• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 1,181 Views, 66 Comments

The Hybrid - red reaper



His mother died because her people invade, his father was imprisoned because he love and he was left alone.

  • ...
31
 66
 1,181

getting rid off the main 6: Part one

It was a rough day at Sugarcube. The Cake family was on vacation, so Pinkie had to run the bakery. She ran from table to table, from the kitchen to the reception desk, she ran so fast, she looked like a pink blur that was covering the bakery. After hours on hours of working without a break, Pinkie finaly could close the store.

"Finally! I can eat some cake" Pinkie went to the kitchen. The kitchen was dirty and looked disgusting, there was flour all over the floor, the yellow walls become white of flour and sugar, the sink was full of dirty dishes and plates full of frosting. Pinkie opened the fridge that was full of milk, some cheese, hayburgers and there it was. The reward for her hard work, three leveled chocolate cake, stuffed with white chocolate mixed with brownies, the frosting on the cake was made of cotton candy.

"Hello beautiful" Pinkie took the cake and put it on the desk "Did you missed me, I sure missed you" Pinkie took a spoon out of her pink mane and when she was about to enjoy her day, she felt something, something wrong, her Pinkie senses were tingling.

A party, but it's missing something , a clown!.

Pinkie drop her spoon and and took from her mane a red nose and make up. Pinke used the make up and her face become white with red lips, she put the red nose on her nose.

"Alright, It is time to start this dead party!"

After 30 minutes, Pinkie pie enters the house of the party with her confetti canon. "Alright everybody, who is the birthday filly" Pinkie saw a pink pegasus filly with blue mane and tail and a chest part as a cutie mark.

"Hello Pinkie pie" the filly said and Pinkie knew she who the filly is.

"Cozy glow" Pinkie moved backword to the door just to be blocked by a black hooded figure.

"Hello and goodbye Pinke pie" The hooded figure said in cold voice


Rarity had a weak day at the boutique, no customer had visted her for 2 weeks, Sweetie belle was cleaning her sister's store as she heard 4 knocks on the door. Rarity didn't told her that they will be visitors, maybe finally there will a customer. Sweetie opened the door as two ponies enter the store. One was a mare, a purple earth pony with 4 buttons as cutie mark, designers clothes and a purple mane and tail. The other was a stallion, he wore a black hood and black ripped cloak, Sweetie could see that he was an unicorn and half of his face black coat with white mane and other half of his face was white coat with black mane.

"Well helo little one" the mare said with a soft voice "Is your sister at home?" Sweetie belle nodded as she looked at the satllion, something about him felt familiar, Sweetie could swear she knew him, but she didn't remember a stallion that his coat was half black and half white."Good, can you tell her that Suri Polomare is waiting for her?"

"Wait a minute," Sweetie belle recognized that name, "Youre the one who stole my sister designs!" Sweetie belle tried to call her sister that her enemy is here, but, as the stallion's horn started to glow in green, Sweetie stopped her screaming.

"Now child, silence" the stallion said, his voice was cold and menacing, but Sweetie belle could not resist his command. "go to your sister and tell her there are two customers here to order special outfits for a party."

"As your wish, my lord" Sweetie belle bowed before the stallion and went upstairs. The stallion wandered around the store until he saw a white cape and and a hood that was tied by a button pony skull with bat wings in the middle. The stallion removed his cloak and hood and took the cape.

"You know" Suri said as she looking at the stallion's new cloak, "I could make you a better suit if you want."

"No thanks" The stallion said as half of his skin turned from white to black and holes appeared on his legs, "This one is good enough for me."

"Who is there?" a feminine voice came behind the stallion as he turned around he saw a white mare unicorn with purple mane and tail and has 4 diamonds as cutie mark.

"Hello Rarity, my old friend" the stallion said in hatred.

"Chyrug?" Rarity asked in terror as she felt a hit on the back of her head, she rubbed her head and saw blood on the hoof she rubbed with. Rarity fall unconscious to the cold floor as Sweetie belle behind her with a broken bottle.

"Well done my little pony" Chyrug said with a smile as a green glow covered Rarity.