• Published 21st May 2019
  • 1,653 Views, 74 Comments

The Marvelous Six - Chemtest

  • ...
5
 74
 1,653

Crossbreed

The six all gather in the basement of the library, Spike sent out to deal with other matters. A chair is set up in the middle of the room, with restraints ready to go. Twilight looks over at Rainbow, “Alright, be ready to knock them into the chair. Pinkie, you got the restraints.”

They both nod as Twilight opens portal.

The imprisoned mare falls out of it, and staggers on the ground. Rainbow pushes them into the chair, where Pinkie rushes around and restrains her. Twilight smiles at the restrained mare, “Very good. Now, please, tell us your name.”

The mare looks around, and her eyes widen, “No... no, this can’t be happening. The prophecy cannot be true!”

Twilight loses her smiles, “Prophecy?”

The mare looks towards the sky, “The end of all life approaches. And naught but the pure shall survive, not even a crossbreed. And you will all lose to him.”

Twilight stamps her hoof, drawing the crossbreed’s attention, “Who is he?”

The crossbreed looks to her eyes, “Ordirus, Element of Order, brother of Discord. Risen from Order, fallen to Chem. But Chem isn’t in this universe, no, there are only the Avengers. They couldn’t even win against Thanos.”

Twilight looks right on back, “How do you know that?”

The crossbreed leans back, “Crossbreed, Thestral and Changeling. Feed off dreams, saw into your minds. Saw Loki choked by Thanos, saw Thanos snap in front of Thor, witnessed America falling, Hulk beaten, dust in Stark’s arms, Time stolen.” The crossbreed shakes her head, eyes glowing blue, “Ordirus beyond Thanos in every way. Avengers less than Chem in every way. Ordirus comes to destroy the universe and steal it’s power.”

Twilight steps back, “I don’t believe you.”

Pinkie speaks, “Oh, she is right, though. As we are now, the Avengers are weak. None of you are listening, though. Except Thor and Rainbow Dash. Me and Pinkie Pie as well. But look at the rest of you. A Captain who can’t do anything but throw a shield. A Spider who can’t listen to his fellows. A Hulk left to rampage without elegant control. A Doctor who can’t walk.”

Twilight shakes her head, “That is out of my control. My hooves carry the nerve damage of my hands.”

Pinkie laughs, “Oh, you would think that, wouldn’t you? But, no, you are wrong. It is within your control, but you just aren’t controlling it. When I woke up, I didn’t think I was able to pull things out of nowhere.” Pinkie then reaches behind her back, and pulls out a cannon, “But would you look at that? Now I can.”

The crossbreed nods, “Loki speaks truth. The only way to beat Ordirus is to fully accept your body. Even Loki has failed at this, though.”

Pinkie turns to face her, “How have I not accepted the body?”

The crossbreed’s eyes stop glowing, “That is not for me to know anymore.” She shakes her head, “I am Friten. Let me loose, I can help you.”

Twilight looks over at her, “And what do we need help against?”

Friten looks at her, “You are fighting against the Hives. The Changelings, chosen of Ordirus, come to defeat you six and use your souls to summon him. You do not know how to fight Changelings. I am half of one, I know them better than anyone.”

Twilight nods, “Then, tell me, what are they doing now?”

Friten stops, and her eyes glow blue again, “They come, agents of the Blue, Brown, and Red. Green does not join as they have their own plans. They see six creatures. A dragon, a unicorn, a earth pony, a rabbit, a pegasus, and an alligator.”

Pinkie suddenly gasps, her glowing eyes picking up in brightness, “Gummy! They wouldn’t dare!”

Friten continues on, “They all are valuable to the Elements. They know that stealing them and killing them will anger the Elements and cause them to act irrationally. They do not plan for the Elements to know until it is too late.”

Twilight looks to the door, “How current is this information?”

Friten closes her eyes, “An hour ago. Now, the creatures have been stolen, and they flee to the Brown Hive located in the Swamps. Names are known now. Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Angel, Gummy. A good sacrifice to start it off.”

Twilight nods, and unlocks Friten’s restraints, “Come on, then. We don’t have much time.”

Friten stands up as her glowing eyes fade back to their midnight blue coloration, “Thank you. The train to the swamps comes in ten minutes.”

Pinkie bounces into the door, and knocks it open, “We don’t have time for a train. Fluttershy, feel like stealing another car?”

Fluttershy drops from the ceiling, “There are cars?”

Pinkie nods, “I know of two who would love for us to have their car.”

Pinkie bounces out of the door, and the others all follow. Twilight floats, Fluttershy shoots her webs, Rainbow flies, Applejack runs, and Friten flies on her bat wings. Rarity sighs, cracks her neck, and runs after them, “This is why she shouldn’t have walked alone, Hulk!”