• Published 2nd Jul 2019
  • 345 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: Ancient World - Dinopony2580



It's been 2 years since the asteroid almost destroyed Equestria and Twilight and her friends have gotten invited by Celestia to a theme park that brings creatures from Equestria's past back to life. But, things soon take a deadly turn.

  • ...
 2
 345

The Ponyraptors Attack

Owen was holding something rapped in cloth.

When he unwrapped it, it was revealed to be the piece of skin the Dragomonstranator clawed out with the tracking implant in it.

The Ponyraptors were all in cages, waiting to be unleashed.

Owen held the piece of skin up to the Ponyraptor's breathing holes and each one smelled it, picking up the scent of the Dragomonstranator.

The amazing thing about Ponyraptor's is their sense of smell. They can just smell something and easily pick up the scent of it. Owen also had his clicker.

Every time they got a good smell off of the piece of skin, he clicked it, moving on to the next. Back at the control room, Hoskins was with Larry, watching it all.

"Awesome" Hoskins said. Back with Owen, he was stretching. He had prepared for this moment all along.

Behind him was the black coated pony on a four wheeler and behind him was a truck, holding the troops.

Owen looked back to the black pony and the pony nodded. Owen spread his wings, getting ready.

He looked over to the catcher pony from before that almost got eaten by the Ponyraptors and was the one who managed the pig and nodded.

Then, the catcher pony nodded and pulled out the control system that opened the gates the Ponyraptors were in.

3 eerie buzzers were heard before he pressed the "OPEN" button. The doors opened and the Ponyraptors ran out, taking off.

Then, Owen took off and flew after them, with the black pony on the four wheeler and the truck holding the troops behind him.

The Ponyraptors ran through the forest, jumping and ducking over trees and rocks and other obstacles. They were locked on to the Dragomonstranator.

Claire was watching the whole thing from a tablet while sitting in the driver's seat of the truck with the Mane 13 in the back.

The cameras on the Ponyraptors and the vehicles showed a view of everything from their perspective.

Then, Twilight and the others peeked through the sliding window, watching it too. Meanwhile, Owen had just caught up with the Ponyraptors.

He was also as fast as them, since he had been exercising and preparing for this. Meanwhile, Claire was watching from Echo's camera, who was behind Owen.

"Your coltfriend is awesome!" Rainbow said and Claire smiled.

Back with Owen, they were still running through the forest, getting ever closer to the Dragomonstranator.

Owen looked behind him at the truck and four wheeler, and the black pony looked back to the truck. But, it was just to see if everypony was following.

They continued on. Back at the control room, Hoskins, Larry, and the mare pegasus were watching it all. Every camera's view was displayed on the screen.

"Imagine if we had these puppies in the Equestrian Army" Hoskins said.

"You recording this thing?" Hoskins asked a pony, who nodded back, while taking Larry's drink and drinking it.

Back with Owen and the Ponyraptors, they were still running through the forest, still looking for the Dragomonstranator.

But then, the black pony noticed something. "They're slowing down" he said. "They've got something" Owen said into his radio.

The Ponyraptors now were walking and Owen landed. The others also stopped and the armed ponies came out of the truck.

Everypony pulled out their guns and readied their horns, ready to fire. Meanwhile, Claire was watching it with the Mane 13 watching as well.

Then, Claire decided it. "You no what, no. You guys can't watch this" Claire said and she shut the window.

They started complaining, mainly Rainbow, Pinkie, and the CMCs. "Keep the window closed" Claire said. "Why can't we watch!?" Rainbow complained.

"It's personal business" Twilight said and Rainbow pouted.

Back with Owen and the Ponyraptors, Owen and the ponies went behind a log with their guns out and horns lit, ready to fire.

A roar was heard from within the forest and the Ponyraptors grew anxious. Then, stomping was heard followed by trees snapping.

Then, the Dragomonstranator appeared. It towered over the Ponyraptors, them being only 1/6 the size.

Then, the Dragomonstranator started doing chirps and caws. Blue, being the Beta, responded to them, as if she understood them.

