• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 1,181 Views, 66 Comments

The Hybrid - red reaper



His mother died because her people invade, his father was imprisoned because he love and he was left alone.

  • ...
31
 66
 1,181

Brothers for help

At Las pegasus, Flim and Flam had a successful week, ponies after ponies bought their stuff and believed their lies. Flim and Flam lived their life like kings.

"Well brother" Flim swimed in their pool at their villa and Flam was reading a magazin "We finaly live the life we deserve."

"Brother I couldn't say it better than you did" Flam put down the magazin and jumped into the pool, splashing the magazin and his sit. The brothers laughed as a beautiful unicorn mare came by, she had pink mane and white coat, and her cutie mark was flaming heart.

"Well hello there" The mare said and waved to the two stallions. The two brothers watch as the mare came into the pool and in few seconds her pink mane become green, her white coat become smooth black skin with holes and two bug wings grew on her sides.

"Queen Chrysalis!?" The two brothers said in the same time, what the former changeling queen doing in their house. Flim and Flam tried to escape Chrysalis, but they have been caught by a red mascular centaur.

"Tirek" The brothers again talked in the same time. Tirek took them back to their pool as Chrysalis glued them to chairs with her changeling magic.

"All right you morons" Chrysalis said with a smile on her face "My companion and I came here to give the honor of joining our task to change Equestria." The brothers look at each other in confusion.

"Well there Chrysalis" Flim said in scared tone "Why would you want our help?" why two powerful beings will need help from some selling stallions

"Because" Tirek said as he getting closer to the two stallions "You are good liars, and to this changes we need good liars"

"Well thank you" Flam said also scared "But what will we get from it?"

"You will financially benefit from this changes" Chrysalis said with her smile that made Flam's mustache fall down.

"And if we do not agree?" Flam continued as he puting again his mustache to his upper lip.

"If you don't agree" a bolt of energy came out of Tirek's horns "I will suck your magic and the queen will kill you"

for a few mintues the brothers talked with each other and finally turned to the their captures "We agree."

Author's Note:

Hey everyone this is an update of the story, I forgot about adding Flim and Flam to my crew so I added this.