• Published 15th May 2019
  • 713 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Infinite Night [ENG] - Claud Melchior

  • ...
1
 11
 713

Chapter 6


"Found something?" Spike asks discouraged.

"No. It does not help us any further, this is not my old collection and I can’t find a history book anywhere, but then Spike found a band called The Moon Kingdom that had no Author.

"Twilight look!" Spike said worriedly as Twilight hurried quickly to her assistants and looked into the book with him, and what she saw in the pictures made her growing panic almost unbearable.


She saw a picture of Nightmare Moon as she returned from the moon and banished Princess Celestia to the moon.


"Nightmare Moon, I knew it!" Twilight said flatly,

"But why, Twilight?!? You stopped her back then!" Spike said, confused.

"I was not there when it happened and my friends did not ... Nightmare Moon defeated Celestia and has been ruling Equestria ever since, so I'm finally sure what happened! "


Twilight turned to a picture where Nightmare Moon brought the eternal night and an army of bat ponies came from the moon. Then came a picture of a defeated Chrysalis, one where Nightmare Moon's flag got raised on top of the Crystal Kingdom. After that one, one where Cadence was caught. But then they saw a picture of Nightmare Moon enchanting plants with a zebra.


"Why should Nightmare Moon enchant the plants?" Spike wondered. Twilight thought for a moment,

"Plants need sunlight! Logically, they would all die if it's night forever. The spell must have changed that. Fascinating."

"And all because of Starlight and that Scroll!


But Twilight didn't listen but just walked up and down. "The Scroll ..." she thought loud, coming up with a thought, a very vague thought, but the thought grew and grew and Twilight got the idea she needed all this time!


"I got it! Spike, me and my friends never had the Map that sent us to Starlight's village, so she never had a reason to steal the scroll!" Twilight exclaimed in delight.

"And that means that?" Spike asked in confusion,

"That, Spike, means, that will be back soon, because Starswirl's Scroll is still here!"


Without further explanation, Twilight grabbed Spike with her magic, opened the balcony door and flew out into the night.
A light breeze blew through the library, flipping the pages of the book to the last image of a little filly giving Nightmare Moon a rose while ponies came celebrating out of a dungeon behind her.