will scare the fillies?" Claire asked Masrani. "The fillies. This will give the parents nightmares" Masrani said. "Is that...good?" Claire asked.

"It's fantastic" Masrani replied. The Dragomonstranator looked directly at them, as if he saw them as food. "Can it see us?" Masrani said.

"They say it has very good eyesight" Claire replied. "Weren't there two of them?" Masrani asked.

"There was a sibling in case this one didn't survive infancy" Claire replied. "What happened to the sibling?" Masrani asked. "He ate it" Claire replied.

Masrani's eyes widened in horror and fascination. Claire smiled at him. But, Masrani ignored it. "So, the paddock's quite safe, right?" Masrani asked.

Claire nodded. "We have the best structural engineers in the world" Claire assured and she walked over to another control panel and typed some more buttons.

"There's an Equestrian Navy Stallion Pegasus here, an animal and creature expert, Owen Grady" Masrani said. Claire made a face where she was not pleased.

"I know who he is" Claire said. "I want you to bring him in and let him inspect the paddock. Maybe he sees something that we can't" Masrani said and Claire agreed.