• Published 29th May 2019
  • 1,172 Views, 50 Comments

Prince Blueblood Tries to Become a Villain - CrackedInkWell



After finding out the truth of his royal lineage, Prince Blueblood tries out to become evil. It doesn't go well.

  • ...
4
 50
 1,172

Costume

Maxwell facehoof, hard, at what he was seeing. Although he knew perfectly well at what was strutting before a mirror, he still couldn’t believe the utter ridiculousness of it all. While some small part of him is grateful that the Prince is finally up and about after sharing what was troubling him, the butler couldn’t believe the result of what Blueblood was doing for the past several hours.

“Your Majesty,” he sighed, “what in the name of sanity are you wearing?”

“I’m going to try my hoof at being a villain,” the Prince replied, “I might as well try to put in the effort to look the part.”

“Yes, but why… that?”

Blueblood raised an eyebrow, looking down at the outfit he was wearing. Over his blood red blouse was a vest and suit that were made out of black leather and loosely hanging straps. On his back, a black opera cape draped over him but didn’t cover his cutie mark. His golden mane and tail were cropped tightly by red bands. “My tailor said that this brings about my dark and sinister look. After all, most villains often wore black to show how evil they are. Chrysalis, Terek, even my ancestor Sombra went around in dark co-”

“To be blunt,” Maxwell said, “it makes you look like a flamboyantly gimp vampire attending a B.D.S.M. leather club.”

“It’s supposed to strike fear.”

“As appose to laughter or possible arousal for some ponies?”

This comment went unnoticed. Instead, the Prince returned to the mirror with a critical eye. “I’m afraid that something is missing out of all of this. Something to really strike fear in my enemies. But what…?” He stared at his wardrobe intestinally, trying to figure out what exactly what else could with this new look. He knew that there was an essential element that could benefit what he was trying to achieve. It was staring him in the face, but what– “I got it! This costume is in need of a mask.”

“Should it be made out of black leather and covered in zippers?” His butler deadpanned.

“Tempting, but no. I’m thinking something that’s more graceful but striking. One that doesn’t mess up my mane in any way. Ah! I know just the thing. A simple face mask. Yes, that should do the trick.” Lighting up his horn, he pulled out of his vast walk-in closet to pull out a simple black mask that was enough to cover over his eyes. He smiled. “There. That is more like it.”

His butler facehoofed again.

“I think I want to give this a test run.”

This got a reaction out of Maxwell. Alarm broke through his usually stoic face. “What do you mean?” He asked quickly.

“I’m going to go out to the public to see if this strikes the hearts of those who gaze upon me.”

“You mean… now? Today?”

“No last week – of course now! I must show Canterlot that there’s a new prince in charge.”

“Your Highness, are you sure you want to do that? Today of all days?”

“Please Maxwell, a path toward villainy must start somewhere.” He said as he walked out the doors of his royal apartment. “I must show them that I am no longer Prince Charming, but one that has embraced his darker side.”

Despite ignoring his butler’s protests, the confident Blueblood marched out down the halls, descend staircases, across courtyards and over the drawbridge into Canterlot itself. He’d expected to cause fear among his subjects. He’d expected for ponies to flee in terror into their homes from this new villain that has risen. That there was nothing they could do to stop him from taking over the world.

That was until his perpetual expectations slammed against a parade of ponies in similar outfits. Up and down the street, lines upon lines of ponies from black leather to shiny rubber were marching proudly to loud music. Some carried with them whips and leashes while others with bright red ball gags in their mouths that some were walking funny. At first, the Prince was rather confused until he looked up at the banner above all of them.

Fetish Exhibition Pride Day

Before Blueblood’s realization sink in of how poorly timed his first appearance as a villain to Equestria was, some members of the crowd had immediately roped him in. Literally. Lassos pulled him into the crowd by a yellow pony in a Stetson and wearing a black leather jacket and matching chaps.

“Where do ya think yer goin’, partner?” the stallion purred. “No need ta be shy around these here parts.”

“I think there’s been a mistake.”

“Ah say there is.” The stallion that lassoed him said. “Goin’ about here without so much of a partner is no way ta enjoy the parade. Name’s Braeburn, by the way.”

“Release me at once! Can’t you tell that I’m Prince Blueblood you’re speaking to?”

“Yee-haw!” The crazy stallion in yellow cried out in joy before stuffing a ball gag into his mouth. “Ah knew Ah’d be gettin’ some tail tonight!”

Mmph!?!” Blueblood cried but couldn’t protest with the gag in his muzzle.

“Hey Brae,” a voice called out from the crowd, the bound and gagged prince turned and his eyes widen to find Shining Armor in the parade with Cadence on a leash and a ball gag, “you finally got someone to have some fun with?”

“Yep!” he chirped. “This fella said the magic words and now he’s mine. And the best part is that Ah didn’t have ta do a thing!”

At first, Blueblood was confused by this until he noticed nearby a mare in latex asked a stallion if he wanted to come over to her place, to which he said, “I am Prince Blueblood.” And like that, a leash and a ball gag were being fixed on to him. He realized suddenly that phrase was actually some form of consent in this parade.

“Awesome,” Shining smile and nodded. “Hey, we’re thinking that after the parade, you guys can come over to the hotel. We’re having a party over there with the Crystal Guard that want to explore their fetishes. So what do ya say?”

“Oh!” Braeburn smiled widely. “Whoever doesn’t want ta bottom out all night say not it!” He raised his hoof. So did Cadence and Shining.

Blueblood whimpered.


The next day, a pair of the Solar Guard stood at attention at the drawbridge to the castle when a taxi pulled up to them. Out from the carriage, Blueblood slumped out of it. His mane and tail were frazzled, his eyes looked like they haven’t got a chance to sleep. His leather clothes, they noticed, was covered in some very suspicious stains and he walked very oddly, almost limping.

Both guards raised an eyebrow when they smelled something rather funky coming from the Prince that walked right by.

“What happened to-” One of the guards began to ask but was immediately cut off.

Don’t… ask…” He hissed through his teeth and continued to limp on. “Have the servants prepare a day-long bath… I need it."