• Published 15th May 2019
  • 715 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Infinite Night [ENG] - Claud Melchior

  • ...
1
 11
 715

Foreword

Author's Note:

Hello Bronies and Pegasisters,

I have to say a few things upfront before you read my story. This is my first story here on FimFiction and of course I make the effort to write it as well and exciting as possible and I also tried to write the story like a MLP episode. But in how far I have succeeded, you will have to judge for yourself ;)

This is about my own correction of the season finale of the fifth season of My Little Pony because i noticed a critical Plot Hole (of many) and wanted to give it my own take to fix the time travel and and Starlights “One Hug and anything is forgiven” reformation.

Reason for the Multiverse Theory

Pinkie Pie came into the throne room with cake after the time travel, which is an indication that things went on normally after the time travel. If it had been like in the single verse theory things would have changed immediately even for Twilight and Spike, who only time traveled after Starlight.


Reasons for Nightmare Moon's Overpower

Nightmare Moon has considerable magical power. My Reason for that is in season 1 because it took her only 15 seconds after her escape to make Celestia disappear silently behind a curtain in front of several ponies.

Being banished for 1000 years to the moon is an eternity, and if you have a hidden kingdom in my interpretation, you can plan pretty much every detail and get ready for anything. Battle plans, tactics, new spells. I also added an army of bat ponies.

My own change to Nightmare Moon would be solely her insight into her tyranny! Nightmare Moon would not be so easily accepted by the ponies and more likely to be associated with a reign of terror. But I gave her an insight because I've always wanted to see more in Nightmare Moon than just a standard evil villain with a good design and voice.


Special Thanks to Any Pony(Any Entertainment) https://www.youtube.com/user/AnYPonysMovies

Cover made by Cheez https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsWsho-QhyFV8ds62V39Adg


Also it's my personal thank you to the Brony Community. A community where I found new friends, learned new things about myself, and showed me that the creativity of a community can go far beyond the original creator's. This fanfiction is my contribution.

And if you didn’t see the Episode yet you can find it on xxNightmaremoonxx.de as free Stream in both Languages.

But enough of the foreword, i hope you enjoy my fanfiction :)

Claud Melchior