• Published 15th May 2019
  • 715 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Infinite Night [ENG] - Claud Melchior

  • ...
1
 11
 715

Chapter 2

After the speech Twilight and Spike flew straight back to Ponyville. Twilight didn't say a word during the flight. Maybe because of the speech, where she had to look at the cards despite their (too) exemplary preparation, thought Spike.


"Oh, come on Twilight that was not bad with the cards. The thing with the pictures was a lot worse and that was on my count!"


attempted Spike to cheer her up, but the answer was only an...

"....Hmm, did you say something, Spike?" "Twilight, what's up with you? Is it so hard on your mind that you had to look at the cards?" asked Spike worriedly.

"What? No, no, that's not it! I think I've seen Starlight Glimmer in the crowd!"


Twilight landed with Spike on the other end of Ponyville.


"Starlight Glimmer?" Spike repeated wondering,

"I was sure I saw her, Spike, but when I looked again she was gone, I'm just worried about what she could be up to."

"Nothing good I bet! I heard she wasn't very happy last time you saw her. "


Spike already knew who Starlight Glimmer was. Twilight and her friends told him about the event.

A unicorn who founded a village and wanted to make all the ponies equal by taking their Cutie marks and replacing them with the equal sign. Twilight and her friends weren't spared, and they were trapped in a room where she tried to brainwash them for two days. But Twilight and her friends undid their evil plan, the ponies of the nameless village retrieved their Cutie Marks and drove out Starlight.


"Forcing every pony in her village to have the same Cutie Mark wasn't right! We had to do something!"
Twilight replied.

"And now she's coming for revenge!" Spike concluded.


But as a result, he saw a shivering Twilight in front of him, which remembered only too well the events in Starlight's village.



Spike immediately realized what he had done and hurried to Twilight.


"Or she was just really interested in your speech." Spike said quickly to calm Twilight.

"Honestly, Spike, I'm not even sure what I saw." said Twilight doubtfully and looked at him uncertainly, "But as long as I have my friends I know everything is going to be alright!"


Spike felt relieved after hearing that. After all, Twilight has proven in the past that she can quickly become paranoid about such things. Hopefully she is just a little bit paranoid as always because Spike knew that if she really saw Starlight Glimmer, it can only mean trouble!