• Published 21st May 2019
  • 1,653 Views, 74 Comments

The Marvelous Six - Chemtest

  • ...
5
 74
 1,653

Loom

The sun rises, and two ponies stand in the middle of an abandoned quarry. Rarity holds up a glowing, green stone in her magic. She looks towards Sweetie Belle, “Are you really sure you want to do this?”

Sweetie Belle nods, “Yes, I am. Why are we out here, again?”

Rarity sighs, “There is a high chance that your Hulk will try and rampage, so we need to be far from town. We should be farther, as we could jump to it with a single leap, but it should probably be fine.”

Sweetie Belle smiles, “We should be fine, if you say so. Well, no time like the present.”

Rarity slowly floats the stone over to Sweetie, “This will probably hurt, just to warn you.”

Sweetie grabs the stone, and throws it into her mouth. She starts to try and swallow, with some difficulty.

She finally gets it down, which is when a voice hisses out, “Pony-blood, stop!”

Rarity turns to her side, to see a spider at least six feet wide there, “What?”

Venom-Fang hisses, “You unleash Spider-Slayer! Bring monster from Glowing-Death!”

Sweetie Belle starts to cough roughly, and parts of her seem to swell in size.

Venom-Fang notices her, “No! Fool pony-bloods! Spider-Slayer extinct for millennia!” Venom-Fang clacks his teeth together, “Must kill before complete!”

Upon hearing that, the Hulk decides to unleash himself. Venom-Fang stares in disbelief as Hulk towers above him, “You no harm Sweetie!”

Venom-Fang hisses And backs up a few paces, “Second! Two Spider-Slayer! Impossible, not make sense!”

Hulk punches his two fists together, “No Spider Slayer. Only Hulk and Sweetie.”

Venom-Fang whispers to himself, “Hulk, Spider-Slayer from Earth-Realm. Said in control of Banner-blood. Not matter, have to stop new Spider-Slayer!”

Venom-Fang rushes towards Sweetie Belle as her hooves start to change form into fists and feet. He is stopped by a punch from Hulk, “Spider not harm her!”

Venom-Fang slides away, and turns back to face Hulk, “Hulk-blood different, not understand! Is Spider-Slayer, but not mad! Spider-Slayer in pony-blood will kill spider-clans!”

Hulk smiles, “We stop her. But you no harm her!”

Venom-Fang pounces on top of Hulk, forcing him onto his back. Venom-Fang shows off his namesakes, “I King Venom-Fang, killer of Spider-Slayer! Fang venom kill in one bite!”

Venom-Fang moves to bite down, but he never gets the chance. He is knocked off of Hulk by a furry fist.

Sweetie Belle’s Hulk stands there, looking different. Instead of the green skin, she has green fur. She is the same in a lot of other ways. Same size, same general look, and same strength. From locks of purple and pink hair is a pure white horn, standing out starkly on the green fur. Lighter green eyes glare from behind narrowed eyes, “You no harm Hulk!”

Venom-Fang flips over in midair, landing on his legs. His abdomen has a new dent in it, but he simply hisses out at the two, “Spider-Slayer!”

She looks over herself, and flexes a muscle. She smiles, and looks back at Venom-Fang, “No Spider Slayer! I am Loom!”

Loom charges towards Venom-Fang before he has a chance to recover. She picks him up by one leg, and starts to spin around.

After some spinning, his leg breaks off, and he is thrown far into the distance. Loom jumps after him, wanting to make sure he would never harm her or Hulk.

Hulk gets up from the ground, and look in the direction where the two jumped. His eyes widen as he realizes it’s towards the town.

He tries to jump, only to find his ankle to be trapped by a web left behind by Venom-Fang.

Venom-Fang comes crashing down in the middle of town, his empty leg socket dripping blood onto the stone road. He scrambles up with his seven other legs, looking all around him at the scared ponies.

He doesn’t look up in time.

Loom comes crashing down on his back, pushing him into the ground with two thousands pounds worth of weight. The fact that Venom-Fang was not crushed by that one attack is testament to his strength.

The ponies around all start to scream in terror and run away from the fight. Their screams attract the other three in the town.

Loom picks up Venom-Fang, and throws him back into the ground.

Venom-Fang weakly hisses, “The King shall-“

Loom throws him back into the ground again, “Loom not care. Spider attack Hulk, say kill Loom. Loom kill spider.”

Venom-Fang hisses as he is picked up again, “Spider-Slayer not dare!”

Loom wraps her hand around his neck, and is ready to pull.

“Sweetie, no!”

Hulk lands, and Loom looks up at him, “Hulk not stop Loom!”

Hulk tries to stop her, “Sweetie not kill spider!”

Loom rips the head off of Venom-Fang. She yells, “Sweetie not here, only Loom!” She throws down the spider’s body, not even caring about the blood now staining her hands, “Hulk look around! Ponies weak, we strong! We smash ponies, rule ponies!”

Hulk shakes his head, “No! Hulk strongest Avenger, Loom strongest pony, is correct. But we strongest not because of strength. We strongest because we protect weakest! Smash those weaker and become weaker! Hulk strongest in strength and morals! Only smash if they smash you first.”

Loom looks down at Venom-Fang’s body, “Spider tried to kill Hulk!”

Hulk nods, “Smashing spider okay, he tried smashing first. But ponies not try to smash! We need save strength for later fights! We need seen strongest in ponies eyes!”

Loom looks at Hulk, and slowly starts to shrink, “Hulk right. Must preserve strength.”

Loom changes back, leaving Sweetie Belle standing in front of Venom-Fang’s body. She tiredly looks at Hulk, “Banner? Where am I?”

She passes out in the middle of the road, surrounded by the blood of Venom-Fang.

Hulk changes back into Rarity, and she quickly floats Sweetie Belle over to her, “Don’t worry, you’re fine.”

Three ponies all turn up to the sight of Rarity hugging the passed out Sweetie Belle.

Pinkie’s hair starts to deflate as soon as she sees it, “Oh no.”

Fluttershy swings in, and look at the body of Venom-Fang. She rushes to it, and sees his head torn off, “Venom-Fang... why?”

Twilight floats in, and looks at the shocked faces of ponies gathering around. She looks at Rarity, looking her in the eye, “What did you do.”