"Something's wrong. They're communicating" the black pony said. "I know why they wouldn't tell us what its made of" Owen said. "Why?" the pony responded.

"That thing’s part Ponyraptor" Owen said. Owen was right.

Even though it doesn't show it, they added a little bit of dinopony DNA, which is how it's able to communicate with the Ponyraptors.

Then, the 5 creatures all turned towards the group, growling at them.

Back at the control room, they all saw the Ponyraptor's cameras looking at Owen and the others, but they didn't know what was going on.

"What's taking them so long. LIGHT IT UP!" Hoskins shouted into the headset to the ponies.

"ENGAGE!" a pony shouted and they immediately fired their guns and horns, causing the Dragomonstranator and Ponyraptors to run off into the forest.

Then, a pony fired a rocket launcher before the Dragomonstranator could escape. It wasn't a direct hit, but the rocket exploded under the Dragomonstranator.

The blast from the rocket was enough to knock the Dragomonstranator off its feet. The Dragomonstranator roared in pain and collapsed to the ground.

The blast of the rocket was enough to knock a tree over and cover the blast radius in fire. Claire watched it all from the ponies' cams and gasped.

The Dragomonstranator soon got back up on his feet and ran off into the forest. Then, Owen went ahead, gun ready.

"Watch your 6. Ponyraptors got a new Alpha" Owen said and they followed the Dragomonstranator into the forest.

A roar from one of the Ponyraptors echoed throughout the forest while Owen and the team continued on.

Then, a roar from the Dragomonstranator was heard and everypony was getting nervous. As one of the ponies walked through the forest, a black shadow ran past him.

Another group of ponies walked through the forest with their guns still armed and ready to fire.

Then, a twig snapped and a pony turned right into a mouth full of teeth. Then, another pony was snatched up by a Ponyraptor.

The other ponies fired their guns, only missing it. More and more ponies were killed and eaten by the Ponyraptors. Back at the control room, Hoskins watched in horror.

He knew his plan had failed. Now, he understood why it was a bad idea. Then, he left the control room. Meanwhile, Owen was still going through the forest, his rifle out.

Then, he heard a Ponyraptor eating. He turned to see Charlie raising her head up from eating. Owen lowered his gun, since she didn't attack.

They stared at each other for a bit, but it was interrupted by a rocket that came out of nowhere.

It exploded Charlie, a direct hit, killing and incinerating her instantly. The blast threw Owen back. He sat up and looked at where Charlie used to be in sadness.

Then, he heard Ponyraptor noises and decided to investigate. Meanwhile, the black pony was running for his life. He went against a log as other ponies ran past him.

He looked over the log to see that the ponies took the truck and four wheeler.

He grew irritated by it for a bit, but he knew he couldn't stay out here for long. So, he dashed for a log. He dove inside it just as Blue came.

She jumped onto the log and started clawing at it, slowly breaking in. He cleared the constant chips of wood that fell.

The pony pulled out his gun, aiming for Blue, yet he didn't want to shoot her. He screamed as she got closer to him. Then, Owen came on the scene.

He then saw Blue clawing at the log while hearing the pony's cries. "Blue" the pony said and that caught her attention as she looked in through the hole she’d clawed out.

"Hey!" Owen shouted and Blue turned to Owen, taking her full attention off of the pony. He then whistled before he flew away.

Blue roared and chased after Owen. Meanwhile, the pony sighed in relief.


Back with Claire, she couldn't handle what just happened. "Sweet Celestia" she said to herself. "Is everypony dead?" Applebloom asked.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. Everypony is fine" Claire lied, trying to comfort Applebloom. "Don't lie to her!" Applejack said, hugging Applebloom.

"She's scared! It's okay to lie when ponies are scared!" Claire said, raising her voice. "I want to go home" Scootaloo said.

"Oh, sweet heart. You will. I promise. Tomorrow you'll be home and Princess Celestia won't probably never trust me again" Claire said.

