• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 1,184 Views, 66 Comments

The Hybrid - red reaper



His mother died because her people invade, his father was imprisoned because he love and he was left alone.

  • ...
31
 66
 1,184

Wings of crime

At the streets of Canterlot, Prince Blueblood was hosting another one of his parties. Like allways, the prince was looking at all of the richest ponies who lived in Equestia, Fancypants, Photofinish and a new pegasus he never seen before in his parties. She was a blue mare with blond mane and her cutie mark was four lightning bolts.

"Well hello there" Blueblood said to the blue pegasus with a charming smile "I have to say, you are quite a beauty."

"Oh thank you" The pegasus giggled and blushed "It is honor to get a compliment from prince Blueblood"

"You must be, after all I am a prince" Blueblood put a hoof on the mare's shoulder "Please give yourself more honor by telling me your name."

"Lightning" The pegasus smiled "Lightning dust."

"Well, Lightning dust" Blueblood took Lightning dust to the stairs "Pherhaps we should continue the conversation in my room" Prince Blueblood winked to the pegasus and led her to his room. The prince's room was bright and shiny like a treasure, all of his paints were of himself, one with celestia and luna, one with the former dragon lord, one with the changeling king.

"Well, well, well" a hooded figure was standing in the shadows of the room with three other figures who Blueblood could not see "Prince Blueblood, a stallion of greed, one who care for no one but himself" one of the three other moved, it was a red old centaur.

"Tirek!" Prince Blueblood was on his knees beging for mercy "I can give you anything, money, women, food, I'll give you whatver you want."

Tirek smiled with sinister grin as he started to giggle "I want your magic" Tirek opened his mouth and a purple ray came out of him and surrounded Blueblood, draining him from his magic to the bone.

Once was a good looking and muscular stallion, now all left of the prince was a skeleton with his skin still attached. The hooded figure took a knife out of his cloak and cutted the prince's horn. Blueblood screamed but his mouth was covered by a black hoof that belong to the hooded figure.

The prince is dead, blood coming out from where his horn was and coverd the floor where the prince was lying.

"Who are you?" Lightning Dust asked as she was terrified by the act of murder she saw, She went closer to the dead prince's body and took his wallet.

"Lightnig Dust" a feminine voice said and a tall horse with green rotten mane came closer "We here to give you a offer."

"Queen Chrysalis" Lightning Dust smiled "What you have in mind."

"In time you will know" the hooded figure removed his hood and revealing a face that was the most terrifying thing Dust has ever seen "All I can say is you will have your revenge on those who destroyed your life."

"Rainbow dash" Lightning's smile faded as anger started to fill her as she remember her enemy, "Im in."

"Good" Chrysalis smiled "Who is next my apprentice."

"Next" The hooded figure put his hood back "Is the enemy of generosity."