• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 1,156 Views, 62 Comments

The Hybrid - red reaper



His mother died because her people invade, his father was imprisoned because he love and he was left alone.

  • ...
31
 62
 1,156

Epilogue

"We shouldn't have listened to this changeling," Lightning Dust admitted as she was escorted by prison guards to her cell in Tartarus.

"You are right," Suri added as she was walking next to her, "We should just call someone of the main 6 to arrest them." As the two new criminals were starting to accept their fate, a pony walked towards the guards, it was a female earth pony, with black mane and a scar on her right eye. The mare walked toward the guards and the guards stopped. Suddenly the pony guards have changed their forms to a black changeling, like those who were loyal to Chrysalis. The guards freed the two confused mares. The mare transformed as well into a female changeling. She looked familiar to Lightning Dust and Suri Polomare.

The changeling guards brought the two mares to the female changeling who just looked at them. Finally, the changeling asked them a simple Question.

"Where is my son?"

Comments ( 11 )

Hey everyone, so I understood that you didn't like this story. It's okay i accept it but i hope that you will check my other works. They are dark but i think that they have an intersting story

9633083
Don't just write how other people tell you to write, write how you want to write, I have seen a lot of good and new authors leave the community just because of how bad it has become.

9633161
Oh i don't plan to leave i plan to bring something crazy

I never saw this coming, I'm overwhelmed, can't wait for what happens next if there is more and I do hope so

9633685
Read the all story before and there will be a sequel

9634024
Mean while you can read my other stories

9635709
Have you read the next part of my villains cinimatic universe

This was quite the nice read! Suspenseful with just enough tension. There were plenty of spelling errors, though... this could use a reread and a nice edit.

An ok story, if one can stomach the typos and the somewhat rushed pace.

Login or register to comment