"Don't say that" Twilight said. "It's not your fault" Rainbow said, hugging and comforting Scootaloo.

"Yeah. It's not your fault the Dragomonstranator escaped" Fluttershy said. "It just outsmarted you is all" Pinkie said happily and everypony looked back and glared at her.

"What? It did" Pinkie said. "Look, darling, you've been real good to us" Rarity said. "Probably better than anypony we've ever known" Starlight said, smiling. Leviathan smiled at Claire, nodded, and let out a caw in agreement.

Claire smiled back at the 13. Then, a thud was heard. Everypony looked towards the window and screamed.

A soldier pony with a bloody hoof was seen with the hoof on the window. "GET OUT OF HERE! GO!" the pony said.

When he removed his hoof from the window, Claire immediately started the truck. The Mane 13 went back and closed the window.

The pony from before opened the truck's back doors and started climbing in.

"THEY'RE COMING!" he said before Echo pounced on him and started shredding him. The Mane 13 screamed except Leviathan, who watched in horror.

Then, Claire slammed on the gas pedal and the truck zoomed away, leaving the pony to his fate as Echo ripped him apart.

"Just hold on back there!" Claire shouted back to them. Then, out of nowhere, Delta leaped through the driver side window.

Claire screamed as Delta snapped her jaws, trying to get at Claire. But then, luckily, Delta fell out and collapsed onto the road, the impact causing her camera to fall off her head.

Then, Echo ran passed Delta, after finishing with the other pony, after the truck, and Delta soon followed. The Mane 13 looked back as Echo closed in.

Then, a few seconds later, Delta joined her. Applejack grabbed a can of hydrogen and bucked it off the truck. But, the Ponyraptors dodged it.

Twilight then shot a laser beam, but Echo dodged it. But then, Delta started accelerating faster than the truck. Claire saw her closing in from the side mirror.

Claire moved the truck and rammed into Delta, knocking her off her feet before she collided into a tree.

Back with the others, they were still dealing with Echo. Then, Applebloom saw an electric prod and grabbed it. The other two fillies helped her.

Echo was starting to gain up on them. "Turn it on!" Applebloom said. "We don't now how!" Scootaloo said.

Then, Sweetiebelle noticed it could only be turned on with magic. So, she used her magic and turned it on.

Echo then gained up to them and jumped onto the bed of the truck. The others backed away, except the CMCs. Echo snapped her jaws at the fillies.

"Applebloom! Get back!" Applejack said. "Sweetiebelle!" Rarity said. "Scootaloo!" Rainbow said.

The 3 were about to go forward and pull their sisters back, but they were stopped by what their little sisters did.

With the prod now activated, the CMCs thrust the prod into Echo, causing her to let go and fall off the truck from the stunning electric shock.

The others were shocked by what just happened. Their sisters were even more shocked. "Are you guys okay?" Claire asked.

"Hey, did you see what the fillies just did?" Rainbow asked. "I can't wait to tell Princess Celestia about our adventure" Pinkie said.

"Oh, please, no! Do not tell the princess about what happened here. Ever!" Claire said. Applejack, Rainbow, and Rarity hugged their sisters.

"I'm so proud of you" Applejack said to Applebloom. "That was awesome, Squirt!" Rainbow said to Scootaloo.

"I just can't tell you how proud I am of you" Rarity said to Sweetiebelle. Then, Twilight saw a familiar pegasus flying behind the truck.

"Owen!" Twilight shouted and the others followed her in shouting. They were so happy to see him and were glad that he was okay.

Then, he flew up to Claire's window. "We got to get indoors! Follow me!" Owen shouted and Claire followed. Claire was so happy to see Owen.

Then, she took out her phone with her magic and called Larry.

"Larry! We're heading your way! Call in a chopper!" Claire said. She hung up and they headed back to the main part of the park.

Meanwhile, Echo and Delta were secretly following them. But then, they were halted by the Dragomonstranator calling them.

They immediately stopped pursuit and headed into the forest towards the Dragomonstranator.