• Published 15th May 2019
  • 713 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Infinite Night [ENG] - Claud Melchior

  • ...
1
 11
 713

Chapter 25


The time portal opened and Twilight and Spike fell through.

Twilight caught Spike with her magic the same way she did the first time.

And they landed in exactly the same spot. Spike breathed in relief.

They are in Cloudsdale. The nightmare was over and they could leave everything behind.

At least Spike thought, until he looked at Twilight, who was breathing heavily.


"It feels like I've made the worst mistake of my life! Maybe it was?" Twilight asked herself in panic.

"Twilight, everything's alright, you did the right thing." Spike tried to calm her down.

"Then why does it feel so wrong?" Asked Twilight, close to tears.

"It wasn't! She did not shy away from destroying us and gave us just the illusion of a choice, and I'm glad you choose to go. I feared all the time that you pushed me aside, just to be the princess you've always been for me."

"Spike, I would never do that." Twilight responded with tears in her eyes as Spike hugged Twilight in the arms.

"It's not over yet, let's take care of Starlight first." said Spike.

"You mean I should take care of Starlight!" Twilight corrected.

Twilight looked over the edge of the cloud and saw Starlight fly to a small cloud and disappear into it.

"Speaking of the Devil. How about we scare her a little bit?" Twilight suggested.

" What do you mean?" Spike replied,

"Well, I'm Twilight Moon!" she winked."


Twilight used an illusion spell to adjust her eyes, mane, tail, and teeth to resemble Nightmare Moons.
Yes, that did indeed looked frightening.


"Hop up, Spike And now quiet." Twilight used an invisibility spell and they disappeared. Twilight flew slowly and silently to Starlight's cloud. Spike saw Rainbow Dash's race start in the distance.


The fillies came closer and closer and as Rainbow Dash pasted them and set for the decisive dive, Starlight floated out of her hiding place with a nasty grin.

But before she could even do anything, Starlight got a powerful punch in the stomach, lost control of the levitation spell in pain and fell through the cloud. Twilight made herself and Spike visible again, grabbed Starlight with their own magic and made her float up through the cloud. Starlight looked up in confusion, her eyes consumed with pain and her heart immediately slipped into her tail. There was a monster in front of her that looked like Twilight!


“YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!” screamed Twilight.


A quick look at Spike, who looked just as scared let her see through the trick.


"Yeah sure ..." Starlight tried to get out of Twilight's spell, but when she realized how strong it was, her self-esteem left.


Something is wrong with Twilight. She can never be so strong! Twilight just looked focused at her and waited. Starlight's further attempts failed miserably and she had to watch powerlessly as Rainbow Dash performed the Rainboom and won the race.

Above the trio the time portal opened immediately and they got all sucked into it.